❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
He's taking his sweet time. I'm not sure why he doesn't have any news or rumors with other lakorns.
I don’t think it’s him. It’s the producers. They’re super delayed with all their work this year. Look how long it took for Anne to make a move on this. Lol :p 1.5 years after. Lol :drooling:

My fav pic 2,3 and 4 :cheer::cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa: but I’m not going to lie, I lost focus on Mew because Marky boy look so darn fine in those pics :facepalm::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman:
Lmaoooo!! I can always look forward to your sexy comments!!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

:coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman:

View attachment 16344 Has this photo been photoshopped? Mew’s side profile doesn’t not look good. It’s not flattering at all. Her nose and chin stick out, makes her look scary.
I don’t think it was photoshopped at all. That’s how Mew laughs and that’s def not the best shot of her. The other pics are normal. :p

~~~:cheer:

You know I was excited yesterday but now I want a romance drama for them lol. I want flavor. I think this is going to be more like Ab Rak Online which I like but I'm craving for drama.
I didn’t like ARO at all! I hope it strays away from that. Plus, I’m asking Anne’s BF to stay away from this lmaooo! He can advise, but don’t touch the editing or choose any music. Lol!!! Annethong—you can do better for this!! Lol :p

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
OMG GUYS!!! HOTNESS ALERT!! :love::icon12::love::icon12::love::icon12:

Dang dang dang lol :worship2::love:

These are some of the never before seen pics of MM being slowly circulated to tease me/us!:risas3::facepalm: I knew it!! Lol :love::naughty2: omg— I’m so thankful to Markfc! They are the best BTS people! These are only pics from the MV! I can’t wait to see how much more they’ll be able to gather for us during the actual filming of this lakorn!!!!:clap::icon12:

Goodness—these two seriously have the most flawless, natural and effortless chemistry!:coleman::icon12:

View attachment 16333 View attachment 16334 View attachment 16335 View attachment 16336 View attachment 16337 View attachment 16338 View attachment 16339 View attachment 16340 View attachment 16341
Cr Banmarkpantip :angel10:

I am squealing in happiness!!:aaaaa::cheer:
Awesome pictures :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I didn’t like ARO at all! I hope it strays away from that. Plus, I’m asking Anne’s BF to stay away from this lmaooo! He can advise, but don’t touch the editing or choose any music. Lol!!! Annethong—you can do better for this!! Lol :p
You didnt like it because of the nang'ek lol. It was a good lakorn!

xodxo

You didnt like it because of the nang'ek lol. It was a good lakorn!
Haha not true I was so neutral with them back in 2015. Did not bother me but that lakorn just sucks tbh. It was kind of pointless. Anne wanted p’ek but decided maybe she’ll go for her boss instead and after treating n’ek like sh*t? Honestly it was lacking but overall I’ll give it a 3.5/5 lol :p

~

Anyhow, a small update from Anne’s IG story which I thought was funny and hilarious!! Lol.

Caption says, “Even when I’m out of town, yet you’re still following me here. Got me startled.:risas3:

806661FF-5688-4F37-81C5-1D824429796A.jpeg 0BA815BE-2ED3-41E8-A134-524122C801B5.jpeg
Cr Anne’s IG

Well Anne, you could stop traveling now and start announcing the title! Lol :fighting3::celebrate16::p

Attachments

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha not true I was so neutral with them back in 2015. Did not bother me but that lakorn just sucks tbh. It was kind of pointless. Anne wanted p’ek but decided maybe she’ll go for her boss instead and after treating n’ek like sh*t? Honestly it was lacking but overall I’ll give it a 3.5/5 lol :p

~

Anyhow, a small update from Anne’s IG story which I thought was funny and hilarious!! Lol.

Caption says, “Even when I’m out of town, yet you’re still following me here. Got me startled.:risas3:

View attachment 16523 View attachment 16526
Cr Anne’s IG

Well Anne, you could stop traveling now and start announcing the title! Lol :fighting3::celebrate16::p
She should had just taken the praek. Lol

xodxo

She should had just taken the praek. Lol
The plot was unrealistic. I couldn’t really catch where she was going with it. Okay, I know she wants Mark LOL hahahhahaha but don’t make such a complaicated and useless lakorn! Okay! Lol. She might as well leave out Kimmy and boss, lol just turn the romance on her and Mark LMAOOOO AHAHHAHA which I’m sure people will cringe even more! Lmao! :risas3::risas3:

~~

Or if she wanted to be paired with Peter so bad, she could have made it all about Peter and her. Idk— I just didn’t like it. It was one my least favorite lakorns of Mark. Lol. :fighting12:Anne’s a bad producer I tell ya! Lol.

~~

I’m only down for this because of my excitement for MM!! :pancarta::facepalm::icon12::angel10::p

P

PrincessKarina

Anne went on the 3 zap talk show a couple days ago she said she has 2 lakorn lined up to produce but she’s still deciding on which one to start first. I wish she would starr in one of it.
Yes and play the mom or something since she’s pass her prime now!

xodxo

HELLO to our still unknown thread LOL! Just wanted to update that Mark is back in Thailand but I don’t think he cares to update on what his plans are for the next few days lol ! Kind of sucks :( :( :( but oh well~~ pictures of him looking mighty chill and clean landing fresh off from the airplane lol :risas3::celebrate16::cheer:ps he went to HK, but came back with a Korean hair lol :p

2DC769CB-4848-4A8E-A5C6-847734EA774C.jpeg A942335D-6E96-4258-844C-592D456DF454.jpeg EEBA7A7C-A7A5-484E-9456-B0D02A9C3A3C.jpeg C9C64852-F4BA-401C-A8D2-90CACAD0ED69.jpeg

Mark and Na had a date in HK!! Hahaha :risas3:
50975BC6-AF93-406B-BA92-D1217E51F140.jpeg

And then we got Mew posing for us hahahahaha! I wish Mew writes more under her caption. She’s always hashtagging?? For what? At least give us a more thorough story of what’s going on??!?! Lol :p whew!! #storyofafanclubslife #LOL :risas3:
CFBEEAC1-9910-4BA7-A0F2-776C09EFA26B.jpeg 4F35DFB2-DDCA-4408-AD4F-3008B1BFE672.jpeg

Cr respected owners :)