❤️[CH3] Sapai Jao Sua (D One TV) : Prim Prima / Ohm Kanin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
All these evening lakorns are doing way way better than prime time. Soon it shouldn't matter if it's evening or not. What good will it do showcasing A-listers on prime time when the lakorns are stuck in the 2s or 3s. Audiences are getting smarter. Good and enjoyable lakorns should be rewarded. Lame lakorns deserve the rating it is getting. Maybe that will force the channel to come up with better lakorns.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
All these evening lakorns are doing way way better than prime time. Soon it shouldn't matter if it's evening or not. What good will it do showcasing A-listers on prime time when the lakorns are stuck in the 2s or 3s. Audiences are getting smarter. Good and enjoyable lakorns should be rewarded. Lame lakorns deserve the rating it is getting. Maybe that will force the channel to come up with better lakorns.
What time does prime and evening lakorns play? Im guessing that they put lakorns on "prime time" because they think that the leads are more popular huh? Im so glad this lakorn is doing so well. I love Ohm and Prim. Honestly I think some of the main leads on channel 3 are over rated and Im tired of always seeing them. Not to be mean. Its nice to see other deserving actors play leads too. I hope Ohm and Prim get more leads. They deserve it!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What time does prime and evening lakorns play? Im guessing that they put lakorns on "prime time" because they think that the leads are more popular huh? Im so glad this lakorn is doing so well. I love Ohm and Prim. Honestly I think some of the main leads on channel 3 are over rated and Im tired of always seeing them. Not to be mean. Its nice to see other deserving actors play leads too. I hope Ohm and Prim get more leads. They deserve it!
I am thinking something that starts around 7pm. But if anyone knows the exact time can correct me. To me prime time makes more sense starting at 8. I find myself enjoying more of an evening lakorns. Most are not stressful and the pairings are all over the place. I like different pairings anyway so it's a treat to see different people.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's crazy how channel 3 does poorly with their prime time. I am not even sure the channel is sure of what to exactly do to change it. Anyway, congrats to the team. Maybe it's a hint that audience at this point just want an easy going lakorn since life is already stressful.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Someone told me that evening lakorn starts at 6 and prime time starts at 8. I think that’s why they have A list in prime time to attract audiences cus it airs kinda of late.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Prime time lakorn is at 8:20

This lakorn is decent. I'm enjoying it. The older version pop up in my feed and I skimmed through it. 2021 version is less dramatic and has pra'nang scenes. I like how this version took out some nonsense...less screen time of silliness.

I feel evening lakorns for 3 and 7 usually does better than prime time. They are easy fun watches...

mayag

sarNie Adult
Amazing! So happy for Ohm and Prim. Such a cute couple and the plot too is simple and non stress-inducing. Today’s rating is going to be even higher for sure.