❤️[CH3] Sapai Jao Sua (D One TV) : Prim Prima / Ohm Kanin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Does anybody know if Ohm can speak english? We know his half Australian but i think born and raised in thai so he may have a slight thai accent when speaking english or maybe he has an Australian accent which would be very sexy haha Guessing by his last name...maybe his dad is Australian.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hoping they will reach a 6 by the end! What channel 3 lakorn has the highest ratings for 2021 so far?
For prime time, Bella/Pope’s lakorn is highest so far, average of 4.1. For Evening, Namfah/August is an average of 4.5. This lakorn is getting close to surpassing it.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
For prime time, Bella/Pope’s lakorn is highest so far, average of 4.1. For Evening, Namfah/August is an average of 4.5. This lakorn is getting close to surpassing it.
I dont understand the ratings..there seem to be 2 ratings? I can't read thai but i do see a rating of 4.4 and then another rating of 5.5. What's the 2 ratings?

Bbovely_

sarNie Egg
I dont understand the ratings..there seem to be 2 ratings? I can't read thai but i do see a rating of 4.4 and then another rating of 5.5. What's the 2 ratings?
If I'm not mistaken 4.4 is average rating for 20 episodes, while 5.5 is rating for one episode only.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Country side and city?

They then average it out

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The average rating tied with August and Namfah’s lakorn even tho the last episode for this is higher. Congrats to them!

mayag

sarNie Adult
So happy that this lakorn is doing so well ratings wise! But yes...we need the cute scenes back to keep going up