❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm so happy we have a Weir and Mookda pairing.. <3 I'm liking the first episode so far! My excitement is going up! Just wanna see them marry already haha

The first episode was very hard to get by, at least for me. Nangek comes off as very irritable. If it wasn't for her mentioning for the millionth time that her dad died, I wouldn't know her father died. :rolleyes: I just can't stand her cries and her childish behavior. I get that she is hurt, very hurt but I couldn't sympathize with her.
I do like the second lead, Noey is so pretty in here. I don't think I'll watch watch it, but I'll keep it as my side lakorn for background when I'm doing my schoolwork. With that being said, I'm anticipating for more. :cheer:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Same. N'ek is so obnoxious. I like Mookda and tuned in for her but the role is hard to tolerate. N'ek was a bit annoying in the old one too but this script kicked it up by about a 100. Heck I predict p'ek's kid might be more mature than this version n'ek. It really bugged me when they were trying to explain to her what her prank could've caused, another accident! and she just look like she didn't care and started whining with her poor me me me attitude. Lady, you could've caused someone else to lose their father, mother, sister etc. Thinking will skip out on this and tune in to Preaw's Peek Hong instead. That one looks more promising with better story.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'll probably wait to watch when they get married. So far, I'm rooting for Weir to find another mother for his kid lol. She's whiny, annoying and childish. She has no interest in listening to anyone since she's the most important because well...she's the only one that is going through it (roll eyes). They are writing her character to be unreasonable for the fact it serves a conflict with pra'ek. She can be mature and still be at odds with him but she's just a hysterical girl.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
A part of me wants to understand Lada's actions because she lost her father. I can understand her blaming Than a bit, cause it's part of her way of grieving. She's looking for someone to be responsible for her father's death and Than is the perfect person to place the blame on. But her little pranks are just too much, though I did laugh a bit with the panties lol. Like Than said, even though Lada is still young, she should be old enough to know when enough is enough but she's behaving like an elementary kid. Other than the pranks, I do sympathize with her a bit. Especially when she kinda broke down at the end of the episode.
Weir is so handsome playing a gentle, mature role though. <3 I wonder how Than even falls in love with someone like Lada though, lmao. She's too immature for him right now. Looks can only go so far.. Anyway, it doesn't seem like he likes her rn but only feels responsible so hopefully we get a better way of seeing him fall for her later. To me, it does look like he finds some of her talking back amusing.
The daughter is so cute! Can't wait to see more of her. Too bad she's mad at her father rn.
The stepmom thoo, oh goshh. Her greediness makes me embarrass lol. I'm glad her daughter isn't like her and it's refreshing to see a nice stepsister for once in a thai lakorn.
I really like how observant Than is. He's already connecting some dots together with the stepmom and that guy they owe debt to.

it may just be me but i enjoyed episode 1 so much and really like how weir and mookda are portraying their characters. Lada is supposed to be immature rn and mookda is doing just that for the role. and weir.. <3 just heart eyes for him as Than all day hehe.

@Xiuling

sarNie Egg
Can someone knew about weir age in this lakorn I already watch ep1 I know mookda age in this lakorn about 17,18 year old and how about weir how old is he in lakorn?

I am so happy this lakorn is airing too. Weir looks so good and Mookda is always a solid performer. She is childish in the first episode but I just looked at it as a child who is mourning a great loss. Her emotions are all over the place looking for someone to blame.

I can't wait for Monday.... It's been a while since I waited for a lakorn's next episode. Can't wait for her to move in with him. ;)

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
she played as p'ek dead wife and only appeared in pictures (if I'm not mistaken she also named Wan lol). I just ggl CH7 live and click the official link (I think), it's kinda lagged tho.
i think she will apear in ep 2 as a flashback based on some IG posts today

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
wait, did this lakorn air already? where can I watch it??????

I love the old version with Kob and John. It was such a classic one imo.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
i think she will apear in ep 2 as a flashback based on some IG posts today
yes I saw it too. even tho I keep rolling back for mom Wan, I don't think its good idea to let Thisa cameo since pple would pay more attention to that rather than the main plot/cast. usually they just do it like mentioning (in poobao indy they mentioned Mick i think)?
still looking forward to next eps :>

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
yes I saw it too. even tho I keep rolling back for mom Wan, I don't think its good idea to let Thisa cameo since pple would pay more attention to that rather than the main plot/cast. usually they just do it like mentioning (in poobao indy they mentioned Mick i think)?
still looking forward to next eps :>
i see... i am relatively new to lakorn. this is the first weir lakorn that i am waiting. i like mooka from her other lakorns. i have never seen thisa's lakorn but know from fans' feed now that she has paired with weir on a few already. (and i like mick a lot!)
yes. i am very excited about marn bang jai too. do you know of any IG users who would do Eng subs of their IG posts for Ch7?

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
wait, did this lakorn air already? where can I watch it??????

I love the old version with Kob and John. It was such a classic one imo.
hahaha... for once, i thought i was in the wrong forum page....yes, started on tuesday. Neko is subbing in Eng.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
hahaha... for once, i thought i was in the wrong forum page....yes, started on tuesday. Neko is subbing in Eng.
hahahhahah why is that ??:p Do you have a link? I usually don’t watch ch7 but wanna check out this remake lol :p

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
i see... i am relatively new to lakorn. this is the first weir lakorn that i am waiting. i like mooka from her other lakorns. i have never seen thisa's lakorn but know from fans' feed now that she has paired with weir on a few already. (and i like mick a lot!)
yes. i am very excited about marn bang jai too. do you know of any IG users who would do Eng subs of their IG posts for Ch7?
i don't know any sorry dear :< all i use is auto-translate of insta and guessing by pics lol.
actually there is this acc "thaidramatic_update" but they just update lakorn info in general.