❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHAHA!! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS!! TINA, I'M NEVER GONNA LET U BABYSIT ANYTHING...EVER!! LMAO

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pich Yeah I know tina's fish book lmao

and ami; betta's are fish's that some people refer to as fighting fish's

LOL P' Thookie ! hey I can definitely watch kids. I watch my sisters now LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, u can take care of a kid but u can't take care of a fish. lmao! then i'll let you watch my cousin's kid.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO Noy and P'Petch. I mai mee waylah jeeb poochai lork, mee tae poochai mah jeeb :loool:....lau len na. I was going to read the montra hang ruk lakorn thread and then this totally caught my attention. I used to be a horrible spammer in the Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed thread....HOLY I spammed so much in there. Now I usually spam in my photo thread. Sorry for all my useless spamming everyone who has came across it. Ok I out now, gotta go call someone that thinks I don't have the guts to call him lol.
Oohhh... Nai doesn't need to jeeb poo chai, they come after her! Didn't know you got it like that Nai! Hi Five! Better give that guy a call. he probably waiting for your call! :D

umm if ur old, i'm ancient. trust me. ahahaha
aweee you can't be that old!

for reals noy is just a baby actually alot of the sarnies are, compared to me! <_<

ahhh thanks tina for clarifying the spamming thing...hmm i havent seen anyone doing that excessive 5-6 posts of just smilies or one word replies in less than 3 mins...or maybe cause im not in alot of those other lakorn threads and just the ones im watching only?
lol anyhow i just wanted to come join the perverted r and thob/joop club... its a must have for me if theres bickering between the n'ek and p'ek (esp if n'ek think shes all hard core)
so i take it, we can spam bout anything in this thread???
i need a place to release my opinions/thoughts and maybe even some ranting ... LMAO
shoot now i forgot what i was bout to type... :huh:
HAHAH. I might not the that cold but I feel old. LOL. all the liquor is finally getting to me. muahah.

Pich did I tell you? I have another bad fish experience.. my husband went on to visit his family and left me in charge of the home and while I was cleaning his betta tank she fell somewhere I was looking for her and by the time I found her she was dried and dead! he had that fish for 2 year lol very attach to it so I bought another one that looked like it -.-" and he bought me 5 fishy's before he left and the morning after he left I woke up and all 5 were dead! because it had gotten tooooooo cold and the tank heater wasn't working I guess TT.TT LOL this makes me NOT want fish's anymore I feel so bad.. especially it reminds me of that one fish i told you about at spicy that had the fat side on one side only lol
AWeeeee that's sad! but I couldn't help but laugh. :loool: I can never take care of fishes. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Have a Safe and hangover New Year Everyone!!!...oops i meant a fabulous New Year :p

ahhh the bettas...those purple, blue...tropical fishes? aka trey krem in khmer? thats the only fighting fish i know of... :lol: (poor fishy)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Speaking of spamming...I'm always alone when I wanna talk about the lakorn...so I just spam by myself...so lonely sometimes...but the only recent bad spamming I did was in the Jai Rao thread...huh Bong Ami and Pich? I always end up on Peck Aof Ice tangents...but we eventually revert back to the lakorn...it's weird though, I don't know how we get so off topic...but now Pich and I just PM each other, and Bong Ami and I just spam in our photo threads...

What I hate to see is when someone is being all negative and critical about my favorite actor or something...or having a big debate on something that has nothing to do with the lakorns...btw, I am in no way referring the big Tight Pants Debate of '08...hehe...that was necessary for Jai Rao...we needed to get that out of the way so we could focus on the actual lakorn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Speaking of spamming...I'm always alone when I wanna talk about the lakorn...so I just spam by myself...so lonely sometimes...but the only recent bad spamming I did was in the Jai Rao thread...huh Bong Ami and Pich? I always end up on Peck Aof Ice tangents...but we eventually revert back to the lakorn...it's weird though, I don't know how we get so off topic...but now Pich and I just PM each other, and Bong Ami and I just spam in our photo threads...

What I hate to see is when someone is being all negative and critical about my favorite actor or something...or having a big debate on something that has nothing to do with the lakorns...btw, I am in no way referring the big Tight Pants Debate of '08...hehe...that was necessary for Jai Rao...we needed to get that out of the way so we could focus on the actual lakorn
Same here with you on the 2nd part. i dislike it alot when people just come into the thread and say..i dont like this person because of this but then i like this person and this and that..

errr....hahahhahaha sorry.
i'm a bigg spammer lover...but then lately i have been trying to cut down on my spamming.
i remember we were off topic a couple times in PRRA. well..sorry about that also. lol
and when i spammm.....i don't post only a smiley or one word...that is plain ANNOYING.
i usually do a sentence or more. well..from what i remember. lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL thats right So...we spam in out threads even though i havent been there for a few days..no new pics yet..but i might put some more new years pic on it..

ahhhah yea even though we go off topic some time, however we always come back to the original topic!...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

i know how it started bong so. after i learned u lob ice i remembered things to share w/ u lol

aha da tight pants conversation was hilarious lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
hmm. i don't think i spam much though i have. but geesh, i just found this topic today. im blind!! and tina, your fish story is funny!! hahah. sorry, i had to laugh. you bought another fish that looked like the dead one! hahaha! classic.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am guilty of charge :D

What is my punishment? :lol:

Well to be honest I don't mind smiley.gif but it does get annoying when it is overly excessive.

The reason why I did the SB Q&A because I noticed that I have gone wild in there with unnecessary spamming so I know when to limit myself. Others can't do that and I can't blame them... spamming is FUN! Well not all the time but most of the time.

But SW been getting a lot of spam thread discussion. I don't mind but some people do it constantly when there is already a thread.

We should have a star gossip thread, so that we don't get, "omg Janie snatched Noi's husband" and then another thread "Janie snatched Noi's husband" I don't think it was necessary to do that. "Or I am starting to hate Aump?" or "I hate Ann" This discussion can get very annoying.

There should be constructive criticism, not "Pancake is so ugly I hate her" should be "I don't find Pancake attractive, her acting is blah blah blah."

For info, the above are just examples.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes2drama you are just being bias because there is no Rteam lakorn on air :loool: am I right? Hehehe... what was the last lakorn you watch?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
KLP was the last lakorn i finished but it's not just that the storylines don't interest me i'll watch the first couple of eps then i lose interest that's all

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am guilty of charge :D

What is my punishment? :lol:

Well to be honest I don't mind smiley.gif but it does get annoying when it is overly excessive.

The reason why I did the SB Q&A because I noticed that I have gone wild in there with unnecessary spamming so I know when to limit myself. Others can't do that and I can't blame them... spamming is FUN! Well not all the time but most of the time.

But SW been getting a lot of spam thread discussion. I don't mind but some people do it constantly when there is already a thread.

We should have a star gossip thread, so that we don't get, "omg Janie snatched Noi's husband" and then another thread "Janie snatched Noi's husband" I don't think it was necessary to do that. "Or I am starting to hate Aump?" or "I hate Ann" This discussion can get very annoying.

There should be constructive criticism, not "Pancake is so ugly I hate her" should be "I don't find Pancake attractive, her acting is blah blah blah."

For info, the above are just examples.

I totally agree with you dude. I don't understand how someone could use the word hate so easily lol well I might have slipped it up a few times but I don't think i've ever came out and said I hate a certain celebrity lol ..

oh yeah my fish -.-" I decided to give my fishy's to my sister because I'm a bad pet owner lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think I had used the word hate on any celebrities yet. But lakorn wise, their characters I lost count of the word "hate" lmao.

So random ahahaha! Fish?

Don't worry Tina, I am a bad pet owner too. I don't know how many times I forgot to feed my dog. lmao I leave the feeding to my sister. I just take him out to poop *sometimes*