❤️ Various ET News

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
Wait, so what happened when they both went to Norway? She was his tour guide? Did they just “randomly” go at the same time? lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol, I don't see it happening. What if they have kids and have another girl. Matt seemed a bit more edgier than Aff. If he refused to change the diaper cause she's a girl, Matt might be a bit crazier than Aff on the subject.

It's probably rooted in who he is because of his upbringing due to wealth and all...when trouble arise he might not have the patience to deal and leave town and go out wherever he wants just because...I am not saying this for Matt alone it's for lots of women. Unless they are willing to have an open marriage (each does whatever they want, sleep with whomever they want then come home to each other) I can see that a possibility.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Now is so beautiful! But why ch7 guys are so below average omg.... no.!

~~

Omg tomorrow is the 7th! The big day of Matt! Holy cow! Is anyone staying up for that events/press con?? Lol. What time is the event???

It’s good many of us are neutral grounds here. Lol. :p

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Now is so beautiful! But why ch7 guys are so below average omg.... no.!

~~

Omg tomorrow is the 7th! The big day of Matt! Holy cow! Is anyone staying up for that events/press con?? Lol. What time is the event???

It’s good many of us are neutral grounds here. Lol. :p
Now is beautiful, but I find her boring with ch7 though. It’s the lakorn they gave that’s not she doesn’t really stand out. She has given some good lakorns, but it doesn’t put her on the spotlight. I want to see her in ch7 or One HD lakorns.

xodxo

Now is beautiful, but I find her boring with ch7 though. It’s the lakorn they gave that’s not she doesn’t really stand out. She has given some good lakorns, but it doesn’t put her on the spotlight. I want to see her in ch7 or One HD lakorns.
So true!!! She does get really boring roles at ch7, and her haircut seems the same every time. I agree, she needs more versatile roles and more spicy characters. She was so good in that lakorn with where she and her two friends fighting for Vee and she was GOOD with Mike and Praew! Those were some of her better roles. Now, she’s floating with below average roles and p’eks. Lol. So sad. :(

She has so much potential to thrive and advance, but ch7 is foolishly not taking her seriously. Now could have become the face of ch7 tbh. She’s what most ch7 fans would want in a n’ek and people do love her. She’s my favorite at ch7 despite crappy lakorns given to her. :(

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So true!!! She does get really boring roles at ch7, and her haircut seems the same every time. I agree, she needs more versatile roles and more spicy characters. She was so good in that lakorn with where she and her two friends fighting for Vee and she was GOOD with Mike and Praew! Those were some of her better roles. Now, she’s floating with below average roles and p’eks. Lol. So sad. :(

She has so much potential to thrive and advance, but ch7 is foolishly not taking her seriously. Now could have become the face of ch7 tbh. She’s what most ch7 fans would want in a n’ek and people do love her. She’s my favorite at ch7 despite crappy lakorns given to her. :(
Yes, exactly! Was those two lakorns with Vee? Haha, I meant to say I want to see her with ch3 and ch OneHD. She should just go freelance. I really like her with that short haircut, she looks hot!

xodxo

Yes, exactly! Was those two lakorns with Vee? Haha, I meant to say I want to see her with ch3 and ch OneHD. She should just go freelance. I really like her with that short haircut, she looks hot!
No, one was with Mike and one was with Vee. Lol. Ive missed her! Probably gonna go rerun the mvs lol :p

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
:facepalm: If that really happen, Matt career may go down hill. People will want to do this to her :fighting3:Lol! Although SK is super wealthy, look at Aff. She is slowly coming back and getting work in the industry.
Aff is not really getting any role now tho. I miss her on my TV

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree with the hair cut. She was cute with the long hair but hot with this style.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!! AHHHH Big bisou to you. After Matt breaking my heart your post has just made my day ! And look her character does not seem to be the typical namnao she has been given. She looks spunky here ! And the praek looks decent. I still want her to leave ch7 ass tho. They could have done much much more with her potential.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Now could have been the next Noon but with her own appeal. But it's clear she is not one of their fav. I want to see her with Bank A.

xodxo

Now could have been the next Noon but with her own appeal. But it's clear she is not one of their fav. I want to see her with Bank A.
True! I can see Now channeling out the b*tchy, mean and sassy flavors out of her, but agree that ch7 seems bias with her. They didn’t properly promote her. :( kind of stupid thinking about it cuz they could have had the new face of ch7 to last them this generation, she was born 93, I think a few months apart from Yaya! and Now’s career could have flourish beautifully bringing in ratings for them!! But oh wait, they didn’t promote her. Now has potential! She’s def talented in the acting and her looks is beautiful.

BIG SIGH***** so disappointed with ch7 lol I haven’t seen anything from them in ages LOL