❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Guys what if Matt says completely different to what Songkran is saying?? What will we do lol what if she goes off on him like that flower guy? I know it’s highly unlikely but imagine? Omg the media would have a field day
I imagined this too. Like what if she said, SK was the one courting her and she's not interested?
But her Mom's posts are suspiciously aiming towards they are dating or starting to seriously "talk".

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I imagined this too. Like what if she said, SK was the one courting her and she's not interested?
But her Mom's posts are suspiciously aiming towards they are dating or starting to seriously "talk".
Yeah that’s what I just remembered right now is that her mom has been making all of those posts about the situation

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yup, it goes from "we just started dating" to "when are you planning to get married" real quick lol - This happens a lot when you're in the "older" bracket too, from your mid to late twenties on-wards.
The day of the engagement they start to ask "when are you having a baby" :risas3:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't care what they want to do or WHO they want to do... just don't lie. That kind of gives everyone a bitter taste. In general, as people and human beings, nobody likes being lied to. It's so shady...
Yes in Thailand, most celebrities when confronted don't outright tell a bald-faced lie. What they do is play word games and side step questions. Ex:
Q: Are you dating?
A: We're brother and sister. Or, "I know him, and brother/sister is a cute person."
And the media knows darn well they're dating.

Or Q: Are you the 3rd hand?
A: I don't think so? (And they make it sound like a question lol). The news didn't say my name, only initials, could be someone else?

Matt's getting hammered now cause it was a straight up denial. She didn't leave any wiggle room for herself. And 2nd, she made her reputation as being blunt and honest as a positive attribute when to some it can off as rude and diva-ish. And so now when you get caught out, people feel justified handing out all the strawberries.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes in Thailand, most celebrities when confronted don't outright tell a bald-faced lie. What they do is play word games and side step questions. Ex:
Q: Are you dating?
A: We're brother and sister. Or, "I know him, and brother/sister is a cute person."
And the media knows darn well they're dating.

Or Q: Are you the 3rd hand?
A: I don't think so? (And they make it sound like a question lol). The news didn't say my name, only initials, could be someone else?

Matt's getting hammered now cause it was a straight up denial. She didn't leave any wiggle room for herself. And 2nd, she made her reputation as being blunt and honest as a positive attribute when to some it can off as rude and diva-ish. And so now when you get caught out, people feel justified handing out all the strawberries.
Now people are saying they dont have to worry about finding money to pay fines lol

Yup all they had to say was "yes we know each other, she's cute but do you think im her type? "Yes i know him. I dont think he's courting me is he?"

Majority of the people would have been ok with that and might even cheer them.. especially after Atf saying she doesnt mind if they date.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
For topiz and Baifern...
In their relationship, I feel like Top definitely was more into Baifern.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
But isn't calling Mint a girl of 100 gang a bad thing? Sounds like they're kind of rubbing it in that she's a liar or a problem

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
But isn't calling Mint a girl of 100 gang a bad thing? Sounds like they're kind of rubbing it in that she's a liar or a problem
Yeah they are saying why does she have so many friends and in so many different groups of people. They are calling her a problem because of the whole mark/mint issue that kind of divided gang lom and now they are blaming Matt and songkran dating on her and for betraying aff

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
My pov, aff should stay out of this matt and songkran.. they have been separated for 2 years before the divorce so i dont think she know whats going on on songkran part

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Or
Yeah they are saying why does she have so many friends and in so many different groups of people. They are calling her a problem because of the whole mark/mint issue that kind of divided gang lom and now they are blaming Matt and songkran dating on her and for betraying aff
Or it could just that she is friendly person.. lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Those who are attacking her (Mint) right now seriously hated her already. This is just their chance to trash her.

Listening to efm right now and it's good lol
Yep they are most likely fans from certain different FC’s that finally have another chance to bash her lol I was gonna say that earlier but didn’t want to make anyone mad

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I’m not saying that is a bad thing. That’s just what the haters are saying. Mint is a very friendly girl. I see no problem with having a lot of friends
True..
Well if having lots of friends is bad, having no friend is good, then what in the world they live in..

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
yikes after all these dramas, Furby needs to run away and go on a vacay! They need to stay out of Thailand for a week or so... lol too much drama...

If I was rich like them, I wouldn’t waste my time in Thailand. I’ll be in Europe or elsewhere really beautiful LOLOLOL

Well, Mew and Mint are in Maldives and Bora Bora. Good! Less toxic for them lol jkjk

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Heck no girl, Furby needa to take advantage of this and accept events!!! Lol they've been seen as tight furby mai kai faan mai kai puen already lol..
Lolol omg. They don’t look like they want drama or stressful events that’s the thing. Maybe if they didn’t have these scandals, they would be smiling and making events more... but now, nobody’s smiling Lololol