❤️ Various ET News

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Lol congrats to Jui and Push. They’re a one truly happy and lovely couple. I love them in their first lakorn, but second one wtheck was going on?? Lol.

Congrats to both! I adore Jui. May all the best come to them! ;)
I liked their first lakorn too! Congrats to this couple. Their wedding was beautiful.

Well if my friend was secretly dating my boyfriend's brother who is still legally married to another person I'm close to then told me no when i asked but turned out to be true and only confessed cus she got caught red handed, i would be upset.

But

If my friend was dating some guy i just knew but not all that close to then it's not any of my business.

Push and Jui's wedding truly was warming.
My thoughts, exactly. Seeing SK is Matt's business but SK is the brother of Mint's bf. Matt is her friend. She should've known at least that the two somehow knew each other. Now, she's so clueless and netizens blamed her for the things she's totally clueless about.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I liked their first lakorn too! Congrats to this couple. Their wedding was beautiful.

My thoughts, exactly. Seeing SK is Matt's business but SK is the brother of Mint's bf. Matt is her friend. She should've known at least that the two somehow knew each other. Now, she's so clueless and netizens blamed her for the things she's totally clueless about.
Mint's boyfriend has to know that SK is talking to Matt. And I am sure he would have mentioned it to Mint even if it is just a passing conversation.

I can imagine something like...Hey Mint, my brother is talking to your friend, Matt. I don't think it's anything seriously right now but who knows lol. That is his brother, even if they are not close there has to be something that points to that direction.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Man i must be one of the only ones willing to understand why Matt didn't tell Mint

Tbh these people only stopped hating on her bc Matt apologized. I'm sure Matt and SK went into this without wanting to involve any inside friends which i think is the best choice.

Honestly, I don't even tell my sisters very to know only basis information and secrets that I will only tell my best friend. So maybe that's why i'm understanding of that fact that Matt didn't tell Mint and SK didn't tell Pupa

Let's say Matt did what you all want and told Mint the bare minimum, people would've even more so called Mint a liar and exiled her even more bc in that case technically she did know about Matt and SK even if just the minimum.

I guess I'm just bothered by people's unsatisfied feelings. Getting upset that Matt didn't tell Mint, but calling her a liar basically that she has to know and that if not then she's lowkey stupid for not seeing that her friend is hanging out her boyfriend's brother. Like i said, Mint just can't win bc people just can't be satisfied.

It's better that Matt left her out of the info. My friends and siblings don't immediately know what guy I'm talking to or hanging out with until it actually gets serious. So i guess that's why i understand and empathize that those actions are believable and true

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Man i must be one of the only ones willing to understand why Matt didn't tell Mint

Tbh these people only stopped hating on her bc Matt apologized. I'm sure Matt and SK went into this without wanting to involve any inside friends which i think is the best choice.

Honestly, I don't even tell my sisters very to know only basis information and secrets that I will only tell my best friend. So maybe that's why i'm understanding of that fact that Matt didn't tell Mint and SK didn't tell Pupa

Let's say Matt did what you all want and told Mint the bare minimum, people would've even more so called Mint a liar and exiled her even more bc in that case technically she did know about Matt and SK even if just the minimum.

I guess I'm just bothered by people's unsatisfied feelings. Getting upset that Matt didn't tell Mint, but calling her a liar basically that she has to know and that if not then she's lowkey stupid for not seeing that her friend is hanging out her boyfriend's brother. Like i said, Mint just can't win bc people just can't be satisfied.

It's better that Matt left her out of the info. My friends and siblings don't immediately know what guy I'm talking to or hanging out with until it actually gets serious. So i guess that's why i understand and empathize that those actions are believable and true
She could have told Mint the basics and Mint could have lied to the public saying she doesn’t know. Idk people have different opinions on stuff. All we can do is agree to disagree

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
On another note, can i just say i haven't been envious of anyone in the thai industry since Ken T's wife got to marry him lol

Now it's Bella. I swear that girl is living her best life! She's reached her peak point i feel. Successful now with her acting career and securing public recognition and fandom with BPS.... and she's successful in love with my Weir!
Seriously happy for her. I love how they're becoming so much more open with tagging and sharing pics with each other on IG. Do i smell marriage material between these two within the next 5 years? Yessss. If they ever break up, i'd be do sad

Congrats to Push and Jooy. I personally loved that one of the "younger" onscreen to real life pairings that succeeded. I didn't watch their drama together but i always thought physically they matched. Perhaps, bc they're older in age that they're able to really invest and marry each other quicker than other celebrity relationships. I expect maybe news next year?? Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
On another note, can i just say i haven't been envious of anyone in the thai industry since Ken T's wife got to marry him lol

Now it's Bella. I swear that girl is living her best life! She's reached her peak point i feel. Successful now with her acting career and securing public recognition and fandom with BPS.... and she's successful in love with my Weir!
Seriously happy for her. I love how they're becoming so much more open with tagging and sharing pics with each other on IG. Do i smell marriage material between these two within the next 5 years? Yessss. If they ever break up, i'd be do sad

Congrats to Push and Jooy. I personally loved that one of the "younger" onscreen to real life pairings that succeeded. I didn't watch their drama together but i always thought physically they matched. Perhaps, bc they're older in age that they're able to really invest and marry each other quicker than other celebrity relationships. I expect maybe news next year?? Lol
Omg yessss I really love Bella and Weir together! I saw the pictures she posted on her ig today and I am glad she’s being more open :) best of luck to those 2

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Mint. I won't lie, if I was in her position I'd be annoyed af with Matt. I'd have preferred to have everything told to me straight so I can be prepared for whatever unfolds, being left in the dark works fine for the other girls because they're not directly involved but it leaves her in a crap position. I really hope she's able to maintain her friendship with Aff cause they seem to genuinely get along and Mint's such a sweet aunt to her daughter too.
i agree. yes Matt can go and be in relationship with anyone but since that anyone is SK, and Mint is related to him in a way, Matt should at least gave her a head up. with her position as the person in the middle, this will affect her relationship with people around her especially with Aff since they are close to each other. she should at least be in the know so that she will know what to say and what not to say

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well if my friend was secretly dating my boyfriend's brother who is still legally married to another person I'm close to then told me no when i asked but turned out to be true and only confessed cus she got caught red handed, i would be upset.

But

If my friend was dating some guy i just knew but not all that close to then it's not any of my business.

Push and Jui's wedding truly was warming.

They and Mint has not said they have been dating behind aff back. Or even dating...even now Mint is saying they are not bf/gf status

I think mint knew a little more. She even said she talked about it to Aff awhile. She said in the interview that they *Matt and SK* are barely just dating. They are not bf/gf.

Clearly Mint is annoyed by it. Mint been through soo much Media shit...she have grown to have an understanding.

I don't get mad, it's pointless to me. I'll get disappointed.

At the end there is 2 sides to the story and the truth.

We only really get the speckle of the situation

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wish we could hear exactly what the medias were asking so that the answers made a little more sense but whatever. I guess I'm just one of those people who if i asked a question to someone i considered a friend and they bold face lied to me, i would be upset and annoyed. I wouldn't necessarily stop being a friend but feelings would change but that's just me.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wish we could hear exactly what the medias were asking so that the answers made a little more sense but whatever. I guess I'm just one of those people who if i asked a question to someone i considered a friend and they bold face lied to me, i would be upset and annoyed. I wouldn't necessarily stop being a friend but feelings would change but that's just me.

I understand what your saying. I feel mint knew a little more. The interview was a little confusing.

what I can hear and understand. It seems like Mint talked to Aff about the change in situation for a few months is what I can gather.

She said she discussed it w/aff for a few months now.

Her Bora Bora is planned at a good time.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Her Bora Bora trip with Nars did came at a good time. Wouldn't it be something if Aff's side was the one who leaked all this to the media to get SK to hurry up and give her the divorce? Lol well all in all Aff came out the winner, smelling like roses.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Jui's dress was designed by Poem, no wonder it fitted her so beautifully. Next wedding will be Kan and Ploi's on the 8th
I'm a little sadden Kan didn't do more lakorns. Ch7 really lost a good actor. I was a huge KanCheer fan. 555 but alas, I'm happy for him getting married.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They have a more realistic wedding. No crazy media, people, fans or like exaggerated cake. The cake is decent and their happiness is genuine. Awww! I like can’t wait for their babies!! :)
I feel like I can relate more to their wedding because it was simple but elegant. Like you said no crazy media, no crazy after parties. It was an average wedding compare to like Chompoo, Aff, and all the ones before theirs. Actually Janie's wedding wasnt super grand like everyone else's either.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I feel like I can relate more to their wedding because it was simple but elegant. Like you said no crazy media, no crazy after parties. It was an average wedding compare to like Chompoo, Aff, and all the ones before theirs. Actually Janie's wedding wasnt super grand like everyone else's either.
True if I recalled correctly it was Nune, Chom and Aff’s weddings that were the crazier, publicized weddings. Kob and Brook also had a very mellow down wedding too. Pokie’s wedding was quite overrated too, but I don’t recall any significant moment or big name people either.