❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh this is interesting I didn’t know they broke up then got back. What lakorn did they do together??
I don't rem. It was a bit ago. It was pretty popular. I never saw it.

When he had a lakorn w/Sammy they were broken up and their was news about the 3 of them.

after the series and promo were done...they got back together

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't rem. It was a bit ago. It was pretty popular. I never saw it.

When he had a lakorn w/Sammy they were broken up and their was news about the 3 of them.

after the series and promo were done...they got back together
@xodxo Green and Thanwa were in this lakorn together. I didn’t know they dated when they were shooting this lakorn. They had good chemistry.
https://www.instagram.com/p/9YVm83utiu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=mw846gjc5fxo
https://www.instagram.com/p/9cJx0Bk5nj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fzfsebi6vcw7

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Push and Jui had a nice wedding. It looked and felt like the wedding was meant for them and not a typical celeb wedding meant for show.

And Push/Peemai's moments were adorable.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
So did Pat Nappa and her husband separate or are they getting a divorce? I have been seeing news about her crying and her husband.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
So did Pat Nappa and her husband separate or are they getting a divorce? I have been seeing news about her crying and her husband.
I just saw a clip on IG and it wasn’t as clear, but from the sound of it they are divorcing. Pat said the only “natee” that she will have is to be a mom and to care for her family, no other responsibilities/roles. As in she won’t have the “natee” of being a wife.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What's the cause of their impending divorce?

Like what I said before, unfortunately marriage doesn't guarantee forever, you are only legally binded by paper. :sad6:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
0F102C3A-E948-4D6F-A35F-93A2730D0A12.jpeg
Omg guys ! So Pope has been confirmed for a new lakorn with Broadcast and the n’ek is still not chosen yet. The 2 options are Bella and Matt! I personally realllly want Matt. PopeBella arleady have lots of lakorns confirmed with each other and I think some other actresses need their turn with Pope now lol But my goodness this scandal is doing Matt more good than bad. Thank god!@phatman you might get your wish !

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
View attachment 29239
Omg guys ! So Pope has been confirmed for a new lakorn with Broadcast and the n’ek is still not chosen yet. The 2 options are Bella and Matt! I personally realllly want Matt. PopeBella arleady have lots of lakorns confirmed with each other and I think some other actresses need their turn with Pope now lol But my goodness this scandal is doing Matt more good than bad. Thank god!@phatman you might get your wish !
Hopefully, it's Matt. Pope and Bella already have their new one with Maker and then don't they have 2 rumored ones? Prom Likit and the other one with him have multiple women?

Pope now has popularity but I think he needs more work that he's known for being a successful leading man.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully, it's Matt. Pope and Bella already have their new one with Maker and then don't they have 2 rumored ones? Prom Likit and the other one with him have multiple women?

Pope now has popularity but I think he needs more work that he's known for being a successful leading man.
Yeah Pope needs more work but not just with Bella. I’m really rooting for Matt. I don’t want to see her leave the industry so soon! Plus I’m interested to see how Pope would interact with her since she’s such a loose canon lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 29239
Matt looks nice on that pic here. BT must have been convinced by Matt ability if this is true

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt looks nice on that pic here. BT must have been convinced by Matt ability if this is true
Yeah im hoping K’Nong was impressed enough with Matt in MLFTS to cast her with Pope. If she actually gets cast with Pope then dang Matt is getting all the hottie p’eks! You go girl! It’s about time

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I saw that post and got excited thinking Pope, Bella AND Matt were in a lakorn together lol. At least my girl is doing something right on the professional front, even if it doesn't end up happening I'm relieved her name is even mentioned.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I saw that post and got excited thinking Pope, Bella AND Matt were in a lakorn together lol. At least my girl is doing something right on the professional front, even if it doesn't end up happening I'm relieved her name is even mentioned.
I would die if all three were in a lakorn together! It would be amazing! But yeah even if she doesn’t get it, at least these big producers are still even considering her for roles with big stars