❤️ Various ET News

Sami

sarNie Egg
There was a rumor that James is dating Pie Rinrada, but James confirm he's single. He's just apologizing for these rumors dragging along nong Pie name with it.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Did anyone see Jean’s performance? When I first saw the video, I was thinking that maybe it was a bad video, and now I’m watching it on ch.8’s YouTube channel and it’s super clear. Kinda freaky. I saw another clip where she was thinking the same thing, and based on her IG, she was surprised as well. What do you guys think?

Her IG:
http://instagr.am/p/B0nDkcSHNeD/

Ch.8’s YT:

Last edited:

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
He was and got like a 5 year jail sentence, which later got reduced to 2. But of course now he’s out on bail ‘cause he could afford to pay a huge fine :rolleyes:

I still can’t get over the fact that he was looting electricity of all things.
Wait what? This was so random. Isn't he filming for a lakorn too? Dang..

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Did anyone see Jean’s performance? When I first saw the video, I was thinking that maybe it was a bad video, and now I’m watching it on ch.8’s YouTube channel and it’s super clear. Kinda freaky. I saw another clip where she was thinking the same thing, and based on her IG, she was surprised as well. What do you guys think?

Her IG:
http://instagr.am/p/B0nDkcSHNeD/

Ch.8’s YT:
Oh hell no! What could that be? That's pretty scary.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Oh hell no! What could that be? That's pretty scary.
No idea. They’re saying that it was the Phaya Nag. That dance that she started, was one created for Phaya Nag, and it was weird how her face looked like that. If you pay attention, there’s like a blue/silver/grey color on the tablecloth, and as she flips her hands, those colors goes away as she moves it.

I showed it to my friend who has no knowledge of Phaya Nag, and immediately she said it looked like a silver fish scale or snake skin. Lol idk so weird. If you watch the interview, they talk more about it.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
No idea. They’re saying that it was the Phaya Nag. That dance that she started, was one created for Phaya Nag, and it was weird how her face looked like that. If you pay attention, there’s like a blue/silver/grey color on the tablecloth, and as she flips her hands, those colors goes away as she moves it.

I showed it to my friend who has no knowledge of Phaya Nag, and immediately she said it looked like a silver fish scale or snake skin. Lol idk so weird. If you watch the interview, they talk more about it.

Yeah, I did too. I was like is that Phaya Nag or some sort of snake or dragon looking creature. It was very scary yet interesting how powerful the spirit and creature is to be feature like that. Crazy and amazing. Thanks for the details too

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ughh this so called beauty queen is suing 3 online commenters that were bullying her online after her Catriona fat shaming scandal :confused: Guess it doesn’t feel so good to get bullied huh? How could she sue them when she did the same thing to another woman that did absolutely nothing to her. She didn’t even apologize to Catriona either! She’s such a mess and should’ve gotten her crown taken away after that incident. What a horrible person they chose to represent Thailand.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Ughh this so called beauty queen is suing 3 online commenters that were bullying her online after her Catriona fat shaming scandal :confused: Guess it doesn’t feel so good to get bullied huh? How could she sue them when she did the same thing to another woman that did absolutely nothing to her. She didn’t even apologize to Catriona either! She’s such a mess and should’ve gotten her crown taken away after that incident. What a horrible person they chose to represent Thailand.
This girl is the LEAST favorite pageant queen of Thailand

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Beauty Queens are forgotten after a year anyway....

Unless she either becomes a dara/actress
OR
Dates a hi-so dude that use to date a dara. :celebrate16: