❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Botox... filters!:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Working out, sleeping well and eating well. Her botox must be good quality as well I should try it. Her body still looks good (slim but curvy) and her smile is not stiff and wasted unlike the likes of Ploy Cherman or Janie. She never loses her classy stance as well. Soon-to-be 40 with a child but still fresh imo. Plus I love how she dresses. All of her pictures I always love her outfits.
Look at that radiant smile with her baby below here

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Working out, sleeping well and eating well. Her botox must be good quality as well I should try it. Her body still looks good (slim but curvy) and her smile is not stiff and wasted unlike the likes of Ploy Cherman or Janie. She never loses her classy stance as well. Soon-to-be 40 with a child but still fresh imo. Plus I love how she dresses. All of her pictures I always love her outfits.
Look at that radiant smile with her baby below here
Janies PS doesn’t look stiff to me lately. Marriage is doing her good lol Ploy’s beautiful smile is forever messed up :crybaby2: Affs face looks a stiff sometimes due to her fillers but to me what makes her truly beautiful is how she carries herself. She’s always had an air of class around her that is rare these days! Reminds me of Taew in a way.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Janies PS doesn’t look stiff to me lately. Marriage is doing her good lol Ploy’s beautiful smile is forever messed up :crybaby2: Affs face looks a stiff sometimes due to her fillers but to me what makes her truly beautiful is how she carries herself. She’s always had an air of class around her that is rare these days! Reminds me of Taew in a way.
Janie probably hasnt got any fillers and botox recently cause shes pregnant.

Its probably the lights and angle for aff in the photo cause i watched a bit of that show she hosts and her face was horrible.

The thing is they have money. They get fillers and botox and ps. Some deny those things and say its eating exercising and resting but most of them are really busy working... and bangkok is pretty much currently really air polluted.

Hahahaha omg i wrote filters:risas3::risas3::facepalm:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The sad thing is i think those young teenagers celebs are getting filler and botox injections already.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The sad thing is i think those young teenagers celebs are getting filler and botox injections already.
I feel like everyone in the industry has gotten some type of filler or injection whether they admit it or not. Some of them know their limits and get them once in awhile to make themselves look a little younger while some people go a little overboard or get them to change a certain area of their face like their lips or their chin. Sometimes it looks natural and nicely done or sometimes it looks botched, plastic, and way overdone. Celebs like Great, Aum A, Aum P, and Ken T use the fillers and injections more for age and keep it a little more natural while some celebs like Chippy, Pear, and Ice P use them to change their features a bit. Unfortunately for them, their injections kind of messed up their faces to me a bit. Made them look older and a little plastic looking.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I feel like everyone in the industry has gotten some type of filler or injection whether they admit it or not. Some of them know their limits and get them once in awhile to make themselves look a little younger while some people go a little overboard or get them to change a certain area of their face like their lips or their chin. Sometimes it looks natural and nicely done or sometimes it looks botched, plastic, and way overdone. Celebs like Great, Aum A, Aum P, and Ken T use the fillers and injections more for age and keep it a little more natural while some celebs like Chippy, Pear, and Ice P use them to change their features a bit. Unfortunately for them, their injections kind of messed up their faces to me a bit. Made them look older and a little plastic looking.
Idk why Chip would do it. She's cute already. At least I can't really tell... Has Preem done it? Her face seems to have changed a little. She was so cute during the Khun Chai series.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Idk why Chip would do it. She's cute already. At least I can't really tell... Has Preem done it? Her face seems to have changed a little. She was so cute during the Khun Chai series.
Chippy definitely got lip injections and I from what I can tell she probably did a little something to her cheeks and her chin. Hers isn’t that bad. It’s just her lips that make her look a little weird when she’s not smiling. When she is smiling or laughing, she looks like the old chippy. Maybe I just notice a lot because I’m a really big fan of Chippy’s and I focus a lot on her. She was definitely so cute back then and still is now but I prefer her old look. As far as Preem, she definitely gets fillers and injections! I remember during the Ch3 calendar shoot, Preem looked extremely puffy! I was like dang, the fillers were probably super fresh at that time.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Which couple? I’m very curious :confused12: I’ve always felt that Toey and Cheer never really liked each other much for some reason!
I don't know for sure either. There were many speculations at the time. The ones I suspected are dating now so... Who knows.

Toey & Cheer are strictly friends. I don't think they dislike each other though. They have worked together and collaborated through their businesses. I don't think they would go that far if they weren't good friends.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't know for sure either. There were many speculations at the time. The ones I suspected are dating now so... Who knows.

Toey & Cheer are strictly friends. I don't think they dislike each other though. They have worked together and collaborated through their businesses. I don't think they would go that far if they weren't good friends.
Dating?? Gotta give us some names please lol