❤️ Various ET News

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I beg to differ on nine baifern's break up.Eventhough majority fans think that it's Nine's mom fault,I just think their relationship doesn't work,it's up to their actions and decision.If you fight wholeheartedly for love you can find the way to solve the problems.Have one of them wise enough to fight to overcome the problem (Nine's mom in this case). Momma's boy in real life is common problem in certain relationship so whether you want to run away or you can find a way to balance the influences or to try to negotiate etc it's your choice.
Maybe they are not meant to be an item and I feel their relationship are too fast to show to the public.They don't take slowly and carefully (in consideration of how big influence of nine's mom in his son life and career).
I wish them luck,who knows maybe love can blossom again between these two.For now friend zone maybe in the future can switch to lovers again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You can't fight for the girl if it's a choice between mom and girlfriend, especially when he feels like he can't in this point in his life. It would be a lot easier if he has both parents, but the difficult part is his mom has been the foundation for him. The attachment is like Mt. Everest. Where the girlfriend has an impossible task to achieve of ever coming in the picture. Fern, probably look at the overall picture and decided a relationship with 3 people aren't going to work. He is still young and will have to deal with this a few times over. As he gets older he'll gather enough experiences and will figure out that you can love both your mom and girlfriend at the same time.

twister02

M♥K
While I don’t think he sold his car for Baifern, I do think he was spending beyond his means to keep up with Baifern, all that holidays… until he can’t pay for his house.

Building a house is not cheap and even actor at the level of Nadech and Mark took so many years to keep enough money to build

He had income but surely not as much as what Baifern earn over the years, probably that is also one of the points his mom was concerned about. He is immature in his finance. He was trying hard to keep up with Baifern.

Sometimes age do come in as a factor. Baifern and Nine is not at the same maturity level
There was a blind item that one of the factors that's why Nine's mom is against the relationship is money. Nine spending his savings and money more when he was with Baifern so the mom felt like she has to step in cause she doesn't want Nine's money to go to waste over a girl.

I do think Nine and Baifern did love each other but in this case, it's a matter of weighing all the factors with Nine's mom being a single mother, it would take a lot of guts for Nine to choose Baifern over her and also with how Thai culture (or being an Asian) being so protective with the elders.

One way for Nine to have that "freedom" is for his mom to find her own partner in life cause she seems to be not a fan of being alone.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@twister02
Oh wow, interesting. A little extreme though but let's say money was the problem-- she's tried talking to him to not overextend himself but he didn't listen so maybe that's why she chose to unfollow him as a warning shot. But no matter what, it is awful bc he loses in the end no matter what.

With that said, he should focus on himself and build a career that doesn't depend on his mom nor a koojin with someone he is romantically attracted to anymore lol Baifern is the seemingly only innocent party, bc she happened to love a mommas boy and probably didn't know the extent of how much financial stress he was putting himself in to shower her with the love he believed she deserved.

Mom might've meant well but in also in the future, maybe she should focus on her social relationships and let her son learn for himself. She's still pretty young, she can either try and fall in love herself again or learn to live a life not for her son but for herself. Learn to both be independent from each other

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I would say as NY fans for 5 years sometimes I just think that Nadech also momma's boy with great responsibility on his shoulders not only his family financially,but his aunt's too.Whenever before he went to vacation with Yaya(overseas),he had to spent money on vacation on his families too, bought gifts, priority celebration with his family first etc..i don't think other woman than Yaya who can tolerate, understanding and accept that kind of life.Just compare to MK who enjoy their relationship and life freely.
So it takes two parties to make the relationship work.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I would say as NY fans for 5 years sometimes I just think that Nadech also momma's boy with great responsibility on his shoulders not only his family financially,but his aunt's too.Whenever before he went to vacation with Yaya(overseas),he had to spent money on vacation on his families too, bought gifts, priority celebration with his family first etc..i don't think other woman than Yaya who can tolerate, understanding and accept that kind of life.Just compare to MK who enjoy their relationship and life freely.
Yeah, I think they also were on the verge of breaking up because of his mom few years ago. But they were able to overcome this, good for them.

twister02

M♥K
@twister02
Oh wow, interesting. A little extreme though but let's say money was the problem-- she's tried talking to him to not overextend himself but he didn't listen so maybe that's why she chose to unfollow him as a warning shot. But no matter what, it is awful bc he loses in the end no matter what.

With that said, he should focus on himself and build a career that doesn't depend on his mom nor a koojin with someone he is romantically attracted to anymore lol Baifern is the seemingly only innocent party, bc she happened to love a mommas boy and probably didn't know the extent of how much financial stress he was putting himself in to shower her with the love he believed she deserved.

Mom might've meant well but in also in the future, maybe she should focus on her social relationships and let her son learn for himself. She's still pretty young, she can either try and fall in love herself again or learn to live a life not for her son but for herself. Learn to both be independent from each other
Another blind (a part 2) about them said that Nine didn't even went to a point that he has to chose cause Baifern is the one who went to his mom and told her, "the relationship needs to stop now" so Nine respected Baifern's decision and let her go.

Their story is so lakorn like. Ch3 writers need to take note hahaha.

twister02

M♥K
Difference tho is that NY's family love them for each other and I don't think money is really an issue for Nadech. Yaya's fam and Yaya seems to love him being a good son too. As for MK, their families doesn't meddle in their relationship and letting them do things as responsible adults but they also support their family in their own ways. Mark built a house for his family in Chiangmai before he built the bridal house and settling down. If the family really is supportive or not meddling much, there will be less problems like that of Nine's situation.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Sounds like Nine and his mom are the problem here. While I'm sure Baifern don't need any monetary support from him, he probably feels like its his responsibility. Then his mom, she just can't let him fall on his butt. In the end, they didn't love each other enough to resolve their problems. Its for the best they break up.

Regarding NY/MK, I feel these two couple have always been most mature. I don't think Nadech's mom was ever really involved with NY's relationship, she's already accepted Yaya as a daughter a long long time ago. It was more Nadech being the person he is, taking responsibility for everyone in his family after his dad became ill. Neither of them are in a rush to get married so it worked out for them both.

rae

sarNie Adult
Good for Baifern! People can love and care for each other, but not end up together because of different values, and that is okay. No need to drag a relationship out if things are not working out.

If Nine's mom has an issue with his spending, she should go directly to him instead of going off on social media. While she did get what she wanted, publicly embarrassing your adult son really isn't the answer.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, I agree with @rae . Parents have the right to their opinion regarding their children, but don’t let their opinion be gossip fodder on social media, please. It’s worse that Nine’s mum is also in the industry, so she let her social media actions be gossip fodder that affects her son’s relationship.

I feel like Nine’s assessment of his own fault at the press conference was somewhat accurate then though. He considered all this as his own fault for not properly balancing his priorities between his mum & Baifern. I also agree with one of you who felt like Baifern is more mature than Nine. It really seems so.

Maybe it’s not just Nine’s mum who’s had enough of giving Nine time to address the issues, maybe Baifern also did the same? I don’t see her as being ok with having Nine ‘neglecting’ his mum just to pursue her. Because if that really happens then she would also have to answer questions about it during events etc. I see Baifern as quite level-headed and professional.. the type who keeps professional and personal very separate. But Nine hasn’t seem that capable of doing so far — he’s more naive.