❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
@rae I’m not surprised by that actually. Most artistes at similar age/life stage as him would slowly reduce their work time in showbiz too. Lakorn shooting is extremely time & energy consuming. And you can’t bounce back as easily the next day as you get older.

If the script/role is not very impactful (which, let’s face it, most lakorns aren’t), then that’s a lot of effort for little returns. If Ch7 is ok with his decision to play out the remainder of his contract like this, it basically means they need him more than he needs them. I’m sure if the channel is not ok with and wants to end the contract, Weir would be very ok with that.

bit

sarNie Adult
He has sort out his priority, he was always reluctant about acting from the beginning but he got Ae Suphacai to push him around and knew how to push his kid to fame.

Channel drama is now dying, nobody wants to watch it anymore, people have streaming platform to show much more interesting content.

Ch3 is re-running old dramas, although they have many new drama in their drawer. Not sure what the strategy there.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes… I really don’t get what Ch3 is doing. Plerng Boon is being rerun, but they’re going to start rerunning that Bella & Andrew’s lakorn too. Meanwhile there are completed lakorn which have their on-air date postponed. I already know they’re are slowing down on new drama shooting because they had so many completed but yet to air. But still further postponing broadcast schedule will not help. And even though rerun might get higher ratings than their new dramas, constantly rerunning lakorn does not help! How many Bella’s lakorn need to be rerun? Even though she’s a ratings queen, this will not help!

The biggest solution is getting better scriptwriters, directors, producers and crew who know how to make dramas that today’s audience want to watch. Yesterday the last ep of the final story of Tewaprom aired. But twitter was filled with criticism of the plot not making sense, having deviated from the novel. I didn’t watch any of the Tewaprom dramas yet but I know some of the new stars received some fan hype. There was fan hype for the Kao & PP pairing but they were disappointed with the plot of the drama, p‘ek character deviating from his character in the novel, and not enough air time given to p’ek & n’ek. I had serious deja vu reading the tweets… it’s like Prom Likhit last year. Sigh.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
You guy should try (the secret of us) it ch3 first gl series. It’s very straight to the point, no slow burn. Very basic plot but the entertaining enough. I think ch3 hit the jackpot on this one. Even I’m straight but love it. My first gl.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Secret of Us is not Ch3’s first GL series. Their first one was the one with Freen & Becky I think a couple of years back? That was a massive hit, and thus Ch3 made Secret of Us, and I think another one is going to be on air soon. It’s not my thing, but Ch3 seems to have found their niche with GL.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Secret of Us is not Ch3’s first GL series. Their first one was the one with Freen & Becky I think a couple of years back? That was a massive hit, and thus Ch3 made Secret of Us, and I think another one is going to be on air soon. It’s not my thing, but Ch3 seems to have found their niche with GL.
Idk if Gap the series was ch3 first gl but from I’m understanding it made from a different source but air at ch3 network. But for sure TSOU is originally produced by ch3.

bit

sarNie Adult
It seems CH3 new GL has better coordinations than their normal drama. Straightforward script, better action acting. Faster filming turnover.

maimyang

How wonderful life is, now you’re in the world.
Skimming & saw this recent interview section with Katy Perry. some things are better off kept private. Tmi in my opinion! This makes me appreciate what growing up in a strict Asian household taught me

bit

sarNie Adult
Skimming & saw this recent interview section with Katy Perry. some things are better off kept private. Tmi in my opinion! This makes me appreciate what growing up in a strict Asian household taught me

I guess as Asian with strict Asian value, there are certain things I would never want to hear discussed publicly.