❤️ Various ET News

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i wanted to say something about how terrible a brand d&g is. they are super problematic and condescending. stephano gabbano is homophobic and stupid. their designs are terrible. i remember they called selena gomez ugly. like wtf . how unprofessional. the funny thing they love to pack their shows with asian celebs but still make left statements about them lol.
the chinese dont play. look at what happened to gigi last year. china denied her visa for the shanghai victoria secret fashion show and she had to make a public apology .
dilraba dilmurat has disowed them and apologized to the whole of china lmao. i would advise mai to delete their pics from her ig if she still wants to work with china. they are very possessive and demanding whenever they feel wronged lol. they probably wont bring it up until she has a big career changing gig in china and boom, they dig up her ig posts.
mai and mario should just come home if they have other schedules. atleast the trip was probably all expense paid. i hope.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
And China and Philippines have this friendship thingy and government agreements I don't even know anymore

Gosh that is so problematic :( you mess with China, you pay it big time.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
They like attention.
I cannot still believe they called Selena gomez ugly, okay the beauty of beholder (which by the way selena is gorgeous) but they are designer that should showcase beauty of every type of women, I mean how in his right mind choose to make that comment when you’re working to make clothes for women. What made me more furious was how he replied to the comments and showed his true colours and attitude.
he has always been like this. i believe the content from the chat was written by stephano but now he is claiming "hacked" because they are about to lose a big chunk of change and customers. they are going to have to put their ego on check if they want that chinese money. most of the top chinese celebs have cancelled their attendance. why would they risk their career for D&G. so even if the show goes on, the major people would create a buzz in chinese wont be in attendance and no chinese star will grace their designs or runway for a long time.
happy my fav fashion blogger aimee song and jessica jung didnt go to shanghai.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some high end clothes are made for people with money that doesn't know what to do with it lol. Some of the designs look so hideous that I can't imagine anyone in their right mind would be caught in it. But there are expensive clothing that is simply gorgeous. Though, spending thousands on an outfit would be a no-no because I have no clue how to take care of anything nice lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg D&G show cancelled in China!! It’s making headlines right now Bc co-owner/founder of D&G racially attacked, called Chinese dog eaters/shit, insulting the culture. So Mario and Mai, also no show for them cuz China cancelled the whole show in their country. Go read!!

https://instagram.com/stefanogabbana?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=g70scw60n370

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqbupq4lKng/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=cnwpndqlaskx
What a flippen idiot!! That's like their big money maker. Well ladies, it seems like we'll be able to afford D&G soon? Lol jk

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Some high end clothes are made for people with money that doesn't know what to do with it lol. Some of the designs look so hideous that I can't imagine anyone in their right mind would be caught in it. But there are expensive clothing that is simply gorgeous. Though, spending thousands on an outfit would be a no-no because I have no clue how to take care of anything nice lol.
So true, theres a few Australian label with simple designs but are selling garments for hundreds or thousands.
I just remember someones mother in thai industry or hiso dresses in only one high end brand most of the time.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What a flippen idiot!! That's like their big money maker. Well ladies, it seems like we'll be able to afford D&G soon? Lol jk
More than an idiot was their lack of cultural awareness and respect for China. How do you expect Chinese to buy your brand when you accuse them of dog eating, shit, stupid and mocking the use of chopsticks?! How dumb! Seriouslyc D&G is facing the h3ll of a crime LOL, and they are now lying that their accounts both got hacked?!? Wtf! So dumb!

~

Chinese people ain’t believing their shitty lie anymore. Because the person they saw attacking was the creative director and both D&G’s accounts. They really made a BIG and obvious mistake this time that China will forever ban their dumb ass and shitty ignorance! Bye trolls!! Lol. You’re not welcome in China anymore.:rolleyes:

~

Sometimes I wish Japan would ban ignorant trolls and YouTube stars that mock/go crazy in Japan too. Japan should be more strict like China! Don’t welxome ignorant dumb asse$ and rude foreigners to mock your cultural like that! They don’t deserve a place in your home country.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Because Im mortally disappointed with DG, here’s what Stefano wrote to a fan out of the many that wrote to Him when they felt the DG’s “tribute” video was too offensive and uncomfortable for them to watch as Chinese fans. Then he blew off at the fan. He was using the same condescending language to other fans too.

67CBF442-E6AB-47A5-80F5-5DF4044DE517.jpeg
Cr BOF

BB523876-D7DD-4329-B115-EE4C7477263A.jpeg 7FBE401B-6AA2-45A1-9299-CBD572135DFF.jpeg
Cr original owner

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Talking of China and fashion am I the only one still salty about Mandchu overthrowing Ming and establishing their stupid laws and reforms by violence to suppress Hanfu and other 5000 years of Han Chinese traditions and customs for example ? I am such a big fan of old traditional Han chinese garnments ! It is beautiful, flowy, sensual with various designs depending on the dynasty ! Chinese designers should try and create a modern version of Hanfu :)