❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
kinda lost. so pat didnt cheat. she just moved on fast both times right?
she is such a cute bunny would be weird if she turns out to be a messy dara like her seniors janie and co.
Doesn't sound like she did if they kept saying "as soon as they broke up, she got herself a new man"

I wonder if maybe they got into an argument then said "ok lets breakup" then she goes to someone else but then made up and got back together?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pat got me looking at her sideways now. Getting a new man that quick :confused: Sounds kind of immature but then again she is very young so makes sense.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She's young and beautiful so im not surprised that she can get guys so quickly. Im sure there's guys trying to steal her away from Peach all the time.

Hey i just remembered that her mom is a friend of Num G lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's young and beautiful so im not surprised that she can get guys so quickly. Im sure there's guys trying to steal her away from Peach all the time.

Hey i just remembered that her mom is a friend of Num G lol.
Yeah I’m not surprised there are guys wanting to get with her. It’s not cheating but getting a guy that quickly makes me look at her differently. I would be okay if it was just some fling or rebound because lots of people do that after breakups but it seems like it’s actually like a whole new bf. Reminds me a little too much of Matt lol

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Ah shhiiieeeettt i think Pat and Peach's rumors are true. I just saw the Kao Sai Kai and it was Num G himself that confirmed it. They didn't say who (but we all know) but he said he knew about this a while now. The guy (meaning Peach) found out the girl was seeing someone else as soon as they broke up. He also said this isnt the first time, he said it happened last year too but didnt elaborate.
@55:29
Oh dang! Num spilling the tea! We’ll see what happens in the next coming days. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did break up because they’re young and it’s normal for people to grow apart and date other people.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
It's usually those sweet faces with dimples that are the worst. Haha. That's the irony of life. Poor Peach. It does sound like Pat strung other guys along while dating Peach. Thus, moved on the next text or phone call after they broke up. Lol But WHY? Peach is young, cute, educated, westernized, rich, and rich, again. Maybe she likes older mature guys? I don't know. Or maybe Peach dates her like an ordinary girlfriend and she wants a generous sugar daddy who gives her everything. Just throwing it out there. Celebrities are shady in the end. I'm not even surprised anymore.

twister02

M♥K
I'm glad it's not Peach who cheated or change or whatever the term is cause I can feel that he really love Pat. I guess if they indeed broke up, they remained friends cause they still interact in IG? hmmm. I feel sad for Peach. He seems to be oh so perfect, handsome, young and rich but I guess Pat wanted something else that he's lacking of. Damn Peach. You could have stayed with Note and make music together. :lol:

If the rumors were true, that explains why Peach also started hanging out again with the Nadao Bangkok people (Hormones cast) and attended Thanaerng birthday celebration a few days ago. I felt like when he signed with Ch3, he got disconnected with them and most especially with his attention only to Patricia.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's usually those sweet faces with dimples that are the worst. Haha. That's the irony of life. Poor Peach. It does sound like Pat strung other guys along while dating Peach. Thus, moved on the next text or phone call after they broke up. Lol But WHY? Peach is young, cute, educated, westernized, rich, and rich, again. Maybe she likes older mature guys? I don't know. Or maybe Peach dates her like an ordinary girlfriend and she wants a generous sugar daddy who gives her everything. Just throwing it out there. Celebrities are shady in the end. I'm not even surprised anymore.
You took those words out of my mouth....I also felt that way...

She had a string of guys in her waiting....she did it twice....

Oh ya...hope they don't get back together. She did it a 2nd time......he will just be asking for another heartbreak.

I feel her love life is lots of so-so guys ...

You live....hopefully learn...good luck...

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
You took those words out of my mouth....I also felt that way...

She had a string of guys in her waiting....she did it twice....

Oh ya...hope they don't get back together. She did it a 2nd time......he will just be asking for another heartbreak.

I feel her love life is lots of so-so guys ...

You live....hopefully learn...good luck...
she is young so thats why ill give her a pass. she is a pretty girl so its obvious she had alot of guys waiting in line. too bad for peach but he needs to move on. pat is clearly not mature enough for a long term commitment atm

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Didn't see that one coming...
They looked so good together.
And didn't Peach just gave an interview recently (not the one denying the break up, but before that) about how Pat was the one and he was serious about her? (or am I thinking of a different couple here....?)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she is young so thats why ill give her a pass. she is a pretty girl so its obvious she had alot of guys waiting in line. too bad for peach but he needs to move on. pat is clearly not mature enough for a long term commitment atm

Being young or old doesn't determine maturity. I felt it was bound to happen. I understand she's young...understandable but not an excuse or free pass for me...an explanationof the cause but never an excuse for how we can/may treat other peoples feeling/heart......she is still responsible for her actions and how she treat others

Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice...shame on me... you live you learn...

It doesn't seem like she is genuine with these GUYS as back up incase she change her mind midway or something..... first....it just seem to be she like always have these guys in waiting and won't be committed..Then just date around then.....oh well...at least she broke it off

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If he/she's not the one and you're no longer happy in the relationship, you gotta move on regardless of how cute or rich the other person is. I mean Peach broke up Note cus she wasnt the one. They're both young, they'll go through many relationships and heart breaks.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Puppy love....our frontal cortex isn't follow developed until we are 26yrs old.

There seems to be no cheating....they are still friends and is amicable for now.

Best of lunch...they both will have more relationships to learn from.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You know Note (the guy) was at the L'Official beach party the same time Pat was.

Oh damn Rita's wedding dress will be from Versace.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Feelings are fluid and are usually not permanent. It only seems so because we also have a brain. Our brain has the capability of mind control. See how ppl stay in relationships long past the moment their love is gone. It's because we keep telling ourselves it'll work out if we try and try and try. Look at all those miserable couples that stay together but cheat.

I read that scientifically, you can fall in love in 7 sec. If you're with a person whom you've already started to drift from emotionally, you're bound to fall for the next person pretty fast.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cherbelle's got bad nose injections and it could have led to blindness. She went to Korea to get it fixed though. I think her nose still doesn't look good. Looks like a lot of unnecessary pain to go through for the sake of beauty. But I guess that is the life of a dara.