❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
"The words of a 36 yr old Uncle but sound like a kid."

"It's not manly of you to post this. You should have let Pat clear things up herself. You're being very forward, plus throwing shade at Peach. Peach hasn't even mentioned you at all. These matters are evident to oneself. Everyone knows the deal."

"Don't lie and don't let (us) see you dating (each other). If you get caught, you'll be dragged...."
Pat's biggest mistake is to let the two men involved speak for her. She is in the center of everything not sure who informs her to keep quiet. She can't run from it might as well take it head on. In a triangle love when things fall apart it's best to clear it out.

And Note should keep his statement short. And I agree, for Peach's family to unfollow Pat it seems fishy. There are times when a family member still remains friends with the ex...if they end in good terms. Anyway, Pat might need to really be secretive with her relationship with Note. Timing is at the moment wrong for them. Even if Pat and Peach broke up before she met up with Note. After all the things coming out...the ET world is pretty small. Rumors usually has some truth. Someone knows a lot of secrets in their circle. There's always that one person that knows everything. Rumors are like a leaking faucet...it drips ever so slowly lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Pat's biggest mistake is to let the two men involved speak for her. She is in the center of everything not sure who informs her to keep quiet. She can't run from it might as well take it head on. In a triangle love when things fall apart it's best to clear it out.

And Note should keep his statement short. And I agree, for Peach's family to unfollow Pat it seems fishy. There are times when a family member still remains friends with the ex...if they end in good terms. Anyway, Pat might need to really be secretive with her relationship with Note. Timing is at the moment wrong for them. Even if Pat and Peach broke up before she met up with Note. After all the things coming out...the ET world is pretty small. Rumors usually has some truth. Someone knows a lot of secrets in their circle. There's always that one person that knows everything. Rumors are like a leaking faucet...it drips ever so slowly lol
Pat is giving her official statements tonight (8/21 in USA). (Morning of 8/22 in Thailand)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
"The words of a 36 yr old Uncle but sound like a kid."

"It's not manly of you to post this. You should have let Pat clear things up herself. You're being very forward, plus throwing shade at Peach. Peach hasn't even mentioned you at all. These matters are evident to oneself. Everyone knows the deal."

"Don't lie and don't let (us) see you dating (each other). If you get caught, you'll be dragged...."
Loord they are indeed savage towards the Ahjussi. Maybe he will marry Pat.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't think she has a choice at the moment. It's gone beyond her ability to not talk. At least it's a start. I wonder f it's going to be a frenzy like when Matt had hers lol.
Of course it will be.
Pat has never been in the limelight before. This is the first time she's the focus of the public. We'll be waiting. :celebrate16:

sulad

sarNie Adult
How long did Note and Peach dated? Did he dated Pat right after both broke up? Just curious since I don't follow both.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Note words are causing more drama?

I feel they unfollowed her on how she handled it. Peach saw it (her & note) on the news like the rest of the public...

She should've Given some courtesy to him by sending him a text. That's The least you can do for a person you once loved....

I hope peach keep it mature & neutral

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
I knew Pat isn’t stupid enough to repeat Matt’s situation. Thank God.

I think we should all wait to hear everyone’s side of the story before going all out and blaming someone. :rolleyes: Pat hasn’t done anything wrong other than not speaking up for herself a bit sooner.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think anyone cares that Pat moves on or dates 10 guys after Peach. It's that she's putting herself in a position to look bad when she doesn't necessary have to. She could've tied loose ends and date Note without a scandal. And people would be like, oh look, she's dating someone else.

But being a celebrity, which she's pretty famous what was she expecting? She can't act like regular folks where she jumps from one guy to the next and not be talked about. One little misstep will be the talk of the town. And messy relationships are always going to get attention. It's up to the stars whether they want it to be a good or bad one.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt and Pat has made the situation worse for themselves. Hopefully they’ll learn to handle situations like this better the next time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think anyone cares that Pat moves on or dates 10 guys after Peach. It's that she's putting herself in a position to look bad when she doesn't necessary have to. She could've tied loose ends and date Note without a scandal. And people would be like, oh look, she's dating someone else.

But being a celebrity, which she's pretty famous what was she expecting? She can't act like regular folks where she jumps from one guy to the next and not be talked about. One little misstep will be the talk of the town. And messy relationships are always going to get attention. It's up to the stars whether they want it to be a good or bad one.

I concur

The issues is how it was handled. In the public eye...

Peach never once bad mouth her or any 3rd party.

She could have said hey, it's over...let's announcement the break up or I'll announce it. We tried...it's over.

Like Byebye said. We will be like ok, it's over. The comment probably be ...damn she moves on fast...other than that it won't be soo talked about and she won't get these negative feedback

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Rest In Peace to Mooks dad :( Life can be cut short so unexpectedly! My prayers go out to her and her family.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If Peach really cared like he said, wouldn't he had waited to make the announcement with her? Or not say they are still together or still love each other? If he really needed to make a statement cus the media was hounding him, why couldn't he said lets wait for Pat cus it's unfair that she's not here to comment.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
If Peach really cared like he said, wouldn't he had waited to make the announcement with her? Or not say they are still together or still love each other? If he really needed to make a statement cus the media was hounding him, why couldn't he said lets wait for Pat cus it's unfair that she's not here to comment.
Well said. The fact that he lied in the first interview made pat look like a cheat when that wasnt the situation at all. Plus if pat and note decides to date it would be unfair to hate on them. Peach lying made this whole thing way bigger than it should be honestly. its crazy how pat is being painted as the bad one for moving on first After a breakup. A breakup that has been in the works for months but finalized last month lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Peach lied yet Pat didn't come out to correct him ASAP. She lets his lie lived on therefore painting her as the bad person. Then the fault is on both. He lied and by her not saying anything she went along with it. So, behind closed doors she gave him hope?

If someone is lying and my reputation is on the line, no way I would justify their lying by staying quiet. It's like she's fine with how people see her. She's OK with people thinking her relationship with Peach is still going and she's OK with people thinking she's a cheat because she's seen with another man before the breakup is clearly made public. If that's the case, a dear friend of hers needs to sit her down and have a heart to heart talk. That's not a smart move.

I adore Pat...even if she's not the greatest actress out there :). But in this situation and in the future she needs some guidance from someone that can handle publicity (maybe Janie is available lol). Anyhow, we'll wait for her press con. If she keeps on handling this wrong in the future her innocent face can only take her so far. If her explanation contradicts Peach...well...then :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Peach lied yet Pat didn't come out to correct him ASAP. She lets his lie lived on therefore painting her as the bad person. Then the fault is on both. He lied and by her not saying anything she went along with it. So, behind closed doors she gave him hope?

If someone is lying and my reputation is on the line, no way I would justify their lying by staying quiet. It's like she's fine with how people see her. She's OK with people thinking her relationship with Peach is still going and she's OK with people thinking she's a cheat because she's seen with another man before the breakup is clearly made public. If that's the case, a dear friend of hers needs to sit her down and have a heart to heart talk. That's not a smart move.

I adore Pat...even if she's not the greatest actress out there :). But in this situation and in the future she needs some guidance from someone that can handle publicity (maybe Janie is available lol). Anyhow, we'll wait for her press con. If she keeps on handling this wrong in the future her innocent face can only take her so far. If her explanation contradicts Peach...well...then :)
If she keeps acting dumb then people are gonna start seeing her as Patricia Bad instead of Patricia Good :risas3:

bit

sarNie Adult
Maybe it’s done on her side, she said it was over but the guy came up lying said it was not. She might be thinking of saving his pretty face a bit and keep quite so it won’t be ‘she said he said situation’

Unfortunately she moves on and people caught a glimpse of that. Didn’t pretty boy Peach also said Pat said she will keep her new date quite but it was leak. That did’t sound like he don’t know more like waiting how the PR folks wants to play it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If she keeps acting dumb then people are gonna start seeing her as Patricia Bad instead of Patricia Good :risas3:
She just needs to handle it better next time. She wasn't at Matt's level of shadiness but it also doesn't take a lot for the public to turn on you. Especially with men's problem.