❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol at Pat...Sigh hopefully she's smarter than that.
I dunno....the passive aggressive action....put that in question...it is perpetuating the situation when a single simple statement can clear it and make it not continue.

The thai ppl are diffinetly supporting peach.

Note-...he is not a gentlemen or really sad because he gave out interviews to clear the situation.. are you not in the PUBLIC eye as a celebrity/ hi-so..do you not know the thai Media or net-citizen when your actions is louder than words and to claim upon never inserted yourself In other ppl relationship when you have a history of it....hahaha...de lu lu

From what I watch....those were unnecessary cruel
.....laughing at him and throwing it in his face

Yup he (peach) is such an asshole when he told ppl he is to blame, esp. When he told ppl that PAT is a GOOD person and stop bashing her. It's between 2 ppl who tried many times and it didn't work. He is the worse kind of human being EVER! He should just commit suicide....

1. He never mention you or talked about a 3rd party
2. He man up and was genuine in his apologie for giving out that statement.
3. He clarify it and put the BLAME on no one but himself
4. Never once did he bash her

So what is the issue here?

If I was pat... I'll put out a statement saying yes...what he clarify was true. We tried to work it out but it was over before I went on vacation and leave it at that and have no more comment.....but apparently liking a comment that trashing him and making fun of him is a better option...stay class ppl

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
God we're starting to sound like a parrot lol. I'll just make one last comment cus it's starting to be like a bad tape lol.

Was Note not allowed to try to clear his name when people trashed his ig after Peach's interview and the leaked pictures? So Pat was wrong for not defending herself and Note is also wrong for defending himself. :nut: As for being a 3rd hand in other people's relationship, one (Top's and his ez wife) was already said to be false cus people said they were broken up over a year before she made news with Note.

Peach isn't an asshole for taking the blame or saying Pat is good, come on! Did i missed someone saying that? I think he was in the wrong for lying about the relationship leading it to what's going on now.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
So the interview happened and I didn’t catch all of it but she said her and Note “kon rue jaak kan” and she doesn’t know what may happen in the future and what not. It was something along these lines, don’t quote me on it. During the interview she kept saying that she’s thankful for her relationship with Peach, and she’s learned a lot. She doesn’t know what may happen in the future, but she’s thankful.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So the interview happened and I didn’t catch all of it but she said her and Note “kon rue jaak kan” and she doesn’t know what may happen in the future and what not. It was something along these lines, don’t quote me on it. During the interview she kept saying that she’s thankful for her relationship with Peach, and she’s learned a lot. She doesn’t know what may happen in the future, but she’s thankful.
Correct, she said they met at the event and just know each other now but she didnt confirm if he is courting her nor is she comfirming that he isn't. She said as of right now he isn't but she's not sure about the future. Good answer cus if he does end up courting her, and she said he' wasn't, she'll be known as a liar again. Personally i think Note is courting her and their friends knew it which was why they set up that bday dinner for her and for him to come. That was what she apologized to Peach for, she didn't mean for that moment to happen and to get leaked. One thing I'm suspicious about was Third, they are college friends but why did she said they arent that close? Did his company asked her to keep Third out of this? There's some stuff I wanted her to make clear but the media didn't ask. If Peach and Pat both said they broke up before her trip then all the rumors before then was what? False or half truth? I wished they asked how she felt about getting all the backlashed while the other one got the support if the decision was made by both of them. Peach made it sound like she did the dumping though. Regardless, they still protected one another by not airing out their dirty laundry. She could had said exactly what went wrong to protect herself but she didn't. I'm glad she didn't cried and think she handled it well. At least way better than Matt. Ok this series is done. They'll both move on and look back at this as a memory.

Lol during the live, teamPeach gave strawberries, teamNoteTheEx said This is Karma for dumping Note to court Pat.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ughh I’m tired of this Pat and Peach talk. I’m glad we all could talk about it like civilized people even though we all may not agree with each other. Whatever happens, let’s just hope they both can move on and find what’s right for each of them.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ughh I’m tired of this Pat and Peach talk. I’m glad we all could talk about it like civilized people even though we all may not agree with each other. Whatever happens, let’s just hope they both can move on and find what’s right for each of them.
I've been so in the BL clouds that i haven't been paying too much attention elsewhere but while searching clips of these BL series i kept seeing their(P/P/N) clips which was why i came in here. Also kept seeing clips about Pooklook and Mike. Thai entertainment is so funny and OTT most of the time. I'm just gonna go back to my BL ships, until the next drama my friends :naughty2:

twister02

M♥K
I guess Pat was really Peach's karma for leaving Note The Star. I liked them too and honestly, Note was so supportive of him in everything before. I was sad when they broke up. He was with her longer than him being with Pat but moved on fast too.

The leakage of the photos didn't made a favor for Pat but it doesn't mean that people should bashed her like that without even knowing the whole story. Kinda sad to see a lot of strawberry emojis on her birthday pictures in her IG instead of them greeting her a happy birthday.

I feel sad for the both of them. I think Peach was in denial of the break-up so he lied on previous interviews about them still okay and still together thinking he might be able to change her mind and can woo her back into his arms. It was just a bad timing for Pat. With Peach unfollowing her in IG and then the photos of her and Note Hi-so being leaked and then Peach providing his statement first.

That's life. Relationships come and go especially if you do not understand each other or one party decided to call it quits. Peach and Pat are still young. They can always find someone in the future. Hoping for the best to the two of them. Sometimes, it's just sad to see two people who loved each other and then the next thing you see become total strangers.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's possible to defend oneself without insulting and being rude or insulting a person who didn't even mention your name

Commentor bash you...so you bash Peach...errr...ok

Everything we do comes back to us in the universe

Slow thai news...now In Korea...it's bananas with the Blood pra nang divorce......

There's no other news...like someone said...it was a mature dialogue/ debate of back and forth

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pat's IG is crazy. Before all this takes place her comments were in the 300s or a little more. On her latest picture it was 6k+. There's strawberries emoji and bear emoji. The bear is significant to the scandal.

I wished Num would just spill everything he knows lol but if he did it might not be in Pat's favor. Them being on and off again is more than meet the eye. Pat might have the sweet face but behind the scene people in their circle knows more than they let on. Going forward she's going to have to walk a thin line. If people really dig deeper into this story it's quite messy.

The leak of her photo and Note feels like it's someone trying to get back at her. They don't want her to play this innocent game and get her before she has a chance. That's why she has to be careful because some are not saying much just small little hints. But if there's another thing like this in the near future I think a lot more will come out.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat's IG is crazy. Before all this takes place her comments were in the 300s or a little more. On her latest picture it was 6k+. There's strawberries emoji and bear emoji. The bear is significant to the scandal.

I wished Num would just spill everything he knows lol but if he did it might not be in Pat's favor. Them being on and off again is more than meet the eye. Pat might have the sweet face but behind the scene people in their circle knows more than they let on. Going forward she's going to have to walk a thin line. If people really dig deeper into this story it's quite messy.

The leak of her photo and Note feels like it's someone trying to get back at her. They don't want her to play this innocent game and get her before she has a chance. That's why she has to be careful because some are not saying much just small little hints. But if there's another thing like this in the near future I think a lot more will come out.
One of their so called friends might have leaked it. Maybe she was laughing with one of them during her birthday

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pat should take her leave for school earlier than planned. It's a good time to go study and get out of the toxic spotlight.
That would be a wise move. With the comments on YouTube and her IG I don't think it'll light up soon. When she's with Note people will remember the reason she got with him. The gossip isn't good about her. It's almost...almost at Janie's level and Pat is still so young to be playing the game.

Many people believe she cheated on Peach. Matt has a lot of strawberries on her IG but Pat had that, the bear and some middle fingers all in one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One of their so called friends might have leaked it. Maybe she was laughing with one of them during her birthday
That could be or it could be on Peach's side. But for sure, they got her before she got ahead of them. Or some people get irked by the innocent act and just outed the individual. Pat needs to wished for someone else to screw up more than her and make the news lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
That would be a wise move. With the comments on YouTube and her IG I don't think it'll light up soon. When she's with Note people will remember the reason she got with him. The gossip isn't good about her. It's almost...almost at Janie's level and Pat is still so young to be playing the game.

Many people believe she cheated on Peach. Matt has a lot of strawberries on her IG but Pat had that, the bear and some middle fingers all in one.

Because ppl are piecing together several other instances that claim she cheated more than once. Whether this is true or not, we don't know. BUT, the fact that the rumors are spreading is just as bad as if it were true. She's young and was seen as this cute n'ek, ppl's perception has been shattered. So yeah, the best thing she could do is get out of the spotlight.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Because ppl are piecing together several other instances that claim she cheated more than once. Whether this is true or not, we don't know. BUT, the fact that the rumors are spreading is just as bad as if it were true. She's young and was seen as this cute n'ek, ppl's perception has been shattered. So yeah, the best thing she could do is get out of the spotlight.
Someone commented on her IG. Patricia (not) Good next to a middle finger.

Cheating scandal gets people riled up and very emotional. The stars somehow simply never learn. Cheating is such a trap for them. And hiding it? There's basically no place to if the net-citizen wants to know badly enough.

That's why I mentioned if people really dig into the story it is very messy and Pat would come out looking horrible. And people around them knows way more. I agreed, everyone sees her with an innocent face, sweet looking girl next door with a dimple. And now they see her as a cheater that's jumping from one men to the next. Once that applies to you, it's hard to get back. That's why she has to be careful. If someone has evident and doesn't care for her, it's going to start leaking. Especially if they feel she's acting like she knows nothing.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Thank God she finall gave an interview. i doubt she and peach will be friends after this because of the negativity she is receiving plus who knows if its peach's side who leaked the photo so they can control the narrative and give pat a big fuck you for breaking up with peach.
a simple breakup just became a whole mess. Lesson learnt for Pat. Next time she will faster in addressing issues like this instead of allowing the other party control the narrative. Maybe she was just too trusting of peach and didnt think he would try to make himself look like a victim but o well. The ones who will hate her have already made up their minds. she is already patricia bad to them lol. I personally still like pat so i can only wish well.

Let her go to school maybe she will find herself a nice boy abroad and take a break from the messy thai industry and their hi-so drama.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha

De lu lu

Yes, ppl believe what they want...

But

Action speaks lounder than words...

Not trashing someone publicly will help

There's always 2 side to a story and there's the truth...

This mirrors Matt's. ..hi-so guys... lol

Last edited: