❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I’m getting tired of them, without the Kai drama nobody care about Richie, and no one give a damn about Kai. They both are milking this.
I feel like kai is still shading richie that she should be grateful that she has people giving her more attention and work because of him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't follow Porshe news too much. What happened to them please ?
Well their story is so complex. Porsche was dating some girl right before he went public with Pimdao. His excuse for the breakup was he was too “busy” for a relationship but shortly after that went public with Pimdao. Then awhile into dating Porshe, Pim had an interview about an ex of hers that really hurt her and that never wanted to go public with her because she wasn’t a n’ek. That ex of hers was Great Warintorn and he admitted to it after the media asked about it. Then annoying ass Porsche made it into a super big deal and had a tantrum on ig that was indirectly about Great and how he was talking about Pimdao in public even though she was the one who brought it all up in the first place looool They both had to publicly apologize for how stupid they acted haha Long story short Porsche ended up cheating on her after this and but now they’re back together :rolleyes: Like you could do so much better girl.

Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
It's weird how they can act so lovey-dovey on instagram and stuff when they were out there earlier on giving out tearful interviews about their breakup details. For someone who said she's learned her lesson, she sure doesn't show it through her actions. She's done this with Great and now Porsche, taking them back after they broke her heart. This is going to result in another heartbreak because Porsche is going to either cheat on her again or dump her for someone else, whichever comes first. I like Porsche onscreen but he is not a loyal boyfriend.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well their story is so complex. Porsche was dating some girl right before he went public with Pimdao. His excuse for the breakup was he was too “busy” for a relationship but shortly after that went public with Pimdao. Then awhile into dating Porshe, Pim had an interview about an ex of hers that really hurt her and that never wanted to go public with her because she wasn’t a n’ek. That ex of hers was Great Warintorn and he admitted to it after the media asked about it. Then annoying ass Porsche made it into a super big deal and had a tantrum on ig that was indirectly about Great and how he was talking about Pimdao in public even though she was the one who brought it all up in the first place looool They both had to publicly apologize for how stupid they acted haha Long story short Porsche ended up cheating on her after this and but now they’re back together :rolleyes: Like you could do so much better girl.
Thank you for the explaination :)

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Dao appearance make her look like raeng type kind a girl but she such a softie/timid when it comes to her love, like her bf can do anything to her and she just okay with everything

CPY

GotomySin
Did I miss something big? Lol what did he do?
He commented something on his friend IG, kinda homophobic one. And yes all the transgenders are hurt and boycott him. Until now I think some of them still harbor the displeasure of what he did back then.