❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Her next lakorn is a drama. She want to show her skills. She don't want to just get lakorn and will be more picky. She been there for 12 years.She talked to the ch and ask them to give her more challenging roles. I ask the ch if they see it like I do. Like anyone else , I want to chose what is best for me. Challenge myself. I don't want quantity. I want quality. I want to do a really good drama (1 lakorn vs. Filming multiple for quantity).I seek an acting coach to help me with my scripts. Research...ect..i said many times, I don't get to chose my scripts. If anyone get to chose, they'll chose a good script for themselves. I want to do different scripts. I got 3-4 comedy. I want ro play it differently but the director likes a certain style i played. Yes I get it. I also do want to do more drama. I don't have a say in what the elder want/deem appropriately. I'm use to the criticism ppl have given me. I try to do my best. I dont take it to heart. That is their thinking. If their criticism is something I can use to improve myself. I will try to do it (she has mentioned this b4 in her other interviews. She said acting isn't easy for her. She tried really hard, study, acting coach). Johnny afone compliment her b4 and said given the right chance she'll be someone to watch out for. Lastly ppl can say whatever they want. I'm a public figure.
http://instagr.am/p/CEs4cqTlGga/
Soo much glitches on this website. So hard to type and translate. I paraphrase some words ..not word for word translation
Wait so she’s actually getting a drama or she just said she asked for one? I didn’t actually hear her say she’s getting a drama. I guess she’s not gonna be in that romcom anymore cause a while back on Twitter she said her next one was a romcom too unfortunately. If she really is in a drama, I hope she really tries her best and uses this opportunity to the fullest. Now I’m just hoping she gets a good p’ek as well and not like a stupid dramatic storyline like Pee Kaew Nanh Hong! She needs the whole damn package cause lord knows Ch3 be giving her the leftovers. Fingers crossed ladies.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like Ch3 is aiming to make bow their next golden girl Shes a new girl but already given a top praek and production while mint chalida poor her, when will they pair her with nadech and work undrr anne/act art
Its obvious they only care for yaya, kim, taew, mew, bella and new addition bow.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel like Ch3 is aiming to make bow their next golden girl Shes a new girl but already given a top praek and production while mint chalida poor her, when will they pair her with nadech and work undrr anne/act art
Its obvious they only care for yaya, kim, taew, mew, bella and new addition bow.
They treat all the other A-listers well besides her which is weird cause it’s not like she’s not popular or something. She has a good sized FC that have been loyal to her for years so it’s just puzzling. Well I feel like Bow deserves the push. She basically is getting the same treatment as Kao but she didn’t start off with supporting and just got n’ek right away. She’s talented, has the star power, personality, looks, and popularity for it so it’s a no brainer. She’s far above lots of their other girls her age at Ch3 in my opinion.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I mean Bow was pushed a lot when she's in ch7 too, her position in the channel was good. Of course ch3 has something good to offer her and intends to promote her well otherwise it wouldn't make sense for her to move. In my opinion she deserves it. She has the talents, the looks, a good fanbase and a personality that stands out. I think she's someone to watch out in her generation.
Mint's case kinda reminds me of Great. Both are good actors but haven't been paired up with (many) A listers, and even if they were, they alway got the worst script possible. I'm still bitter about Great's lakorn with Bella. I just hope Mint is paired up with a good pek next and creates good chemistry. Sometimes great chemistry can make a not appealing-looking lakorn enjoyable. But seriously I hope ch3 will upgrade their scripts, especially for her sake.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Bow pairing up with their top p'ek also puts a lot of pressure on her to do well, this thing might make or break her future in the channel. I mean compared to CH7 where the lakorns are generally good ratings wise, it puts a little less pressure on the actors regarding that, CH3 the lakorn has to be excellent to pull in those kind of ratings.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Bow pairing up with their top p'ek also puts a lot of pressure on her to do well, this thing might make or break her future in the channel. I mean compared to CH7 where the lakorns are generally good ratings wise, it puts a little less pressure on the actors regarding that, CH3 the lakorn has to be excellent to pull in those kind of ratings.
True, in order to get good ratings in ch3, lakorns need to be top-notch and outstanding. I feel like she's mostly aiming for more endorsements when she moved to ch3, but ofcourse ratings are still important to consolidate one's position. Pairing up with top peks definitely means more pressure put on her but it's fair because no one gets everything. As a fan, I can only hope her lakorn with Nadech succeeds because its outcome will give us a sneak peak of her career in the future.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I mean Bow was pushed a lot when she's in ch7 too, her position in the channel was good. Of course ch3 has something good to offer her and intends to promote her well otherwise it wouldn't make sense for her to move. In my opinion she deserves it. She has the talents, the looks, a good fanbase and a personality that stands out. I think she's someone to watch out in her generation.
Mint's case kinda reminds me of Great. Both are good actors but haven't been paired up with (many) A listers, and even if they were, they alway got the worst script possible. I'm still bitter about Great's lakorn with Bella. I just hope Mint is paired up with a good pek next and creates good chemistry. Sometimes great chemistry can make a not appealing-looking lakorn enjoyable. But seriously I hope ch3 will upgrade their scripts, especially for her sake.
i always call Mint the female version of Great cause they’re legit in the same situation. Both getting the same damn types of characters, boring scripts, and shitty pairings! At least Great gets some good ones here and there and draws in some ratings for Ch3.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I wish lakorn producers stop repeating the same support cast in every other lakorn. Channels should start grooming a lot of people for supporting roles. And with that I don't mean newbies but actors of all ages and looks who can play roles of mom,dad, uncle,aunt, cousins, friends, villains, random colleagues, bosses etc... There is so much variety in lead cast but no variety in support cast. I think each of actors in supporting roles work in atleast 3-4 lakorns a year and earn so much money and are busy throughout the year..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wish lakorn producers stop repeating the same support cast in every other lakorn. Channels should start grooming a lot of people for supporting roles. And with that I don't mean newbies but actors of all ages and looks who can play roles of mom,dad, uncle,aunt, cousins, friends, villains, random colleagues, bosses etc... There is so much variety in lead cast but no variety in support cast. I think each of actors in supporting roles work in atleast 3-4 lakorns a year and earn so much money and are busy throughout the year..
In the lakorn nang rai. That was nk rationale. More work ....more money...but they do work more...vs. nk 2 lakorns ..same pay as n'rai 4 lakorn

mayag

sarNie Adult
In the lakorn nang rai. That was nk rationale. More work ....more money...but they do work more...vs. nk 2 lakorns ..same pay as n'rai 4 lakorn
I think I would prefer this cause I get to just do my job, make money and not be bothered by media/fans too much haha
Less chances of being recognized in public too

bit

sarNie Adult
Supporting cast don’t get paid much, that is why they need to keep working.
If they are lucky they get mega blockbuster like BPS which allow them some event deals.

So I don’t blame them if they are in almost every lakorn. Even the praek and na’ek are not that highly paid. It’s not C-Drama, K-Drama kind of deals. If they are with CH3 events sponsors will boost their income.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m glad she finally asked. Ch3 can’t treat her like trash and still expect her to stick with them. She would be better off without them so they better start acting right!

Did she say any details about the drama? I heard her say they will start shooting next month I think but nothing else on who her co star could be, which production it’s under, or anything about the actual storyline .

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope she gets a good pek this time. Preferably someone she hasn't paired with. I would love to see her with a top pek since she barely gets top peks. Let me add in a good production too! Yes, I am asking for a lot but its cause she never gets any of those. lol