❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Kimmy is having a new lakorn? Is she talking about new drama which will be aired soon or will start shooting for it?
I am waiting for a Ken T pairing with Kimmy, Mint and Margie lol but seriously they need a pairing with actors they haven't worked with yet.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I am waiting for a Ken T pairing with Kimmy, Mint and Margie lol but seriously they need a pairing with actors they haven't worked with yet.
I think Great and Margie should pair. I don't know if they have worked before but they will look good next to each other.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kimmy is having a new lakorn? Is she talking about new drama which will be aired soon or will start shooting for it?
she said she has a new drama since late december but until now no clue what his drama is or under or with or why it's taking this long to announce she currently have no lakorn filming and she has song saneha that will be airing not sure when too

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
she said she has a new drama since late december but until now no clue what his drama is or under or with or why it's taking this long to announce she currently have no lakorn filming and she has song saneha that will be airing not sure when too
I am wondering if she was talking about song saneha back then..

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Mike and Sara's situation is getting messier.

If no one summarizes it, I'll do it later.
I'M RUNNING ERRANDS TODAY. LOL
Please do!

Basing the situation from what I understand via social media translation software, I feel bad for Mike. But I know they can be really inaccurate so I may not be getting the whole picture.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Great and Margie should pair. I don't know if they have worked before but they will look good next to each other.
They have a lakorn together so it’s a hard pass for those two together for me lol I’d much rather have GreatKim or GreatMint

rae

sarNie Adult
Yeah even if you have nothing to your name when you first marry, you never know what you’re gonna have in the future if you ever divorce so I still think people should get one. Hope for the best and plan for the worst!
Definitely! Plus, I read that since divorces are so stressful, sometimes people would rather just give up on stuff than fight for what's rightly theirs. With a prenup, there's just less back and forth since everything is already written down. Less messy and less stress regardless of how much or how little one owns, especially since you never know how messy the breakup can be, or how vindictive or petty the other party can be.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ ....Prenup isn't for me. Maybe if I am super rich or something lol. We were almost broke when we got married and so young. I don't know anyone around me that sign one.. Also, It's baffling to me when couple split everything halfway during marriage (like mortgage, groceries and etc). That's a roommate not a spouse.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ ....Prenup isn't for me. Maybe if I am super rich or something lol. We were almost broke when we got married and so young. I don't know anyone around me that sign one.. Also, It's baffling to me when couple split everything halfway during marriage (like mortgage, groceries and etc). That's a roommate not a spouse.
well you’d be surprised how much people change once it comes to the finances in a divorce. It may be a very peaceful and nice divorce until it comes time to the finances portion so I just feel like it’s best to have a prenup. It makes it easier for everyone and it will just be less stress for you overall. It’s just something to protect you and you can actually set terms for yourself which get you more money say for example if you are divorcing because your spouse cheats on you or something. I just think it’s a useful tool that more people should utilize to protect themselves!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Definitely! Plus, I read that since divorces are so stressful, sometimes people would rather just give up on stuff than fight for what's rightly theirs. With a prenup, there's just less back and forth since everything is already written down. Less messy and less stress regardless of how much or how little one owns, especially since you never know how messy the breakup can be, or how vindictive or petty the other party can be.
Yeah sometimes the other party turns into a completely different person. I don’t want to take any chances on anyone trying to bleed me dry. I’m save myself the time and the trouble lol

Reactions: rae

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll also get a prenup if I were to get married. I don't want my assets taken away from me should I get married and then end up divorcing.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Unfortunately prenuptial agreements are not considered as legal agreements in my country. There is no categorical law governing prenups. Time for some amendments in the law...

bit

sarNie Adult
Anyone care to summarize the long winded Mike and Sara story, saw that he gave a long interview about the custody battle. What a mess, the kid going to find a long history of his existence when he is old enough to Google.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
OKAY, WOW.
I watched a clip from TOKMUN and they summarized all interviews together.

TO CLEAR THE MISUNDERSTANDING MOST PPL HAVE;

Mike did indeed signed the BIRTH CERTIFICATE but he did not sign the CHILD CERTIFICATE paper.
In Thailand they have 2 different types and you must sign BOTH so the child benefits as the beneficiary.
Signing the birth cert. only means you're accepting this child as yours.
If you sign the child certificate, it ensures that your child/beneficiary will inherit ALL of your assets upon your death. [if your name is only on the birth cert. (for unmarried parents) your child will NOT inherit anything. IT'S SO COMPLICATED TO TRANSLATE. BUT THEIR LAWS ARE CONFUSING DEPENDING ON YOUR MARITAL STATUS.
-- So, the reason Mike didn't sign the child cert. was because Sara didn't want him to. She told him that he could wait until later, when their son is older.

THIS PART I WILL INSERT WHAT SARA SAYS FROM HER APPEARANCE ON NUM K. TALK SHOW + WHAT MIKE SAYS FROM HIS INTERVIEW / TALK SHOW APPEARANCE FROM THAT SAME SHOW

She said, Mike asked her to leave the condo she was living in, that's why she moved to Phuket with their son.
-- Mike says, he talked to her earlier this year about maybe moving to a new place because [covid happened and he wasn't financially the same] so he pointed out a few options. Places that were more affordable but also closer to their son's school. Prices ranged from 10K baht/monthly - 4K baht monthly.
Sara felt that he wanted to decrease their son's comfortable lifestyle so she up and moved them to Phuket. [Where she's from]
-- Mike also pointed out that when Sara moved out, she let her cousin, [who's also the nanny live at the condo with her bf] that's why he cut off the utilities. [p.s. this condo belonged to MIKE'S CLOSE RELATIVE - he was letting Sara and their son stay there rent free]

Sara mentioned that she is paying ALL of their son's tuition in Phuket.
-- Mike pointed out she lied because she gave him 6 TERMS TO FOLLOW;
1. He must pay for all of their son's tuition to an elite school in Phuket, til their son receives a Master's Degree.
2. He must pay for the chauffeur and nanny services until their son is old enough to care for himself.
3. Increase monthly allowance from 30K baht to 50K baht until their son can support himself.
4. Must buy a house or condo in Sara's name [or their son's] in Bangkok. She doesn't want to live in a rental.
5. He cannot use their son as a means to find work;
6. if he does use their son for work, he will be forbidden from seeing their son until he repents.

Sara mentions the reason she doesn't want Mike to have custodial rights is because when traveling [or tending to any legal matters] she doesn't want the hassle of asking him for permission.
-- Boom Panada, [the host sitting in the middle in the clip above] says, no matter what, whether Mike has custody or not, it would still require both parents' consent for anything legal regarding their son.

The reason Mike is fighting for custody battle is because Sara hasn't been replying or contacting him in months. The last time he was able to see their son was July, when he actually snuck around dressed as spiderman to surprise his son for his birthday. On his son's actual birthday, Mike went to the airport and waited around for 4 hours but was disappointed because Sara didn't tell him the flight was canceled/delayed. He also created a birthday event at an orphanage so he can donate toys and things with his son. Sara didn't show up with their son.
So over the past several months, their contact has gotten shorter and few. His son started acting strangely like he would say, 'i love you daddy' and then the next day he would be like, 'i don't want to see you.' This is the reason he wants more rights in seeing his son.

Mike says he doesn't want FULL custody. Just some parental rights in being able to see his son when he wants and however long.
He did mention that Sara never actually forbade him from seeing their son, but it was always brief. Plus, he doesn't want to be a father that only supports financially, but one that's actually in his son's life.

THERE IS SO MUCH TO THEIR BACKSTORY. IT'S A LOT OF INFO WE NEVER KNEW ABOUT BECAUSE ALL WE HEARD WAS SARA'S SIDE OF THE STORY FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS. MIKE NEVER ONCE TALKED ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP/THEIR SON. HE DIDN'T WANT HIS SON TO BE SHAMED BY THEIR MATTERS. Lots of ppl misunderstood that Mike didn't care for them [Sara and their son] but he actually financially supported them from the beginning. He has spent over 10 MILLION BAHT in the past 6 years.

---- IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES IN TRANSLATING, I APOLOGIZE.
I'LL TRY TO WATCH THEIR FULL INTERVIEWS TO GET A BETTER PICTURE.
--- I ALSO REFRAINED FROM USING THEIR SON'S NAME. PLEASE BE MINDFUL AND DO THE SAME. thanks.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Goodness, their situation is messy and the one that's caught in the middle is their son. This goes for both men and women be careful of the person you sleep with. Accident or not once a child is born it changes everything.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
OKAY, WOW.
I watched a clip from TOKMUN and they summarized all interviews together.

TO CLEAR THE MISUNDERSTANDING MOST PPL HAVE;

Mike did indeed signed the BIRTH CERTIFICATE but he did not sign the CHILD CERTIFICATE paper.
In Thailand they have 2 different types and you must sign BOTH so the child benefits as the beneficiary.
Signing the birth cert. only means you're accepting this child as yours.
If you sign the child certificate, it ensures that your child/beneficiary will inherit ALL of your assets upon your death. [if your name is only on the birth cert. (for unmarried parents) your child will NOT inherit anything. IT'S SO COMPLICATED TO TRANSLATE. BUT THEIR LAWS ARE CONFUSING DEPENDING ON YOUR MARITAL STATUS.
-- So, the reason Mike didn't sign the child cert. was because Sara didn't want him to. She told him that he could wait until later, when their son is older.

THIS PART I WILL INSERT WHAT SARA SAYS FROM HER APPEARANCE ON NUM K. TALK SHOW + WHAT MIKE SAYS FROM HIS INTERVIEW / TALK SHOW APPEARANCE FROM THAT SAME SHOW

She said, Mike asked her to leave the condo she was living in, that's why she moved to Phuket with their son.
-- Mike says, he talked to her earlier this year about maybe moving to a new place because [covid happened and he wasn't financially the same] so he pointed out a few options. Places that were more affordable but also closer to their son's school. Prices ranged from 10K baht/monthly - 4K baht monthly.
Sara felt that he wanted to decrease their son's comfortable lifestyle so she up and moved them to Phuket. [Where she's from]
-- Mike also pointed out that when Sara moved out, she let her cousin, [who's also the nanny live at the condo with her bf] that's why he cut off the utilities. [p.s. this condo belonged to MIKE'S CLOSE RELATIVE - he was letting Sara and their son stay there rent free]

Sara mentioned that she is paying ALL of their son's tuition in Phuket.
-- Mike pointed out she lied because she gave him 6 TERMS TO FOLLOW;
1. He must pay for all of their son's tuition to an elite school in Phuket, til their son receives a Master's Degree.
2. He must pay for the chauffeur and nanny services until their son is old enough to care for himself.
3. Increase monthly allowance from 30K baht to 50K baht until their son can support himself.
4. Must buy a house or condo in Sara's name [or their son's] in Bangkok. She doesn't want to live in a rental.
5. He cannot use their son as a means to find work;
6. if he does use their son for work, he will be forbidden from seeing their son until he repents.

Sara mentions the reason she doesn't want Mike to have custodial rights is because when traveling [or tending to any legal matters] she doesn't want the hassle of asking him for permission.
-- Boom Panada, [the host sitting in the middle in the clip above] says, no matter what, whether Mike has custody or not, it would still require both parents' consent for anything legal regarding their son.

The reason Mike is fighting for custody battle is because Sara hasn't been replying or contacting him in months. The last time he was able to see their son was July, when he actually snuck around dressed as spiderman to surprise his son for his birthday. On his son's actual birthday, Mike went to the airport and waited around for 4 hours but was disappointed because Sara didn't tell him the flight was canceled/delayed. He also created a birthday event at an orphanage so he can donate toys and things with his son. Sara didn't show up with their son.
So over the past several months, their contact has gotten shorter and few. His son started acting strangely like he would say, 'i love you daddy' and then the next day he would be like, 'i don't want to see you.' This is the reason he wants more rights in seeing his son.

Mike says he doesn't want FULL custody. Just some parental rights in being able to see his son when he wants and however long.
He did mention that Sara never actually forbade him from seeing their son, but it was always brief. Plus, he doesn't want to be a father that only supports financially, but one that's actually in his son's life.

THERE IS SO MUCH TO THEIR BACKSTORY. IT'S A LOT OF INFO WE NEVER KNEW ABOUT BECAUSE ALL WE HEARD WAS SARA'S SIDE OF THE STORY FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS. MIKE NEVER ONCE TALKED ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP/THEIR SON. HE DIDN'T WANT HIS SON TO BE SHAMED BY THEIR MATTERS. Lots of ppl misunderstood that Mike didn't care for them [Sara and their son] but he actually financially supported them from the beginning. He has spent over 10 MILLION BAHT in the past 6 years.

---- IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES IN TRANSLATING, I APOLOGIZE.
I'LL TRY TO WATCH THEIR FULL INTERVIEWS TO GET A BETTER PICTURE.
--- I ALSO REFRAINED FROM USING THEIR SON'S NAME. PLEASE BE MINDFUL AND DO THE SAME. thanks.
Thanks. I feel sorry for Mike. Sara has some kind of princess syndrome where whatever she commands,has to be given. She cant stay in a rented place in Bangkok? As long as he is paying for her luxurious condo whether rented or not should not matter. Why cant Mike mention his son during interviews? People will always be curious to know father-son bonding and the interviewers usually ask about family. Mike can only pay how much he can afford. If the school has huge fees which are not affordable,then he can change his son to a better school with lesser fees. Her demands are in excess and making mike wait for hours at airport and not showing up. Cancelling meeting with son at last minute without informing him are very frustrating. Brainwashing her son to dislike Mike and allowing her BF to stay in a condo provided by Mike. I just find Sara unreasonable. Entertainment industry is very volatile and getting steady income for entire life is not possible. I couldn't see Mike crying.. He was trying to hard to control his emotions. He has been working non-stop in China and it takes a great deal of effort to make in a name in chinese ET industry. Also there are huge parties which take cuts in profits leaving artists with very less income. Case in point Xiao Zhan(https://starbiz.net/music/asia/xiao-zhans-mother-leave-entertainment). Sara doesn't want to share custody with Mike because it inconveniences her. Should I laugh?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thanks. I feel sorry for Mike. Sara has some kind of princess syndrome where whatever she commands,has to be given. She cant stay in a rented place in Bangkok? As long as he is paying for her luxurious condo whether rented or not should not matter. Why cant Mike mention his son during interviews? People will always be curious to know father-son bonding and the interviewers usually ask about family. Mike can only pay how much he can afford. If the school has huge fees which are not affordable,then he can change his son to a better school with lesser fees. Her demands are in excess and making mike wait for hours at airport and not showing up. Cancelling meeting with son at last minute without informing him are very frustrating. Brainwashing her son to dislike Mike and allowing her BF to stay in a condo provided by Mike. I just find Sara unreasonable. Entertainment industry is very volatile and getting steady income for entire life is not possible. I couldn't see Mike crying.. He was trying to hard to control his emotions. He has been working non-stop in China and it takes a great deal of effort to make in a name in chinese ET industry. Also there are huge parties which take cuts in profits leaving artists with very less income. Case in point Xiao Zhan(https://starbiz.net/music/asia/xiao-zhans-mother-leave-entertainment). Sara doesn't want to share custody with Mike because it inconveniences her. Should I laugh?
I feel frustrated for him.
The part about [a bf living in the condo, I'm not sure if it was Sara's bf or the nanny's bf. I didn't hear it well. I'll have to watch again.]

But yeah. Sara really painted this picture about herself being a strong independent woman and a single mom who works hard. She never actually says anything bad about Mike but the way she presented their life was like, Mike's a deadbeat dad or something.
I think Mike can't really mention their son's name because it might go against one of Sara's conditions or he just wants to keep his son's name from being tarnished by the media.

Forgot to mention, the chauffeur and nanny MUST be of Sara's choosing. They are her cousins, and it's their family business. [again, money going into her own pocket]

I have a feeling like she used these terms and conditions to force Mike into agreeing or else he wouldn't see their son.
This whole time Mike just looked like he's working in China living his best life and not caring about his son. When in fact he was sending half a million baht to Sara each year.

Reactions: rae