❤️ Various ET News

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Mookda only had back to back new lakorns this year. She only have 1 lakorn as main lead per year from 2017 to 2019. Some nang’eks even have 3 new lakorns this year. I don’t understand why people think she’s having too many lakorns every year. o_O

Ch7 is very supportive of KM pairing. They often post updates about them in their social media accounts. They even gave them another lakorn after SW. Are there really no pressure coming from the higher ups? Only the management and KM know about that.
Its undeniable that Mookda is being pushed a lot. She may have less lakorns out than others but the quality of the scripts she’s being given and the actors she’s being paired with far outweighs that. For example looking at Mookda’s filmography vs Pinkploy’s, or anyone else in her generations, Mookda generally has the least work but there is a massive, massive gap in their treatment and in the quality of their resources. The fact that she’s already been paired with Weir says it all.

There is nothing wrong with fans admitting that she’s favoured by the higher ups.

Her and Kem were flirtatious and promoted their lakorn/ pairing. It’s baffling to see her fans trying to deny that, saying that the fans of KM are projecting and they did nothing to lead fans on as if evidence if their behaviour/ actions isn’t all over social media? If it was that big of an issue why not nip it the bud? They ran with it while it benefitted them, and now they want to stop, everything is blamed on the fans being delusional.

I didn’t even finish the lakorn and and I’m not a fan of either of them but from their interactions, and from what couple fans and individual fans were posting, there was a lot a ambiguous flirting. Like I was seeing this at the sane time as MikBow interactions and I assumed both were either dating/ staring to date or were going to promote as a koojin. I’m not some delusion shipper of either pairing, but this was a conclusion I came to because of their behaviour.

If you are going to do that. Own it.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Its undeniable that Mookda is being pushed a lot. She may have less lakorns out than others but the quality of the scripts she’s being given and the actors she’s being paired with far outweighs that. For example looking at Mookda’s filmography vs Pinkploy’s, or anyone else in her generations, Mookda generally has the least work but there is a massive, massive gap in their treatment and in the quality of their resources. The fact that she’s already been paired with Weir says it all.

There is nothing wrong with fans admitting that she’s favoured by the higher ups.

Her and Kem were flirtatious and promoted their lakorn/ pairing. It’s baffling to see her fans trying to deny that, saying that the fans of KM are projecting and they did nothing to lead fans on as if evidence if their behaviour/ actions isn’t all over social media? If it was that big of an issue why not nip it the bud? They ran with it while it benefitted them, and now they want to stop, everything is blamed on the fans being delusional.

I didn’t even finish the lakorn and and I’m not a fan of either of them but from their interactions, and from what couple fans and individual fans were posting, there was a lot a ambiguous flirting. Like I was seeing this at the sane time as MikBow interactions and I assumed both were either dating/ staring to date or were going to promote as a koojin. I’m not some delusion shipper of either pairing, but this was a conclusion I came to because of their behaviour.

If you are going to do that. Own it.
Yeah about MikBow's case, I think their interactions during and after their lakorn were partly for promotional purposes, but their relationship grew more and more serious gradually. I agree they were flirty but they're more of the ones who teased each other you know, and the channel teased them as well. I think it was fun, not too aggressive. The difference is they had a long time friendship. They were there for each other at early stages of their careers (Mik was Bow's first onscreen partner) and important milestones of their lives. In Mik's most recent interview, he said their relationship is all about timing and opportunities. They had the opportunity to meet a lot so when the timing was right, they just naturally got together.
About KM, I do agree there's the time when the fan service was a bit too much. Idk I just feel like a huge part of their interactions were on/for cameras so sometimes it didn't seem genuine. I'm just glad it's over now because even though it benefits them, they and the fans will get hurt eventually. Mookda did the right thing putting an end to it.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah about MikBow's case, I think their interactions during and after their lakorn were partly for promotional purposes, but their relationship grew more and more serious gradually. I agree they were flirty but they're more of the ones who teased each other you know, and the channel teased them as well. I think it was fun, not too aggressive. The difference is they had a long time friendship. They were there for each other at early stages of their careers (Mik was Bow's first onscreen partner) and important milestones of their lives. In Mik's most recent interview, he said their relationship is all about timing and opportunities. They had the opportunity to meet a lot so when the timing was right, they just naturally got together.
About KM, I do agree there's the time when the fan service was a bit too much. Idk I just feel like a huge part of their interactions were on/for cameras so sometimes it didn't seem genuine. I'm just glad it's over now because even though it benefits them, they and the fans will get hurt eventually. Mookda did the right thing putting an end to it.
did mookda really say something that putting an end to it? meanwhile Kem at woody talkshow today saying theyre at 'narak' stage, and he keeps mookda's photo in his ?bag plus he tweeted something about someone missing him yesterday. i dont think they want to put an end to it lol

Last edited:

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg

I didn’t deny that she’s being pushed tho. Yeah. Some of her lakorns are actually good, especially those produced by Pordeecom. Oh! I miss Pordeecom. Hopefully, they’ll return to Ch7 after their contract with One31.

I think KM have learned their lesson and lessen their being ‘flirtatious’ now. But I think they are still being promoted as koojin. These two love their job so much. I just hope that people (including me) would stop overanalyzing every single thing about them. Don’t put much pressure on them.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
did mookda really say something that putting an end to it? meanwhile Kem at woody talkshow today saying theyre at 'narak' stage, and he keeps mookda's photo in his ?bag plus he tweeted something about someone missing him yesterday. i dont think they want to put an end to it lol
The Woody Show was actually pranking him. They put those pictures inside Kem’s bag to prank him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I guessed, Kem didn't get the memo lol. If she's saying one thing then he's out saying something else. One of them is having false hope. But it doesn't matter what she says, it will depends on her actions. Honestly, Kem seemed to be more into her than she is to him. But I do think Mookda look good with all her co-stars. Didn't she have rumor with Art too?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lmao Kem is our here trying to get those koojin coins and Mookda’s over it. She clearly doesn’t want to have a long term koojin. She’s the type of actress that doesn’t need to have a long term koojin cause her pairings are almost always very popular. I remember her pairing with Art was big on here, then her pairing with Mik, then with Mike, and now with Kem. Home girl is just good at producing good chemistry with the guys and promoting with them. Nothing wrong with some strong fan service but don’t do it if you can’t handle the repercussions which are the crazy delulu fans.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Yep, I don't think Mik Bow is similar to Kem Mookda at all, it took them so much time to get together and they gradually got to the stage where they knew they liked each other. They weren't pressured into a relationship, they really enjoyed hanging out and are probably on screen as you see them offscreen. Recently candid videos shows theyre even more intimate offscreen, which makes me hope for the best.

KM was born through koojin, their intimacy is a lot onscreen. Ning isn't helping either and over doing it, things like relationship in showbiz take time to become solid, you don't throw two people together and hope for the best. Mookda won't allow it anyway, she is a smart girl.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
In my personal opinion and cause I’m a fan of Kem and have been following him for a little now, I think he actually likes Mookda. The feelings aren’t mutual though but I don’t really think it’s him trynna make them koojin, it’s more so him actually wanting to be her boyfriend. Just my personal thought. The picture was a prank clearly. They put it in there to prank him and get more views for the show.

I guess for me, I never saw anything more than coworkers making money together. They both always said they support and take care of each other and that’s it. I mean that doesn’t mean they can’t ever get together but I never can really see that happening lol. Their fans clearly want that to happen but I just don’t think Kem is Mookdas type.

Even at their fan services, you can tell they are just working and doing it for their fans in my opinion. Fans were analyzing it a little more than that which I get it, two popular people being together constantly and being pretty close, you start thinking beyond. Phone call was more cause fans were wanting Kem there, when he went to Ranong it was filmed for the Ch7 show and there were a lot of others there with him. A lot of events they got were couple events because people wanted to see them TOGETHER. Money and couple events were rolling in so they took them. Idk I guess I might be one of the few who doesn’t think much of it.

These two are Ning’s kids as well so she’s going to push her kids no matter what to get them more popular. It doesn’t really help the situation but I think she has calmed down after the drama news about Mook and how it caused her some problems with fans.

Once again, this is just my personal thoughts and I’m not trying to argue about this with everyone. I’m just stating it how I saw it but I know everyone sees differently. I’m a Kem fan and neutral with Mook. She has some good lakorns and I’ve watched a few but watched them more cause of the storyline. I’m a person that doesn’t really likes koojins as well. As for Kem, I hope his popularity continues. I want to see him with a lot of other neks and hope he continues with his good ratings. None of his lakorns have really been rated on the low side. Same with Mook. Ch7 does have high hopes for both of them.

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, I don't think Mik Bow is similar to Kem Mookda at all, it took them so much time to get together and they gradually got to the stage where they knew they liked each other. They weren't pressured into a relationship, they really enjoyed hanging out and are probably on screen as you see them offscreen. Recently candid videos shows theyre even more intimate offscreen, which makes me hope for the best.

KM was born through koojin, their intimacy is a lot onscreen. Ning isn't helping either and over doing it, things like relationship in showbiz take time to become solid, you don't throw two people together and hope for the best. Mookda won't allow it anyway, she is a smart girl.
Yup Mik Bow seemed to actually enjoy hanging out with each other during their lakorn's promotion days. I mean their eyes sparkled and they looked very invested in each other. It was literally just a matter of time when they realized their feelings so I'm glad they didn't waste any time longer. What I love about them is they never expose too much of their private lives to the public. They reveal the right amount of information we should know but they always keep personal details to themselves.
I have no problem with the koojin thing as long as they don't overdo it. And to have a good koojin relationship, the two parties should be on the same page like either they're just for work or they consider actually dating. It always ends horribly when one having true feelings while the other doesn't.
In my personal opinion and cause I’m a fan of Kem and have been following him for a little now, I think he actually likes Mookda. The feelings aren’t mutual though but I don’t really think it’s him trynna make them koojin, it’s more so him actually wanting to be her boyfriend. Just my personal thought. The picture was a prank clearly. They put it in there to prank him and get more views for the show.

I guess for me, I never saw anything more than coworkers making money together. They both always said they support and take care of each other and that’s it. I mean that doesn’t mean they can’t ever get together but I never can really see that happening lol. Their fans clearly want that to happen but I just don’t think Kem is Mookdas type.

Even at their fan services, you can tell they are just working and doing it for their fans in my opinion. Fans were analyzing it a little more than that which I get it, two popular people being together constantly and being pretty close, you start thinking beyond. Phone call was more cause fans were wanting Kem there, when he went to Ranong it was filmed for the Ch7 show and there were a lot of others there with him. A lot of events they got were couple events because people wanted to see them TOGETHER. Money and couple events were rolling in so they took them. Idk I guess I might be one of the few who doesn’t think much of it.

These two are Ning’s kids as well so she’s going to push her kids no matter what to get them more popular. It doesn’t really help the situation but I think she has calmed down after the drama news about Mook and how it caused her some problems with fans.
Yup I feel bad for both Kem and Mookda because Ning and the channel have been pushing them too much. I completely agree with you that I feel like Kem is really into her but Mookda isn't so ofcourse this will cause her problems with the public and fans sadly. It's also obvious that Kem's very far from her ideal style plus when they're together, I feel like he tries too hard to be more mature and grown up. I just hope if one day they're not a koojin anymore, they will be able to remain good friends and colleagues.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Please someone shut that boy's mouth. He is getting too carried away

may1363

sarNie Adult
The Koojin work when you don't really work with anyone else. You can do the fan service when you have event together but don’t overdo it and should know when to stop and please don’t play the touching service if you are not dating in real life cause it’s normal for fan to speculate and have hope. It’s a good decision if Mookda stop them and not going with the flow.
We can’t compare Kem/Mookda and Mik/Bow. Mik/ Bow know each other long time ago since 2014. I love the couple when they don’t denied they are a couple when they become serious about their relationship and don’t take forever to confirm they are dating.

Last edited:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
The Koojin work when you don't really work with anyone else. You can do the fan service when you have event together but don’t overdo it and should know when to stop and please don’t play the touching service if you are not dating in real life cause it’s normal for fan to speculate and have hope. It’s a good decision if Mookda stop them and not going with the flow.
We can’t compare Kem/Mookda and Mik/Bow. Mik/ Bow know each other long time ago since 2014. I love the couple when they don’t denied they are a couple when they become serious about their relationship and don’t take forever to confirm they are dating.
km did the touching service more than NY, WeirBella ever done

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kem is a very friendly person. He is playful & seems to like her. She didn't give him the memo. He went on vacation With her & saw her family. His interviews....

Like the blind eye said...I feel it Is these two ...it said the guy was into it more than the girl...but the girl is leaving crumbs.

Ch7 don't really push koo jin. Not their style

They...dara are only human & isn't perfect. Fans needs to be more realistic & be self aware of their flaws. Don't defend everything because you adore. Many time they do dumb shit or have asshole moves....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
CH7 is the original place of koojin.... Noon Kade, Weir- Pancake... etc. CH3 just lift of something from their playbook and did it better with the pairing.
They did it way back in the past. Who is koo jin from them since then? Pancake & wier is the last I recalled. The bow & Mike situation turned out bad. They haven't done it in a long time. Ch3 went above them in their koo jin play

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nadech...talked about being frugal...dressing inappropriately & that he has discussed marriage.

Wooseen said she won't reveal who she dates. Want to keep it private

Sunny is hilarious. The reporter can't keep up with him.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Biefern building a new home. Not in a rush to date. If it was an outside from ET, she'll like that very much (her ex top has broken up with his girl)

Violet talked about resting better & not take too much work. Her & kao j. Are good