❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
UGH, watching this made me so mad. The dude backed up into Lydia's parents' car and shamelessly played the victim and apparently threatened them to take responsibility (asking for money?) for his doing but when he found out that Lydia's parents had a dashcam, he immediately got back into his car and drove away. Why are there people like this. Lydia's parents' were lucky they had a dashcam and the bus driver as a witness. Also, good on Lydia's dad for staying calm in this situation. It's ridiculous.

http://instagr.am/p/CINqKE-BU78/
This looks like a scam. They picked a wrong victim this time

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
UGH, watching this made me so mad. The dude backed up into Lydia's parents' car and shamelessly played the victim and apparently threatened them to take responsibility (asking for money?) for his doing but when he found out that Lydia's parents had a dashcam, he immediately got back into his car and drove away. Why are there people like this. Lydia's parents' were lucky they had a dashcam and the bus driver as a witness. Also, good on Lydia's dad for staying calm in this situation. It's ridiculous.

http://instagr.am/p/CINqKE-BU78/
CRAZYYY dang so desperate for money

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Finished watching We R Channel 3 ,calendar signing event. For the first time I felt that everyone wanted to finish and run off soon. The MCs kept focusing on NY and the rest talked a bit here and there.. Nadech tried to be funny and to some extent took away the boredom.. Yaya yawned,Mew seemed aloof,Mark and Kimmy were racing to finish signing quicker,Margie looked out of place and Toey showed she is the shortest by standing on the chair. If there are no live event I think the daras don't seem interested in much interaction.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Finished watching We R Channel 3 ,calendar signing event. For the first time I felt that everyone wanted to finish and run off soon. The MCs kept focusing on NY and the rest talked a bit here and there.. Nadech tried to be funny and to some extent took away the boredom.. Yaya yawned,Mew seemed aloof,Mark and Kimmy were racing to finish signing quicker,Margie looked out of place and Toey showed she is the shortest by standing on the chair. If there are no live event I think the daras don't seem interested in much interaction.
I dont understand why ch3 wanna do virtual live. Isnt Thailand already started doing concert, fanmeeting etc. The atmosphere will be more fun if the fans are around.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I dont understand why ch3 wanna do virtual live. Isnt Thailand already started doing concert, fanmeeting etc. The atmosphere will be more fun if the fans are around.
yeah.. Virtual events are usually boring... Also if there are no fans around then the daras don't feel motivated..

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
We R channel 3 calendar months and daras -
Jan - Pope and Bella
Feb - Mark and Kimmy
Mar - Nadech and Yaya
April - Pon and Preem
May - James Ma and Mew
June - Mario and Taew
July - Alek and Mint C
Aug - Great and Margie
Sep - Nine and Nycha
Oct - Toey P and Namtarn
Nov - Boy and Matt
Dec - James Ji and Toey J

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Even if thailand is allowing concerts and fan meetings in person now, I really don’t think it’s a good idea to have the calendar signings in person. These signings are always packed with so many people. All it takes is one single person to spread it to so many at the event. I think it’s best they do it online this year even if it’s not as fun. Plus i don’t think Ch3 wants to be responsible in a situation where they somehow cause an outbreak because of their event. Look at what happened in Korea. There was an outbreak in Korea due to a church gathering and the church was linked to more than like 5000 cases so yeah not a very good idea.

twister02

M♥K
Personally, I am for with them doing it virtually. It doesn't have much difference with fans in there tho. The hosts earlier are boring hence the whole live was boring too. The only difference with doing it virtually is we don't have fancams :lol: I think if they could have gotten better hosts, it would have been nice.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think some of Hyun Bin's fans are stuck in his crash landing shippers thread lol. But there are a few here and there that's in SHK/Hyun Bin shipper thread. Most or majority of the people in there are SHK first and the couple second. These are her loyal ones that has been following her career since it started. A lot in there would abandon Hyun Bin before they abandon SHK. So therefore, they are more her fan than the couple.

If people can't distinguish between Fandom then not sure it bothers me. These celebrities make gazillion money than an average person would ever dream of their lifetime and if it gets out of hands they have high power lawyers to hunt the cray cray down. I don't know, I'm not one to get offended by what labels are being given. Because there are more important things...like life :) SHK might be given a hard time at some point in her life. But my goodness, she’s glowing, seemed happy with riches that's untouched by other celebrities in Korea. So, at the end of the day, she’s in a good place. More than half the people in her country perhaps more. I think she has grown to where other people's voice doesn't bother her much. If she gets through that divorce of hers and still raking in money from endorsement deals...I honestly don't think she cares much if people out there are being labeled her fans or couple fans or half a fan.
My dream would be for HB and SJK to play together in a drama/movie :-D

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Top 5 highest rated Thai Channel 3 lakorns for 2020
1. My Husband in Law,average rating 4.28
2. Roy Leh Marnya,average rating 4.12
3. Toong Sanaeha,average rating 3.95
4. Sorn Ngao Ruk,average rating 3.21
5. Fah Fak Ruk,average rating 2.89

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Did Taew get her nose or lip done or it’s just bad makeup? She look different.
http://instagr.am/p/CIQPmzYBwmC/
I doubt she got anything done to her nose cause she’s still filming right now and hasn’t been on any break long enough to recover from one recently as far as I know. It doesn’t look different on any of her other pictures. Her lips don’t have that fresh swollen look like her injections did last time in her recent pictures. Maybe she got a touch up. I hope not cause they didn’t look good last time.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Personally, I am for with them doing it virtually. It doesn't have much difference with fans in there tho. The hosts earlier are boring hence the whole live was boring too. The only difference with doing it virtually is we don't have fancams :lol: I think if they could have gotten better hosts, it would have been nice.
Agree on the hosts part.. Also they should have chosen better and interesting topics to discuss.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She looks like someone different. If anything her lips so obviously bigger. But whatever it is she's doing I don't think it looks better. She was glowing not too long ago. Anyway, she’s fresher and younger looking with her ex. Maybe, because they seemed chill.
That’s what I thought. She look different, but it might be the makeup and contouring that make her noses and lips look different. She actually look better before.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I figured the Ch3 virtual signing is due to a combo of the pandemic and the protests. And the protests location changes daily no?