❤️ Various ET News

mayag

sarNie Adult
Andrew is so dreamy! One of the best looking and stays young visually among his peers.
I randomly wonder what Andrew’s up to sometimes lol. He’s so quiet. He’s one of the lucky ones who’s only gotten better looking with age.

The one who really let himself go is Stefan :O He lost all his pretty boy charm.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Andrew and Patson were my favorite peks when I was younger! Those two will always have a special place in my heart!

With Boy his stardom began early and him and Margie were one of their koojins and that also helped his popularity. He does have super dedicated fans. He has a fun and friendly personality and that is a key factor that will always make you last in the industry.
Same. I've always liked Andrew. It's been so long since I've seen Patson. It's too bad he stopped acting completely.

Bargie were my fav. since their first lakorn together. But what made me a Boy fan was his first lakorn. The one with Vickie. His acting back then was better than now, even though he was stiff lol

I randomly wonder what Andrew’s up to sometimes lol. He’s so quiet. He’s one of the lucky ones who’s only gotten better looking with age.

The one who really let himself go is Stefan :O He lost all his pretty boy charm.
Andrew has lakorns. Just not with big channels. He doesn't promote like other daras.

Stephan is done with the entertainment industry. It's too bad he retired so young.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmm I guess I’m the only one who thinks this but Pope is for sure not up to par with Boy and Great when it comes to acting. I mean I love Pope but I feel that Boy is not as bad as him especially after I watched Boy in his lakorn with Chippy. Pope is honestly super stiff which is why the role in BPS was so good for him cause the character wasn’t the most emotional type. Great is above Boy and Pope when it comes to acting too. He may not have the most variety in his projects but he’s definitely not as stiff as the other two. I think Great is one of the better ones in the generation

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hmm I guess I’m the only one who thinks this but Pope is for sure not up to par with Boy and Great when it comes to acting. I mean I love Pope but I feel that Boy is not as bad as him especially after I watched Boy in his lakorn with Chippy. Pope is honestly super stiff which is why the role in BPS was so good for him cause the character wasn’t the most emotional type. Great is above Boy and Pope when it comes to acting too. He may not have the most variety in his projects but he’s definitely not as stiff as the other two. I think Great is one of the better ones in the generation
You’re not alone! I find Pope quite stiff too. He has improved but still not “Great”. (Hahaha pardon my bad joke XD my lack of sleep is getting to me)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
No, I agree with you. Pope fits best with the stiff roles. I think Great comes out as a natural in most of his lakorns. I think Boy isn’t bad either but it’s the lakorn scripts that suck. He got better lakorns when he first came into the business. Now they give both him and Great youngins so most of the production aren’t the best.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Andrew honestly has the best of both worlds. He is famous enough to where people recognize his name but secretive enough to live in his own way. He isn't bothered by the fame..the glizt and glamor was never his thing. He even said so himself...he wondered how he made it in the business when he is so closed off. But people learned to leave the man and let him be. How he created his environment and everyone else adapted to it is pretty amazing. From time to time I go and read his earlier interviews...he is a thoughtful guy.

x0unerthanlater

No, I agree with you. Pope fits best with the stiff roles. I think Great comes out as a natural in most of his lakorns. I think Boy isn’t bad either but it’s the lakorn scripts that suck. He got better lakorns when he first came into the business. Now they give both him and Great youngins so most of the production aren’t the best.
Great's potential is held back a lot these past few years. They always give him similar roles that's why it seems like he hasn't improved. I've always said this, he needs breakthrough role that challenges him. Out of the 3 p'eks, Great is the best at showing the emotional/angry scenes.

x0unerthanlater

Andrew honestly has the best of both worlds. He is famous enough to where people recognize his name but secretive enough to live in his own way. He isn't bothered by the fame..the glizt and glamor was never his thing. He even said so himself...he wondered how he made it in the business when he is so closed off. But people learned to leave the man and let him be. How he created his environment and everyone else adapted to it is pretty amazing. From time to time I go and read his earlier interviews...he is a thoughtful guy.
To me, him and Por T surprise me. They don't promote like daras but they're top tier. We never even knew Por T had a whole wife and kid til he passed. Andrew might be hiding a wife too :risas3: I wouldn't be shocked. No one dares throw him personal questions. I don't think he even agrees to interviews.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me, him and Por T surprise me. They don't promote like daras but they're top tier. We never even knew Por T had a whole wife and kid til he passed. Andrew might be hiding a wife too :risas3: I wouldn't be shocked. No one dares throw him personal questions. I don't think he even agrees to interviews.
Many...many years ago Andrew had a sit down interview and the host was surprised that he agreed to one since he's so private. Yes, it's rare that he indulge reporters in any of their games. I don't think he cared if they like him or not. He be like, you do you and I'll do me lol and only a few can get away with it. To me, Andrew set himself that way since the beginning and didn't changed no matter if his status in the industry became different. That's why they respected him enough to leave him alone. I wouldn't be surprised if Andrew is married...but he did mentioned at a certain age if he's not married then he'll stay single.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Andrew seems single and happily living with his cats to me. Doesn't feel like he's hiding a wife haha.

Stephan actually improved healthwise (and probably mentally too!). I looked him up recently; he's lost weight and I think he started another youtube channel which is doing quite well.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mint C. Looks awesome in these photos on the horse...very eternal

http://instagr.am/p/CIdB36ZldME/
I wished I look that graceful on a horse. Every single time I am on one, the darn horse is ready to throw me over. My worst was in Colorado. The horse was so ridiculous I didn't even know how I hung on to him. Till this day, that horse scared me enough to never ride one again.

But Mint looks pretty there:)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wished I look that graceful on a horse. Every single time I am on one, the darn horse is ready to throw me over. My worst was in Colorado. The horse was so ridiculous I didn't even know how I hung on to him. Till this day, that horse scared me enough to never ride one again.

I would love to try it one day....but I'm scared

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

I tried once but i feel sorry for the horse because of my weight. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would love to try it one day....but I'm scared
My first horse was so dang lazy. He didn't want to move and I am always nudging him to move forward. Then when it was time to go back to the house...that horse decided to stop being lazy and was going so freaking fast, I didn't know what to do lol. I was like, someone help me slow this thing down. Bad experience. The second time, we went with a big group. The horse was doing fine until it decided to get jealous and wouldn't let the horse behind it get anywhere close to him. He was spinning and lift his front legs up so high, I thought I was going to fall off. He did that a few times. One time he decided to go a little off road, I screamed. Everytime he felt like the horse behind him was getting close he would turned and hissed and spins around. Horrible experience.

Only in a drama and cover shoot where someone can look as good as Mint sitting or riding on a horse. Shoot, her hair barely move. I was freaking out that my hat almost covering my eyes lol

@BeLLa they do have different sizes horse...finding one that you trust is hard.