❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
What does this blind item say

It says a younger nek didn’t get to take calendar pictures because of senior neks getting to take it over her.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I personally think Taew seems to take really good care of her body. Unfortunate, fellow women are criticizing physique. She is on the slimmer side but she's so petite i I think it's only natural for her to look even thinner if she exercises.

Personally, this is why I prefer these Thai actresses to some Koreans to be honest bc it shows that they truly are working hard to keep up with their physique healthily and they have a small tush on top of that. Hahaha

Calender has to be Ch3. They have soooo many new or not so new but very active actors/actresses but just keep being background to the mainstream popular senior ones.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So the calendar they are saying Margie and Bow. To be honest, not trying to offend anyone that is their fan but Margie shouldn’t have been in it anyways. She hasn’t been in Lakorns in forever. Her and Matt haven’t had any projects or anything. Ch3 has too many new people that probably deserved a chance over them. That’s kinda why I liked Ch7’s concept since they included everyone and they had their individual photo.
http://instagr.am/p/CJKiUIolxuW/

bit

sarNie Adult
Margie has family connections, her hi-so husband close link to the CH3 family.

Although I'm neutral with Margie, there is actually a lot more artists at CH3 that can be in the shoot rather than putting Bow who had just jumped in into the calendar.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Can anyone solve this blind item -

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I personally think Taew seems to take really good care of her body. Unfortunate, fellow women are criticizing physique. She is on the slimmer side but she's so petite i I think it's only natural for her to look even thinner if she exercises.

Personally, this is why I prefer these Thai actresses to some Koreans to be honest bc it shows that they truly are working hard to keep up with their physique healthily and they have a small tush on top of that. Hahaha

Calender has to be Ch3. They have soooo many new or not so new but very active actors/actresses but just keep being background to the mainstream popular senior ones.
Did you see her recent pix? The 1 i saw on the news article shocked me.

There is a different when it's overboard because of the pressure from society/ being a dara....that they end up doing the extreme.

I get being healthy and exercising....but doing the extreme is not healthy either. ( Extreme diet and exercise)

.Sammy latest pic is very skinny and she looks like a stick....last year they said she got fat.....girl was far from fat. The pix below also startled me too....I feel they look good with the healthy weight vs. Slightly underweight.

http://instagr.am/p/CI-ps0DBzR5/
I see Chinese are worse...cuz their ideal weight is 80lbs is beautiful.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omfg wtf. Damn these girls are crazy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Did you see her recent pix? The 1 i saw on the news article shocked me.

There is a different when it's overboard because of the pressure from society/ being a dara....that they end up doing the extreme.

I see Chinese are worse...cuz their ideal weight is 80lbs re
Omfg wtf. Damn these girls are crazy.
A 1hd or club Friday series hahaha

alissaax

I would so watch and follow the series
The group that came to my mind is Bella Bua Mo Preem and the other girls in their group then i thought maybe the younger gen but they rarely post their trips or have major scandals or any scandalous. The most scandalous group i can think of is the "angels" janie nana woonsen jane ann paula but theyre all married with kids beside woonsen and cris was part of their group until drama happened.......

alissaax

I would so watch and follow the series
The group that came to my mind is Bella Bua Mo Preem and the other girls in their group then i thought maybe the younger gen but they rarely post their trips or have major scandals or any scandalous. The most scandalous group i can think of is the "angels" janie nana woonsen jane ann paula but theyre all married with kids beside woonsen and cris was part of their group until drama happened.......

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Taew body is fine but i think the clothes and the way she posed make it look weird. I know its for her brand but it does not look good, some of the picture make her leg look shorter.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Not quite sure who it is but there’s a lot of options. The thing is they mentioned that the girl group has a mixture of neks, n’rais, and models.