❤️ Various ET News

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
^^ This just randomly reminded me...remember when Yaya did that Vogue skincare/makeup routine video and then it got taken down... Wasn't it because she's the brand ambassador of Maybelline but didn't use a single product of theirs in the video? :risas3::risas3: At least I think that's what happened
Yes, too bad because she's the first thai celeb featured in the vogue makeup routine video. She's no longer with maybelline. The contract has ended last year. Maybelline might want to renew the contract if not because of the issue. The perks of being brand ambassador to many products lol you have to be extra careful

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone remember Pat (Power Pat). He was released from prison recently serving almost 17 years for drug possession and selling drugs. He was on a few talk shows, but the most recent one I saw was 3Zaap and it was so awkward. Num was interviewing him like it was Hone Krasae. Poor guy, I can tell that he is struggling to adjust to everything by his body language. He’s been locked up since 2004 so a lot as changed, especially the norms in Thailand.
He released a new song and it was touching. He’s actually really good at drawing and painting.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yes, too bad because she's the first thai celeb featured in the vogue makeup routine video. She's no longer with maybelline. The contract has ended last year. Maybelline might want to renew the contract if not because of the issue. The perks of being brand ambassador to many products lol you have to be extra careful
lol yea that’s too bad. She’s gotta make it a practice to always carry a single item from every brand she promotes haha. I’m sure she’d need a huge suitcase for that...but hey...maybe that’s means an opportunity to promote a suitcase brand too :risas3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are separated/(divorcing?). There is no 3rd party. Amicable. He said they tried to work their issues out. They couldn't. He moved out. I'm not concerned about the house. It is theirs, I added to it....I don't have much stuff there.

He talks to her mother often. They have discussed intently/often

It's hard...but we couldn't work it out. It's hard...I am serious, I really wanted a family. I'll keep the good memories.

I'm fortunate to experienced and appreciate to be part of that family. I don't feel like it is wasteful but I'm sadden.

They never signed papers? Covid issues and it never happened?

Separated for 3 months.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear the furby gang stays in the news. I’m not even trying to hate on them but honestly they always are in the news and some of the reports are kinda stupid. Yes, sometimes the media does kinda go overboard and pick on small things BUT ALSO, sometimes their actions are dumb too so it kinda goes both ways. I really only like Mint and Mew outta them.

Well Mew and Taew shot an advertisement about some product that helps with weight. The Commercial video came out and it focuses on mentioning how important a small waist is. The commercials says it’s the first thing men look at. Of course, Thai fans were like we can work out to get that instead of using that kinda product. Also, mentioned that a small waist is not everything and you shouldn’t be using that to get men. They also mentioned to not body shame. They said this is very backwards thinking and please come up with new types of commercials that celebrates all bodies. Yikes!

Then Toey made news cause she recorded her coworker in the changing room and he didn’t have clothes? Like I think they took it from him as a joke. Not sure cause I didn’t watch her actual clip. Well Thai fans said that’s inappropriate and she’s too old to be joking around like that. They said joking around is fine but the fact that you recorded it, is a bit much and very immature.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I swear the furby gang stays in the news. I’m not even trying to hate on them but honestly they always are in the news and some of the reports ads kinda stupid. Yes, sometimes the media does kinda go overboard and pick on small things BUT ALSO, sometimes their actions are dumb too so it kinda goes both ways. I really only like Mint and Mew outta them.

Well Mew and Taew shot an advertisement about some product that helps with weight. The Commercial video came out and it focuses on mentioning how important a small waist is. The commercials says it’s the first thing men look at. Of course, Thai fans were like we can work out to get that instead of using that kinda product. Also, mentioned that a small waist is not everything and you shouldn’t be using that to get men. They also mentioned to not body shame. They said this is very backwards thinking and please come up with new types of commercials that celebrates all bodies. Yikes!

Then Toey made news cause she recorded her coworker in the changing room and he didn’t have clothes? Like I think they took it from him as a joke. Not sure cause I didn’t watch her actual clip. Well Thai fans said that’s inappropriate and she’s too old to be joking around like that. They said joking around is fine but the fact that you recorded it, is a bit much and very immature.
Omfg. These girls are so problematic.... i dont think any of them even care anymore cause almost all of them have rich partners and are set for life.... I used to like mew but i dont like her... the only person i like in that group is mint.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I swear the furby gang stays in the news. I’m not even trying to hate on them but honestly they always are in the news and some of the reports are kinda stupid. Yes, sometimes the media does kinda go overboard and pick on small things BUT ALSO, sometimes their actions are dumb too so it kinda goes both ways. I really only like Mint and Mew outta them.

Am I the only one noticing that Mint are not close to the furby anymore, 1st she become awkward with Matt, ( i have to say really awkward. She only went to Khaoyai only if Matt not there). And then after Toey and Alex broke up, with Toey. Mint is closer to Alex than Toey

alissaax

I dont think these girls will stay close.... These girls will eventually turn against each other and go separate ways.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Mew is a bit different after she got married. Mint even with the girls always seemed to be in her own little world. I think Matt's scandal put a dent into their relationship. I don't think they are that strong of a group. Unlike Janie and her friends. That group knows what thick and thin means. Furby gang isn't mature enough to weathered a storm let alone a tornado testing their bond.

rae

sarNie Adult
I can't blame Mint for keeping her distance with Matt, the poor girl got dragged into so much unnecessary drama and scandal. Till this day, there are some people that still accuse her of introducing Matt to Songkran and of lying about it. It's really hard for me to see the furby gang as anything more than an arrangement that's mutually beneficial for all parties involved after Matt's interview.

And yikes at Toey's situation, even if it's a "joke", there are still limits. Honestly, I'm a little uncomfortable because the other party may have been laughing along with her passing it off as a joke but might have felt too awkward in a position to say that he didn't feel okay with it. And why in the world did she even post that to share with other people anyway? Sometimes there are things that don't need to be shared online with everyone.

alissaax

I think Mew is a bit different after she got married. Mint even with the girls always seemed to be in her own little world. I think Matt's scandal put a dent into their relationship. I don't think they are that strong of a group. Unlike Janie and her friends. That group knows what thick and thin means. Furby gang isn't mature enough to weathered a storm let alone a tornado testing their bond.
I felt it before she got married... and i guess i saw her differently when she made the comment about that the dead croco skin would be perfect made and used for a bag.

Lol the angel gang have known each other pretty long since they were like young teens or adults almost 30 years... Janie is the most problematic in that group but they stuck together like super glue and been through so much drama... they're all settled with family and kids... its only woonsen thats not married yet with kids. And the only person that isn't part of the group anymore is cris horwang.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Toey wouldn't like it if someone "joke" with her and post a video of her naked without her consent.

@alissaax Janie's gang probably can teach the furby gang a few things. They've been there and done that. I felt Furby gang would have exploded if it wasn't for Matt messing it up for them. They were in the height of magazine shoots and all that...Matt be like, nah, I have other plans lol. But yes, Mee making a statement about the croc was in poor taste. Because she's in the rich circle so that's nothing to her which made her look bad in the public eyes.

Reactions: rae

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They are separated/(divorcing?). There is no 3rd party. Amicable. He said they tried to work their issues out. They couldn't. He moved out. I'm not concerned about the house. It is theirs, I added to it....I don't have much stuff there.

He talks to her mother often. They have discussed intently/often

It's hard...but we couldn't work it out. It's hard...I am serious, I really wanted a family. I'll keep the good memories.

I'm fortunate to experienced and appreciate to be part of that family. I don't feel like it is wasteful but I'm sadden.

They never signed papers? Covid issues and it never happened?

Separated for 3 months.

Maybe she was too young for him ? Different ways of thinking

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I personally believe Mintaint fond of SK and I noticed she became awkwards with Matt after they started dating

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel mint learnt from her lesson with the drama.

Her and Mai seems wicked tight.

But she is dragged into all of the other girls dramas. She is asked about everyone in her interviews. They barely asked about her. It is now a running joke.

I don't fully follow the others....but mint seems like she pretty cool with pretty much all of her co-stars. She works out with Alex often. He was just in her ig.

I dunno what toey thinking....how is that ever good idea....

bit

sarNie Adult
I always felt the girls were put together to create some buzz as a group. Similar to a singing group but in reality not that close.

Janie on the other hands are genuine friends, so they still sticks even though theres drama.