❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang, every day it’s someone’s new with covid or getting tested. Even Bell got tested recently. Yardthip and her fiancé tested positive and she’s pregnant. Wishing everyone well. I just hope this is a wide awakening that the Thais cannot let their guard down. I always see daras posting on vacation or around friends like the virus is gone.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
If it’s true, I say Mookda and Tyfoon make a cute couple. Tyfoon’s short but still very handsome and seems like a nice guy too.
I agree. I think they are cute together and clearly have probably been in the talking stage for a while. I think one or her first lakorns was with him. I think she should of been more clear from the get go but maybe now she can use that as a lesson learned going forward. If she chooses her personal relationship then fans will just have to accept. I couldn’t be a Dara lol. That’s too much stress and trying to please people. No thanks.

Plus, she has always said her type is an older, mature, and light skinned guy. No offense to Kem, I love Kem but he’s younger than her, he’s pretty dark, and he still needs to mature more. Definitely not her ideal type. He’s only 23. I think they have good chemistry but honestly I never ship anyone outside of work because I know they are actors and actresses so they are gonna play their role.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So ch3 has an app....and is releasing stock lakorn on it.

Jackie mentioned on her ig story. She had a teaser of a lakorn out awhile ago that looks fun

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So ch3 has an app....and is releasing stock lakorn on it.

Jackie mentioned on her ig story. She had a teaser of a lakorn out awhile ago that looks fun
Yes, I saw they released Namfon’s lakorn. It was Ya’s real first lakorn actually.

rae

sarNie Adult
Bella's going into quarantine as well, at the awards show where Bella won best actress a week ago, two crew members tested positive, so yeah. Bella didn't come into close contact with them, and her test results came back negative, but for safety precautions she will be going into quarantine for 14 days.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm...more are being infected now that there are vaccine. Has Thailand begun giving them out yet or significant of them? Before it was quiet now it seemed more celebrities are being infected or the very least quarantine.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmm...more are being infected now that there are vaccine. Has Thailand begun giving them out yet or significant of them? Before it was quiet now it seemed more celebrities are being infected or the very least quarantine.
I don’t think they have vaccines there yet. I could be wrong though.

bit

sarNie Adult
I agree that she should've been more clear from the get-go. I think I kind of understand the shippers' feelings bc Mookda sometimes gives a vague answer and sounds like there's a possibility of her and kem to be together, such as in this interview:

Reporter: Is there any chance your connection to grow more?
*staring game w/ kem*
Mookda: Actually we are just focusing on work, so we are just 'talking' for now and we keep talking for now. We are not focusing on anything specifically yet.

I like both of them individually before So Wayree, it doesn't matter much to me whether they're dating or not lol but the drama about this is pretty interesting hahaha
Interesting interview to study how artistes and reporters have sets of agreed interview questions and answers to build narrative.

And people still falling for it.:rolleyes:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Can someone solve this blind item from daradaily -https://www.instagram.com/p/CNkizjKBB_q/?igshid=1x504ux7xxg03

I talks about a popular channel 3 actor whose contract is about to expire.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone solve this blind item from daradaily -https://www.instagram.com/p/CNkizjKBB_q/?igshid=1x504ux7xxg03

I talks about a popular channel 3 actor whose contract is about to expire.
Some guesses are saying it’s Mark or Mario. Honestly can’t see Mark leaving. Maybe Mario though since he does so much movies and what not.

Last edited: