❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for the Ost. I liked the old one. Yup, acting I think both Matt/Andrew is smoother or comes across as one. Peak so far seem to have one look from what I have seen but when the lakorn air she might be different.

mey198

sarNie Egg
I just saw the teaser and now I have a really high expectation for it. I love revenge/slap kiss Lakorn and Matt/Andrew.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I'm excited to see Matt and Andrew but I don't have high hopes for this lakorn cause it's Kuhn nok jariya production her lakorn sucks. I agree that matts wardrobe is so plain looking in here.

Andrew is really good with his crying scenes. He's one of the few actors who could cry. I really miss him! I wish him and Anne would have at least one lakorn together especially now that he's back. Sigh

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I would do it but still haven't finished NR and NA... and busy with studies

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm excited to see Matt and Andrew but I don't have high hopes for this lakorn cause it's Kuhn nok jariya production her lakorn sucks. I agree that matts wardrobe is so plain looking in here.

Andrew is really good with his crying scenes. He's one of the few actors who could cry. I really miss him! I wish him and Anne would have at least one lakorn together especially now that he's back. Sigh
Yup, like Fai Laung Fai for example. It would have been so much better if she didn't change it to more of a family centered lakorn. The drama between the pranang was enough to make it good. Also, she likes to omit some crucial details from her remake. It takes away the important of the lakorn and make it PG13

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

Nok jariya that you are talking about is Johny anfone's wife? Isn't maker J is belong to Jett Natapong?

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Yup, like Fai Laung Fai for example. It would have been so much better if she didn't change it to more of a family centered lakorn. The drama between the pranang was enough to make it good. Also, she likes to omit some crucial details from her remake. It takes away the important of the lakorn and make it PG13
Right, Fai Luang Fai was awful and Samee. I wouldn't be surprised Kuhn nok ruins this remake too. It's sad cause i like the pairing a lot.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yes, that's his wife. Jett is maker something else right?
Oh, I thought the whole time that maker group include maker j and maker y. Has ha thank you for this clarification :thumbup:
Another question, is Nok Jariya the owner of this production?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Right, Fai Luang Fai was awful and Samee. I wouldn't be surprised Kuhn nok ruins this remake too. It's sad cause i like the pairing a lot.
I don't like FLF but I think samee was good (not perfect)! However I heard a lot of negative comments about same, do you know why most people didn't like it?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't like FLF but I think samee was good (not perfect)! However I heard a lot of negative comments about same, do you know why most people didn't like it?
I think in Samee they changed the pra'ek to be more gentler than the previous one. The one with Pol and Joy was a bit more intense. Pol was more aggressive while Grate was more sweet. I didn't watch the lakorn as a whole to know if that's the true reason for the negative comments. The thread in here was pretty popular so I thought it was a popular lakorn. Also, i think Pol and Joy had better chemistry than Preem and grate.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Also, now that I mentioned Preem her lakorn as a twin with Chakrit and Bomb should air before this lakorn. It was done a while back I think.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Oh gosh I couldn't stand the new Samee at all. Bad casting and I felt like it was a new storyline. The one with joy n pol was perfect. The whole casting was great. The Pranang had amazing chemistry. The downside was they had less touchy scenes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Was there a r scene in the new Samee? I know the previous was funny how Pol climbed through the window and such.

That is why Nok had a tendency to changed what is good in a lakorn to somewhat watered down version. She can remake lakorns but dang it keep the parts that are good lol

nampal

sarNie Egg
Failangfai got pretty good feed back in here Thailand Eps. Matt No negative feed back at all
And the fans here pretty much praise khun nok production is one of the best Esp the plots

Last edited:

nampal

sarNie Egg
This version They change nang ek character into a positive thinking person and matt is playing younger than her age plus (I think) The plot is only in thailand So matt is playing a poor girl not the girl whos been abroad like older version So the costumes must not be too fashionable

nampal

sarNie Egg
I think failangfai when translated into english It makes it less fun People here love matt in her fighting scene Its been talked about and shared on facebook and got million of views and so much shares

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This version They change nang ek character into a positive thinking person and matt is playing younger than her age plus (I think) The plot is only in thailand So matt is playing a poor girl not the girl whos been abroad like older version So the costumes must not be too fashionable
This changes the spirit of the lakorn. Stupid PD

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...like I mentioned Nok likes to changed what is important to the lakorn. They can make her still coming from abroad without actually being abroad. I mean, she getting off the plane would make it look like she came back from studying.

Nok, is making Matt poor and so it looks like her and the mom is a gold digger in Andrew's eyes.