❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I really think we will have a happy ending for this couple. There's a modern time too yay! Like someone mentioned above, she deserves a happy ending after all of those shit she went thru.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgSq-7Aa5d/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ax567c3z5qx9

View attachment 22243 View attachment 22244 View attachment 22245 View attachment 22246 View attachment 22247
I’ve seen almost all of Great’s lakorns and I don’t remember him having a hairy chest or at least as much as in first picture :naughty2:. Always down for a happy ending for pra’nangs. :thumbup:

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Praek charater timeline:
First lifetime: praek is an asshole
Second lifetime: praek redeem himself
Third lifetime: praek fall in love with nangek

Nangek charater timeline:
First lifetime: nangek too innocent
Second lifetime: nangek become a b***hy vengeful ghost.
Third lifetime: nangek play hard to get lol

Ohhhhhh I'm looking foward to this lakorn!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Praek charater timeline:
First lifetime: praek is an asshole
Second lifetime: praek redeem himself
Third lifetime: praek fall in love with nangek

Nangek charater timeline:
First lifetime: nangek too innocent
Second lifetime: nangek become a b***hy vengeful ghost.
Third lifetime: nangek play hard to get lol

Ohhhhhh I'm looking foward to this lakorn!
Whoa...sounds interesting... 3 lifetimes. Will surely watch it.

Just found out about Bella. She seems to have lots of dramas relating to the ghost/reborn, etc.... with Boy, Mark, POPE (my favorite one), and then this one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes it was guilt...that is how he redeem himself...

Pk (dan) never really love anyone really in the 1st life. He loves plot aka kao in the 2nd life

This remake is diff. W/3 lives and I think happy ending in modern times....

So in the new 1...their 3rd life will played out as that I assume?

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm glad they added the 3rd life, otherwise it was starting to sound similar to that one lakorn with Noon and Pong. I didn't watch it, but I'm pretty sure he stayed with her out of guilt too.
Haha it's quite different. The ending to that one was more like going into monkhood to pay tribute to the country/his past. This one they died together in a fire and he stayed with her, probably as ghosts.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha it's quite different. The ending to that one was more like going into monkhood to pay tribute to the country/his past. This one they died together in a fire and he stayed with her, probably as ghosts.
Yes he did and he still didnt love her, he was still in love with the other girl but because he was reborn as a good person he sacrificed himself to stop her sin. That was why I didnt like the lakorn, glad they're changing it but wait, did they add to the original story or was this how it ended in the novel?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Today was their worship ceremony!
DlGPI-RU8AA6-ZU.jpeg DlGKL6eUYAEwah1.jpeg DlGOVeQUYAAWmKS.jpeg DlGOWxfUcAEJk-Z.jpeg
https://twitter.com/i/status/1031754868547964928
Cr. To all rightful owners!
Im so ready for this lakorn. I hope it wont take too long. Im just kind of scared because im sure this is gonna air right after Duay Raeng Atitharn which has a really similar storyline to this. I feel like Thailand might not be interested in it. I just want this to get good rating so my baby Great can be more appreciated at ch3