❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Kao's character deserve it because of her sins so I don't feel bad for her. Just because she is nice in 2nd life doesn't mean Karma ain't gonna get you lol.

And about if Bella's character will be stupid/navie, why are we even questioning it? That was the point of why there is this lakorn to begin with because she was navie to fall in love with a playboy who f##ked up her life and caused the death of her family and her.

So I don't understand people when they hope that this time her character won't be stupid. If she was smart then the story would've been different. Bella character will be play out as a navie person who suffered later on for her consequences and Kao character, who done evil things but will bear the consequences later.

I'm sure both actresses will play their role differently from the old verison but the character will still be the same.
i know kaos character will deserve it but im the type of person who feels bad for people really easily lol i cant help it

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nah Ae's version was dumb and super pathetic because she absolutely refuse to believe Dan was playing her. Even when she became a ghost she still wasn't mad at Dan. Her ghost was still weak and dumb. She only got mad at Dan towards the very end when he tricked her ghost self yet again.

In the latest teaser you can hear Bella saying she knew Luang Raj was lying to her and she's dumb for believing him. Admitting you're dumb is self-awareness that Ae didn't have. That's a step up! And by not making Great completely play her but also have real feelings, doesn't make her as pathetic as the old version. So improvement already. I'm hoping they also make her ghost more vengeful for the 2nd lifetime to make it good.

And I don't know why but I'm laughing at Prima's line "I can't even feel sorry for yo?" to Alex.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Nah Ae's version was dumb and super pathetic because she absolutely refuse to believe Dan was playing her. Even when she became a ghost she still wasn't mad at Dan. Her ghost was still weak and dumb. She only got mad at Dan towards the very end when he tricked her ghost self yet again.

In the latest teaser you can hear Bella saying she knew Luang Raj was lying to her and she's dumb for believing him. Admitting you're dumb is self-awareness that Ae didn't have. That's a step up! And by not making Great completely play her but also have real feelings, doesn't make her as pathetic as the old version. So improvement already. I'm hoping they also make her ghost more vengeful for the 2nd lifetime to make it good.

And I don't know why but I'm laughing at Prima's line "I can't even feel sorry for yo?" to Alex.
Omg, yes I totally agree. Hahaha. Bella is going to be fire! She's going to make them regret messing with her. I am glad Prima get's to play with Alex again but yeah its so sad how much she loves him but he doesn't see her that way. I realize how sad their romance is more than the older version. Maybe's the emotions that were better expressed.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Well that's good to know. Thanks fot clarifying that for us.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Yes that's why i didnt like that version and was cheering for the oraek and second lead. She put all thr blame on the second girl. I also felt that in the first life he did like the second lead more than her and was just playing her then in the second life he loved the second lead and still loved her when he agreed to die and go be with Ae. I felt that he did it to pay Ae for all the wrong doing s in his past life and to protect the girl he loves.

So glad this one will be different.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
just a brief summary, not word per word. If wrong juat correct me k peeps lol.

She said that when she decides to make this lakorn they asked her who the nangek will be, her only answer was Bella. She said Bella may have the face of a halfie but she has the persona of being thai. Her body structure, her thinking, her sweetness resemblea the ladiea of that era. Her age is also perfect to protray someone who can be in love, in lust. She praised that Bella was perfect in everyway, in that this role was very hard and muat learn everything ao if chosen wrong it would fail. The director praises that Bella did extremely well in her roles.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
All teasers for this lakorn have been subbed by Muse Fan Sub on facebook! This whole lakorn will also be subbed by them so make sure to check them out :)
Hi, I tried looking for them on FB. I saw one of the teaser subbed and somehow can’t find them anymore.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
The are trying link and change the player of their Facebook player because trolls:(.
Right now they are on hiatus.
The reason I am sharing it here because I want people Beware the trolls and support the original fan subber.
You can watch their projects at their official website https://justanothermuse.com/ Please only watch from this site because they real one and support not the trolls
Omg thank you so much . I was bummed out. You made my day. Those damn trolls ruined it for the rest of us.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
just a brief summary, not word per word. If wrong juat correct me k peeps lol.

She said that when she decides to make this lakorn they asked her who the nangek will be, her only answer was Bella. She said Bella may have the face of a halfie but she has the persona of being thai. Her body structure, her thinking, her sweetness resemblea the ladiea of that era. Her age is also perfect to protray someone who can be in love, in lust. She praised that Bella was perfect in everyway, in that this role was very hard and muat learn everything ao if chosen wrong it would fail. The director praises that Bella did extremely well in her roles.
Omg..Thank you! Bella is truly a Queen of Boran

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
There were some clips floating around on IG. Not the best quality but better than nothing? Also part 2 to the BTS is next Sunday.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BpMQ4b7lLfy/?taken-by=cherry_kulnapa

This version is gonna be cheesy isn't it? Great said this one line that the director added? "My breath is in you now" during the water scene. I'm cracking up over here.

I couldn't find vids of Kao's part in the bts, only pictures. Kao's fans need to get on it lol.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BpLdgtMg_7N/?taken-by=kae22_bl

Ok some tidbits about the story itself from the clips I saw. Not sure if it needs to be in spoilers since this did air publicly and I'm guessing it'll be on youtube closer to the air date but to be safe
What Great said about his character: He's not really a player. He really does only love Pikul but due to his work and personality it can come off like he's a player. Luang Raj knows how to play the social game, is good with people and he can be manipulative at getting what he wants so it might look like he's leading ladies on but he's not intentionally trying to. This makes it easy for the chicks to fall in love with him. But it's up to your interpretation lol. In the 2nd life, it was hard for him because he sees Pikul and falls in love with her but doesn't know why so he's trying to figure out the background of that and how it was in the 1st life.

What Bella said: It was challenging cause of the physical stuff, like shooting under water, some stunts etc. Also because as a ghost she has to play it like love mixed with hate/wanting revenge. And her ghost scenes, she has to be mean in every one of them. Then there's also the conflict of wanting to follow her heart vs family duty in the first life. She thinks Great is perfect for the role.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There were some clips floating around on IG. Not the best quality but better than nothing? Also part 2 to the BTS is next Sunday.

This version is gonna be cheesy isn't it? Great said this one line that the director added? "My breath is in you now" during the water scene. I'm cracking up over here.

I couldn't find vids of Kao's part in the bts, only pictures. Kao's fans need to get on it lol.

Ok some tidbits about the story itself from the clips I saw. Not sure if it needs to be in spoilers since this did air publicly and I'm guessing it'll be on youtube closer to the air date but to be safe
What Great said about his character: He's not really a player. He really does only love Pikul but due to his work and personality it can come off like he's a player. Luang Raj knows how to play the social game, is good with people and he can be manipulative at getting what he wants so it might look like he's leading ladies on but he's not intentionally trying to. This makes it easy for the chicks to fall in love with him. But it's up to your interpretation lol. In the 2nd life, it was hard for him because he sees Pikul and falls in love with her but doesn't know why so he's trying to figure out the background of that and how it was in the 1st life.

What Bella said: It was challenging cause of the physical stuff, like shooting under water, some stunts etc. Also because as a ghost she has to play it like love mixed with hate/wanting revenge. And her ghost scenes, she has to be mean in every one of them. Then there's also the conflict of wanting to follow her heart vs family duty in the first life. She thinks Great is perfect for the role.
thank you for the clips !
and also for the trasnlations! It sounds like it was a challenging role Bellla and Great

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling

Thank you for sharing and translating. At first, I was ok with the storyline per the old version. I am ok with the changes I have heard so far. I can’t wait to see Great and Bella together.