❤[GMM25] Fai Sin Chua (Goodboy Entertainment): Yardthip Rachapal/Ying Rhatha/Fluke Krekpon/Bie KPN/Joss Wayar/Off Jumpol/Fah Yongwaree/Fon Sananthacha

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OST MV is out! Damm! Acharee is already getting abused by her mother as it is.. and then once she gets married to Ben...he's going to be another reason why her adoptive mother wants to physically abuse her. Poor acharee!!!!!!

sarNie Adult
Yardthip's character is making this drama annoying for me. Initially, I sympathized with her but got annoyed once she started beating and abusing the only person who cares about her and chose to stay by her side. Strong WTF. And Ying over there fcuking over her own daughter. They're both messed up and should leave other people out of their drama.

After ep 1, I was really hopeful for this drama. I liked it. But then, the ending of ep 2 was a shitshow and revealed a lot of the petty drama that's to come.

I really like the 2 orphan siblings and the dad, but the people in their life are toxic AF.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
So... Yard wouldn't have been a f**ked up toxic mother if Fluke did not go around cheating with Ying. :rolleyes:
I am just sad because the two girls of the mothers are the most emotionally and mentally hurt here.
Then Joss loving Fah is also sad, like its supposedly wrong and not wrong. :confused:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
dang, burim/ben must love getting slap. comments are saying that he should go put some ice packs on his cheeks lmaoo. ugh, i hate how im mainly watching this for bie and fah but bie's character is going to cheat on fah with her mother! but i enjoy their slap/"kiss" scenes hah. im a little confused with burim/ben sometimes. like im pretty sure he's not jealous... but he be saying he should be the one fah loves. It just seems like he'll be someone who thinks he can cheat but his partner has to stay faithful. :rolleyes: since he now knows there's something with Fah and Aek, i can definitely see jealousy from him when he starts to fall for fah. fah even went to check up on her p'chai instead of him when they fought, haha. oh, and i hate how burim/ben is using orawee (yardthip) against fah! like if fah doesn't tell him something he wants to know, he's all like "im gonna go ask your mother" or "go tell that to your mother". ugh. he knows fah's loyal to her mother and he's using that against her. >:/
I'm trying not to ship Joss and Fah too cause they're probably not the endgame but now, i really do hope they get paired up one day with a storyline without cheating! maybe bie and fah too one day. i am currently enjoying this a lot though! i get headaches from most of the characters but it's fine lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
dang, burim/ben must love getting slap. comments are saying that he should go put some ice packs on his cheeks lmaoo. ugh, i hate how im mainly watching this for bie and fah but bie's character is going to cheat on fah with her mother! but i enjoy their slap/"kiss" scenes hah. im a little confused with burim/ben sometimes. like im pretty sure he's not jealous... but he be saying he should be the one fah loves. It just seems like he'll be someone who thinks he can cheat but his partner has to stay faithful. :rolleyes: since he now knows there's something with Fah and Aek, i can definitely see jealousy from him when he starts to fall for fah. fah even went to check up on her p'chai instead of him when they fought, haha. oh, and i hate how burim/ben is using orawee (yardthip) against fah! like if fah doesn't tell him something he wants to know, he's all like "im gonna go ask your mother" or "go tell that to your mother". ugh. he knows fah's loyal to her mother and he's using that against her. >:/
I'm trying not to ship Joss and Fah too cause they're probably not the endgame but now, i really do hope they get paired up one day with a storyline without cheating! maybe bie and fah too one day. i am currently enjoying this a lot though! i get headaches from most of the characters but it's fine lol
I'm guilty too lol. Loving Bie/Fah's slap kiss scenes though Bie's an a-hole.

Yardthip looks too young to be a mother (even an adoptive one) to adult children.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see a lakorn with Bie and Fah minus all the unnecessary drama and cheating. I skip all the scenes and just watch theirs. They actually look really nice together. As of now, I think Bie is just testing the waters to see how far he can go with Yardthip.

He’s just a playful playboy type and he doesn’t like it when a girl turns him down. Reason why he gets a bit jelly when Fah’s attention isn’t on him. He figured out that Fah is very obedient so he uses that to his advantage. We’ll see how the rest of the story plays out.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rerun of first 6 episodes on Tuesday. Episode 7 should air as usual on Wednesday night.

This has some catching up to do in the ratings, though it's not doing that bad as per episode has a rating around 0.3 to 0.4. "Rerng Rita" has been doing better so far, as its last 2 episodes are at around 0.5.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I felt so bad for Fah and Aek today... I wish they can have their own happy ending together one day.