❤[GMM25] Fai Sin Chua (Goodboy Entertainment): Yardthip Rachapal/Ying Rhatha/Fluke Krekpon/Bie KPN/Joss Wayar/Off Jumpol/Fah Yongwaree/Fon Sananthacha

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Fr, Fah's story just sounds the saddest and it looks like she ends up being the one who gets betrayed the MOST. How heartbreaking. I wish Fah had a nice and loyal love interest for once, lmao. If Fah does end up forgiving Bie in the end, he better be begging on his knees.

rae

sarNie Adult
Fr, Fah's story just sounds the saddest and it looks like she ends up being the one who gets betrayed the MOST. How heartbreaking. I wish Fah had a nice and loyal love interest for once, lmao. If Fah does end up forgiving Bie in the end, he better be begging on his knees.
Yeah, her character really got the short end of the stick. Her mom and husband both sound like horrible people. Now that I know that she didn't grow up with Joss, I am back to shipping her with him. Bie may fall in love with her later on, but I don't think Yardthip is gonna give him up without a fight. I want to spare Fah from further trauma, knowing what Yardthip is capable of. :crybaby2:

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
I think it is sure that it is going to be one heck of a rollercoaster but at the same time i cant just stop rooting for faah and bie i think they have a awesome chemistry watching the trailer and the pics

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I really like this lakorn! I gave it a try cause of Yard and Joss. Yard def looks too young to be a momma but it makes sense since she adopted haha. I don’t think it’s weird for Joss and Fah to like each other cause I didn’t think that they would have already liked each other before being adopted! The adoption agent lady said that Yard and Fluke adopt one they would have to adopt both. The episode didn’t have any boring moments and I ship Fah and Joss! I don’t really like her with Bie and is it me or he looks super old? Lol he looks like he has had tons of plastic surgery and doesn’t look natural to me. Fah is sooo pretty! Her and Yard look like they pass as sisters haha and I hate Yaya Ying with her revenge scheme. I’m team Yard at the moment but I’m sure that will change cause she uses Fah as backhand to her revenge which is no good. Fluke seems to be genuine but he’s a cheater and I don’t support his character loool

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
i forgot that gmm/one31 are in the 50min range. It was so short! I think Imma be team Fah all the way through, lol. This feels more like a bingewatch lakorn so i might just wait till more episodes air... not sure yet. but fah is gorgeousss! I hate abusive Yard, ugh. She's so controlling too.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like this lakorn! I gave it a try cause of Yard and Joss. Yard def looks too young to be a momma but it makes sense since she adopted haha. I don’t think it’s weird for Joss and Fah to like each other cause I didn’t think that they would have already liked each other before being adopted! The adoption agent lady said that Yard and Fluke adopt one they would have to adopt both. The episode didn’t have any boring moments and I ship Fah and Joss! I don’t really like her with Bie and is it me or he looks super old? Lol he looks like he has had tons of plastic surgery and doesn’t look natural to me. Fah is sooo pretty! Her and Yard look like they pass as sisters haha and I hate Yaya Ying with her revenge scheme. I’m team Yard at the moment but I’m sure that will change cause she uses Fah as backhand to her revenge which is no good. Fluke seems to be genuine but he’s a cheater and I don’t support his character loool
I just finished watching this and it’s better than I expected!!! I’m team Yard too and I thought Bie looked old too!! I’m not really shipping for him to end up with Fah. Yard does look really young still and weird to see her playing mom roles cause I feel like I just was watching her play nek with Ch3. Funny thing is I watched her in Ruen Sai Sawat too as a mom lol. Flukes character really isn’t that bad but he kinda got tricked. He seems to really love his kids. You know I like Joss after watching Game Ruk haha so I definitely tuned into this for him.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching this and it’s better than I expected!!! I’m team Yard too and I thought Bie looked old too!! I’m not really shipping for him to end up with Fah. Yard does look really young still and weird to see her playing mom roles cause I feel like I just was watching her play nek with Ch3. Funny thing is I watched her in Ruen Sai Sawat too as a mom lol. Flukes character really isn’t that bad but he kinda got tricked. He seems to really love his kids. You know I like Joss after watching Game Ruk haha so I definitely tuned into this for him.
Haha yay you’re watching!! I watched Reun Sai Sawat too but I didn’t think much since it was a period lakorn LOL. My parents got me into watching Yard more. Funny cause I used to watch her old lakorns but her move to freelance was a good idea cause she’s playing in more daring and challenging roles! I’m liking her raengness.
Fluke for sure loves his kids cause it was his idea for the adoption and I think he ultimately gave Yard up to Yaya Ying cause she was pregnant with his kid although he did say no matter what he stopped loving Yard lol but I think the kid thing was one of the biggest factors. I’m not sure if his daughter with Yaya Ying will be much of a rai haha she seems to just wanna live her life. Joss always be playing a gentleman though!! Lol he’s gonna get more fans swooning over him after this role LOL

rae

sarNie Adult
I skimmed through the first ep (since I don't understand Thai), but judging from the end credits, it seems like Yayaying's daughter has some feelings for Joss, but he only sees her as his little sister. It seems like Yayaying isn't that nice to Joss either, although not to the extent of the treatment that Fah gets from Yardthip. He gets treated like the caretaker and handler of the family, and is expected to look after and pick up after the little sister. Joss looks so much better in motion, his character seems so sweet and gentle. Totally can't root for Bie right now, and I know he's gonna continue to be sleazy and shady with Yardthip after getting married to Fah, wonder when and how he'll turn around to see Fah in a different light. I'm shipping Joss and Fah right now, but I think he'll end up with the other girl who hasn't appeared yet.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Gosh I'm dying for some spoilerz. Wonder if/when they'll release the OST MVs...
But yeah...I guess I'm the only 1 still rooting for Bie&Fah:confused0: I guess I'm just a sucker for them bad boyzzz. Lol. But yeah. I like how they didn't drag Yard and fluke's backstory and got right into 18 years laterr... can't wait to see everything unfold...