2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ceci...make it sound so bad!!

ahh...i cant wait to see how bad i am gonna be...i thought that moh was n'rai :lol: ...so off huh!?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
waaaa what so i'm not the n'rai....i knew it yay! lmao
i still havent read this yet..gawd i so need to find time to sit down and read it!
dang sarn are you going to turn every fruit into something r-rated...i cant even go food shoping without thinking about you know...lmao

sarN

sarNie Granny
Arisoya catch a taxis home and all thru the ride she feel terrible, something wasn’t right. She thought about Ami and wonder if she know what kind of person Tik is? That jerks! How many innocent girls had he taken advantage of ? She thought about Louis and how he cheated on her with another girl even though they dated and understand each other very well – but at the end, men are selfish! There no good men out there beside her father .The only man she know that love his wife fully and deeply! Even after 25 years of marriage their love is still young and blooming! If her father is here, surely Tik is dead by now!!! Once she reach home, Peter was already there in the living room watching tv and eating chips!

“ …Peter !!! where were you!! ..”

“ …. I bump into Tik last night at the bus station and he warn me not to goes back to you. I have no choice girl. He threatens to cut off my carrot if I don’t cooperate ...”

“ …ugh, as if you need a carrot !Is that why you here enjoying yourself and eat my food ..”

“…girl, i wasn’t sure where he took you or where you run off too! So, I figure I’ll wait till you come home …”

“….ugh, I can’t run from that sex manic ! He got me again …” Arisoya drop on the sofa next to Peter and cross her arm .

“ …girl, I can tell . You look worn out !!..” Peter turn to the side and scan her from head to toe . It obvious! Her hair was still fuzzy wet and tangle. The t-shirt dry , leaving wrinkle crease as if she been scramble and squeeze .

“….it was a long day..”

“ …who ask about your day ? im talking about you look …use up and out of juice …how was it this time ? …”

“ …how was what …”

“ …you know , how many time those kiwi got smash ..

“ …peter !! shut up ! …I..I…I confess the truth to him already ...”

“ .. dang and you easy tooo . !!..”

“ ….it not what you think ! Cuz he was about to eat strawberry kiwi smoothie ..soo...I..I panic ..”

“ …holy Buddha ! He what ? Girl, you shouldn’t confess at all !!! And take the punishment instead !!...” Peter giggle

“ ….if you saw the flicking of his tongue – you will scream like a pig …”

“ …girl, if he done that to me …I’ll shut up in a heartbeat ..”

Arisoya sigh and rest her head on Peter’s shoulder “….he a bastard and a cheater ..”

“ ..o ? what happen ? …”

“ ..this morning his fiancée came and I was force to sneak out of his condo …”

“ …damn !! Glad you make it out ! I don’t want to see you on 11 o’ clock news..”

“ …that not the point , the point is ….he disgusting and heartless . How can he – “

“ ….how can he play 3 girls at the same time , girlfriend is one thing but fiancée is a seriously matter …”

“…that bastard! I hate him ~ !! There one thing im afraid of ..”

“ …girl , let me guess…. might be pregnant right ?

“ …i don’t want to be pregnant with him !!..”

“ ..girl, why didn’t you tell him to wrap those banana tight!!..”

“ …I ..It was happening so fast ..I wasn’t thinking …”

“ …happening so fast ! Girl, condom is put on before it hit the kiwi ..NOT during ..”

“ …peter ! no! I mean ….he was and I ..I..ah!!!! I don’t know what to say any more !! Just know he didn’t wrap his banana …”

“ …he probable left the thank you bag at the store , that why ! ..or maybe he like it raw and skin ..” Peter fall back into the sofa and giggle at the thought. Surely, Tik is not a forgetfully person!!

Arisoya grab a nearby pillow and try to suffocate him with it . They wrestle for a while until Peter finally loses and promise not to tease her anymore. She grab the bag of chip from his hand and chew down on it . “….peter , im discussing something serious here ! ..”

“ …sorry girl – how about this, next time tell him to pull out before it erupt inside and make a mess ! Lets the bad boi swim outside the pool ”

“…PETER!!!!..” Arisoya blush wildly and stop eating

“ …girl!! You want advice and you shouting at me for giving it to you ?..”

“ …I..I know but …it embarrassing if I tell him…”

“ …it not that hard , just say ….hey, I don’t want to get pregnant so if you want it raw , you better pull your banana out before those bad boi leak on me !!..”

“ ….ah!!! peter !!..” Arisoya reach for another pillow and try to kill him with it .How can she suggest such a thing to Tik , without crawling under a rock after she said it ?

After they battle each other out in the living room , Peter suggest to buy a home pregnancy test and try it out first . They went to the convenient store down the street. Peter grab a basket and pretend to buy several random item. When they came to the pharmacy section, they argue with each other who will ask the seller about the home pregnancy test! They keep pushing each other toward the counter until Peter finally had enough! He suggests they do paper, rock and scissor. At the end Peter lose 0 to 10 . Damn it !

“…umm…excuse me sir …can i have 8 home pregnancy test …please” said Peter in a low disguising voice while Arisoya standing behind him .

“ ….do you really need it ...and that many? but you're a man..” said the seller , doubting if a gay person can get pregnant or not ?

“ ..yes I need it ..um..huh..it..it for my dogs .. ..” Peter blurted out , then grab the kits and rush to the check out line while Arisoya follow behind him.

They pay for the item and immediately left the store . Once they got home , Ma stop them in the hallway . The two friend hid the bag behind their back and nervously standing there while Ma ask what they want for lunch and Arisoya reply anything is fine . Once Ma left , they run upstairs to the room . It take them over 2 hr to understand the direction . Arisoya grab the tube and went into the restroom while Peter wait anxiety outside the door .Several min later she return and they stood there waiting for the result . Peter was praying and sweating while Arisoya close her eye .

“ …AHHHHHHH..” scream peter and grab the tube from Arisoya’s hand

“ …what what !! tell me ..”

“ ….you are ….NOT pregnant..”

Thank holy Buddha !! – But the problem is not solve yet . She might not be pregnant now but in the future is another question ? Peter got another idea and suggested…birth control pill !!

“ …but peter !! that mean I have to see a doctor !! …its embarrassing !!...

“ …girl , it either that or little Tik !!!..”

cecilia

Staff member
no .. no birth control .. i want a baby boy, --- hm? .. name? .. ARITIK? HRITIK? TIKRA? .. muaha. need a boy name.
anyway, this such good update .. thank god, she have PETER as a friend.
Not saying that female friend aren't cool but this gay friend sure bring the bad side out of arisoya.

can't wait for more update .. more pls ...

pze

sarNie Adult
hi5 ceci....ahuh i want a baby boy too....no birth control....make her gain weight from it then shes gonna stop taking them cause she a nek....lol....is tat how some people react to it....

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I already named Tik and Arisoya's baby boy "Arik" in my mind. lol...

But i like ceci's suggestions too. ceci is queen of baby names. :)

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i'm no queen ja. i just happen to love babies .. that's all.
I really hope sarN make Arisoya change her mind and stay away from them birth control pill.
Even JUNO did on her baby and she's only a junior :loool: .. kidding. but i want to see a baby boy for real.
Starry, i like that name too.. it remind me of ERIC Mun, another fave man of mine :wub: ..

so yup. SARN, update and make her throw away the birth control thing, make PETER be the PRO LIFE PROTESTOR. lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol is sarn almost done with this? cause i want to read the whole thing and not have to wait for each chapter. lmao
that makes me go crazy you know!?
cant wait to read who this Moh is and whats her role. hahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
*sighed* no update yet :( .. i wanna know what happen ..
i just came to a conclusion .. Ami will think that Moh steal TIk
so yup, the catfight is between them while TIK and ARISOYA continue their rumble elsewhere :loool: ..
the beach house sound nice

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww! Finally I'm all caught up.
I'm so totally in love with this story.
I thought Arisoya parents were naughty.
But damn, herself and Tik is worser.
LMAO.
Can't wait to read more.
Thank you Sarn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Later that day, they went to a nearby clinic. While they were waiting for Arisoya name to be call, Peter try to reduce the stress on his friend face with jokes and stories.

“….relax, its normal. Million of people use birth control…”

“…what the effect of using the pill ? ...”

“….girl, how would I know ?!....”

“ Arisoya Tuturson …” call the nurse

“….over here …” reply Arisoya , waving her hand in the air and then turn back to Peter “….come with me ..please ....”

“ …are you sure im allow in ?...”

“…please peter …I’ll tell them you’re a tran if they ask …”

“…ah, girl ! I haven’t gone under the knife yet --- “ Peter pause and look into his friend sad puppy eye and said “ …alright , alright , it just my curse to be your friend …”

They follow the nurse into a room. Where a female doctor awaits them, the two friend sat down while the doctor read over the profile.

“ ….you didn’t finish filling out the sheet but its ok , ill read it out and you answer it …..” said the female doctor while tinting down her glasses and saw Arisoya smile crookedly back

“…I ..I. didn’t understand the question ...”

“ …that right doc . this her first time …” added Peter

“ ….who are you ? you should wait out side --”

“…my name is Peter. Don’t worry im gay. We share the same heart …just continue on ”

“ …alright then, question #5: are you sexual active now . This question is asking if you’re sleeping w/ men .

“ ….yes, every weekend ..”

“ …every weekend ?..” the doctor stop writing

“ …ooo , let me explain . She only does it on the side, it not a daily thing …” added Peter

“ …excuse me ? are you aware of sexual transmitted disease cause of multiple partner ? If you need a stable job , im sure we have some work around the clinic ..” said the doctor

“ no no no …it not what you think . Im not a call girl ..” said Arisoya , she turn to Peter and tell him to explain to the doctor

“ …ah, no no .my friend isn’t those type of girl – one man is enough for her ..” said Peter and then he lean on the table to whisper to the doctor “ …they on a budget with the gas price going up --- and condom is expensive now a day and money is time , so they try to cut back on thing that less important ..” Peter giggle and sat back in his chair . Arisoya didn’t hear what Peter added but she have a feeling it not good !

The doctor was confuse but didn’t dwell on the issue and ask the next question on the paper “ Ok, next question. # 9: are you pregnant ..”

“ …no, we got 8 pregnancy kit to prove it . Peter ..” said Arisoya while tugging his shirt shirt, indicating its his cue to bring out the evidence.

“ ..no no ..” Peter unzip his purse and dump all the test tube onto the desk.

The doctor clears her throat and look at the two friends as if they were lunatic. The doctor pick up one of the test tube and pretend to examine it as if she need to know the result to confirm herself. The doctor check “no” beside the question while Peter collect the tube and return it back into his purse.

“ ….#10 are you married …”

“…um….no …”

“…..#12 are you practicing safe sex with your partner by using condom ”

“ …um yes and no …”

“ ….the man use protection the first time but afterward it raw …” added Peter

“ …Peter!!..” Arisoya blush in front of the doctor

“ ….men enjoy it more that way , it normal . one of the reason most female describe to birth control pill is because of that….you don’t have to be embarrass about it . alright , next is a mammogram test …follow me ..”said the doctor and get up to leave .

Arisoya follow the doctor and left Peter to wait in the office . Several hours later
she return holding a slip of paper. The doctor told them everything is set and Arisoya can pick up the birth control pill at the counter . They thank the doctor and left .

Meanwhile, Tik was release after the security office verify he one of the own in the condo. When he return back to his room , Ami was still there and ask him where he went in just a towel . Tik was stuttering, while coming up with excuses but at the end Ami interrupt him and tell him to get dress .

“ Lets goes out for lunch ..” said Ami and give him a quick kiss .

They went out to eat a nearby restaurant and thru the time they were eating , Tik keep checking his watch and look around the room , as if he afraid someone might see him . He thought about Arisoya and how it suppose to be his weekend with her but instead he spending it with Ami. He wonder when is Ami going shut up ? Is she chewing her food or swallow ?

cecilia

Staff member
this is so hot .. i can't wait ..
want to know what Tik will do next ..what will he do to get rid of Ami.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh i love the update besides the fact that shes taking birth control pill...LOL but if she forgets since tik is hmmm...a sex maniac...she might not get to take it and waaaaa~la shes preggo! :lol: anyhow i cant wait for more update!

ami started to get on my nerves too LMAO

and i wonder what happen to moh.... :p