2 pm

cecilia

Staff member
OMG!! that's it! I'M OFFICIALLY THROUGH WITH K-ENTERTAINMENT NOW! 2PM isn't 2PM anymore without the leader. Even though Khun is my favorite its' going to be hard for me to support the rest of the member!! How could they talk about a new member already!!!

why is all the boy band groups i like end up losing a member? THAT'S IT! I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH BOY BAND GROUP! I'M THROUGH! i'm so crying over the news now!! i haven't been like this since D2B and with Dan & Beam. :(
THIS IS SUCH A PITY THING AND UNBELIEVABLE.
I GREW TO LOVE 2PM SO MUCH B/C OF THEIR INDIVIDUAL CHARACTER
I LOVE THEIR COMFORT ZONES AND FRIENDLY SMILES WHENEVER THEY'RE ON SCREEN.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M WITNESSING SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

THE PPL IN KOREA DEFINITELY IS HARSH AND UNIMAGINABLE. I feel like i DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT THEIR CELEBRITIES ANYMORE B/C OF THE CRAZY FANS WHO CAN'T TELL WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG. THE ISSUE GREW WAY OUT OF PROPORTION!!! SO UPSET RIGHT NOW ON 2PM ISSUE .. i don't know how my little sis's going to handle this b/c she love the boys so much. I can't IMAGINE seeing RAIN going through a mess up thing like this all b/c of crazy NETIZEN too!!!

2PM WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT JB !!! TT

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
From twooneday

"Netizens who released Jay's comments, purposely kept the GOOD ones, and just released it from guilt. details posted soon. "

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
As attention soars for 2PM's upcoming activities, JYP Ent. has stated that it is now something to be discussed. "Should worse comes to worst, there is a possibility of breaking the group apart."

"Jaebum's issue was more urgent so we have yet to discuss 2PM's future."

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909081356261002

cr:soompi

idrk...
OMG! SO 2PM WILL NO LONGER BE 2PM! What about the other members? they're just going to throw them away! they worked so hard too!! >_<

From twooneday

"Netizens who released Jay's comments, purposely kept the GOOD ones, and just released it from guilt. details posted soon. "
OMG! stupid! making Jaebum leave! stupid netizens! i hope he comes back!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've been gone for a week and this is what happens? I just found out about Jay, and immediately posted this to my blog:
http://iamsoasian.blogspot.com

Okay, you guys all know that I've recently fallen in love with my very first Korean group, 2PM, and I've been obsessively blogging about them. Well, I've been out of town this weekend, only to find out now that the lovely, adorable leader Jay is no longer their leader because of some comment he made years ago...I swear, certain people are harsh and have nothing better to do than to dig up stuff on people...

They act like he's a political figure and get so angry and overboard over something so silly. We've all said stupid things in our lifetime, but nothing that would cause you to leave something you love...people you love...

First they bring up something Wooyung had said on TV that he apologized for, then Chansung littering...Why are people so mean and cruel like this? If you don't like someone, then don't like them, but don't put all your energy into trying to bring them down. This was Jay's dream, I'm sure those guys are like family to him by now...and now he's forced to leave. This is so sad, I really could cry.

How can I support Korean entertainment if they allow their anti-fans to bring an artist down from where he stands? They are basically letting the anti-fans control their industry? How is Jay supposed to stand tall as a leader with people giving him dirty looks or thinking bad things about him? 2PM was my first and will be my last Korean group to love and listen to.

This is of course, my freedom of speech, and my opinion, and this subject literally breaks my heart. I've grown to love 2PM and the individuals in the group, and I can't believe they won't be the same again. The won't be, because Jay was their leader, rightly so, he belonged in that position and deserved to be there. They can't replace him, they shouldn't. They should leave 2PM as they are.

I'm just so pissed off at people...we are all entitled to our opinions, I say stuff like that all the time, but only because I'm a "nobody" that no one cares. Why do people have to get offended, take it literally, or bring it up to ruin someone's career? There are worse things in America with celebrities, but they're still celebrities.

Jay, come back to America, we'll love you here in spite of your flaws, because we're all human who make mistakes.

I'm incredibly sad and disappointed by the whole situation. I don't know if I can still support 2PM, let alone JYPE knowing that this all went down like this. I can't bare to see all 6 boys knowing their goofy leader will no longer be standing by their side.

cecilia

Staff member
^So, i agree with what you said up there. 2pm will not be whole without jay. Can't imagine anyone else stepping into Jay's position or having him replace. What he have trained and worked so hard for has been destroy under the ppl who he grew to love. Sadly, this is the only memory he'll have of S.KOREA, the country he once feel cold toward but now felt LEFT OUT !!! If i'm in Jay's shoe, i would not step into that country who say they have pride in this and that. PPl with no moral have no PRIDE!!! i'm so sad and disappoint in NETIZEN and the nation of S.Korea as this hate begin to build up!!!

i grew to love the boys so much, don't know how i will be able to look at the 6 boys without thinking of Jay!!! TT

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Noooo. Damn todai was gonna say some words for him hehe i mean like write.
But. I can't beleive this.
Korean Are You Happy Now!!!!
Ya just have the best out there n noe ya letting it go.. Ya jus let him do like that n it make me cry to see him like that. Ugh i slowly fall for each n one of them. .
Since i just knoe them this yr.
Sign* Its not the same anymore

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i can't believe he left.. it's so sad.. i'm speechless.. i can't say anything about this, well i don't know what to say.. ='(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7VSgmkg0A after watching this, i just started crying.. its so heartbreaking..

got this off of facebook:
Sports Seoul dot com was able to talk to Jaebum on the 8th 6:10 PM inside the Incheon Airport Departure Lounge. The first things out of his mouth was 'I apologize..I'm sorry'

He said "What more can I say? I am just so sorry to the loving fans and the members who had trusted me and followed me." He added, "I am sorry that I had to leave this way, I did not fulfill my responsibilities as a leader and was just a burden, so I decided on leaving the group."

They could tell he was very tired and had gone through a lot in just a few days. His voice was very low/weak. They asked another question to Jaebum who continued to apologize with his head hanging low.
When they asked him about his plans in America, he talked about music. He said, "I am planning to study music in America" and "have a time of reflection. I want to show a more mature side both personally and musically."

He also avoided answering questions regarding his plan to return to Korea. His expression showed that it was too early to be discussing about comeback plans. Instead, he expressed, "I want to thank the fans who had come out to the airport," and "I will stay healthy in America. I WILL COME BACK AS A BETTER PERSON"

i couldn't upload the pictures because it just made me cry...

Merit

sarNie Adult
I have never felt so bad about an artist leaving ET industry before but somehow this one got to me.

JYP should stand by him....the other artists must be looking over their shoulders now before saying something. But no matter what....they will not make everyone like them. So does that mean the antis will keep on ruining someone's life.

Yes, the anits are crazy but the company alone shows that they are weak because they can't drum up support for him. The industry is harsh in that repect....they want their artists to be innocent in every way...but human is going to remain human.....mistakes are bound to happen and forgiveness should not be hard to find.

Many people are going to wonder why the Korean ET industry is such an unforgiving world. 2PM is never going to be the same because a member has left....patch them up make them new or whatever...but it's not a whole band without an important member...

I hope he gets all the rest he can get and live life without any regrets when he's back in the US.

Nameless

N i n j a
I have never felt so bad about an artist leaving ET industry before but somehow this one got to me.

JYP should stand by him....the other artists must be looking over their shoulders now before saying something. But no matter what....they will not make everyone like them. So does that mean the antis will keep on ruining someone's life.

Yes, the anits are crazy but the company alone shows that they are weak because they can't drum up support for him. The industry is harsh in that repect....they want their artists to be innocent in every way...but human is going to remain human.....mistakes are bound to happen and forgiveness should not be hard to find.

Many people are going to wonder why the Korean ET industry is such an unforgiving world. 2PM is never going to be the same because a member has left....patch them up make them new or whatever...but it's not a whole band without an important member...

I hope he gets all the rest he can get and live life without any regrets when he's back in the US.

Agreed. To be proud of your country as a whole, you should be able to forgive your own people for such matters. I don't think it's right that they'd ridicule him for not knowing his own national anthem and yet they can't even forgive their own celebrity. It's a saddening situation and something should be done regarding their entertainment industry as a whole. To go as far as creating a petition for his suicide, is just low and pathetic. That idiot should be jailed.

I hope him all the best, being a 2pm supporter myself. Best of luck to Jay and his future. He's blessed with a natural talent so he's definitely got a bright future ahead of him.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
ugh, i've been having a horrible day at school. i couldn't focus or anything. i can't even smile. i just feel like crying for some reason. all i'm thinking about is jay and 2pm. i mean whats going to happen to the other members of 2pm? what, are they all going to disappear? i don't want anything to happen to them. i still wanna see them. doesn't matter if their doing an individual thing or a group thing. i will still support them && wait for jay to come back. i know it wouldn't be the same without jay there but if 2pm still exist, we should still support our guys right? because we're hottest!! and the whole thing about there being a new leader or whatever. i don't think 2pm should have one because 2pm will always have one leader and that's PARK JAEBEOM!! there's rumors said that junho could be the next leader. nah, no offense but i don't think he's up to the part (title). i just hope and dream that 2pm will be 2pm again. ^_^ Saranghae oppas!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
How can I support 2PM without their leader? They are not 2PM without one person...like Wooyung said, all 7 of them are one, you can't function right if you're missing something...

I can't believe this is so sad, they threw rocks at him?

I can't believe the country allowed its citizens to go that far, it's not like he killed anyone...but why are they treating him like he did?
So stupid and immature, just wait, karma WILL catch up to them.

cecilia

Staff member
what disappoint me the most is that S.KOREA has a large population filled with christian, aren't christian ppl suppose to forgive other if they come back to ask for forgiveness? what happen to all these moral --- top of that, THEIR PRIDE definitely is not PRIDE -- just a bunch of excuses. I feel so bad and so helpless sitting here -- grieving over this whole issue ..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i can't believe he left.. it's so sad.. i'm speechless.. i can't say anything about this, well i don't know what to say.. ='(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7VSgmkg0A after watching this, i just started crying.. its so heartbreaking..

got this off of facebook:
Sports Seoul dot com was able to talk to Jaebum on the 8th 6:10 PM inside the Incheon Airport Departure Lounge. The first things out of his mouth was 'I apologize..I'm sorry'

He said "What more can I say? I am just so sorry to the loving fans and the members who had trusted me and followed me." He added, "I am sorry that I had to leave this way, I did not fulfill my responsibilities as a leader and was just a burden, so I decided on leaving the group."

They could tell he was very tired and had gone through a lot in just a few days. His voice was very low/weak. They asked another question to Jaebum who continued to apologize with his head hanging low.
When they asked him about his plans in America, he talked about music. He said, "I am planning to study music in America" and "have a time of reflection. I want to show a more mature side both personally and musically."

He also avoided answering questions regarding his plan to return to Korea. His expression showed that it was too early to be discussing about comeback plans. Instead, he expressed, "I want to thank the fans who had come out to the airport," and "I will stay healthy in America. I WILL COME BACK AS A BETTER PERSON"

i couldn't upload the pictures because it just made me cry...
I just want to cried again. He look weak, he must skipped a lot of meal! :(

thea

sarNie Hatchling
Hottest vdo clip of Jae arriving @ seattle airport w/ his family around him-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VidGD-rNRyE

Only 3 hrs of sleep last night and work the next morning...i am so drained...physically and emotionally.
Crazy netizens shattering a young man dream. I am happy he is w/ his family and friends now. He look
so sad and lowering his head toward his mom. If Jay is like this I wonder how the other members are.
This situation has been handle so badly...from JYPE rep to media, but JYP himself have not said anything yet.
I do not know what to believe anymore. My mind is numb now.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
OMG this things is too crazy. i couldn't fall asleep last night. Even though I was so tired. But eventually i just had to sleep but i only slept for 3 hours and had to get up for school! OMG! I check the news and everyting about Jay. Saw pictures and saw Clips. I totally busted into tears. I couldn't even look at the poster on my wall. >_<

I didn't even wanted to go to school but i force myself. Got to school!! OMG! it was so freaken hard! All i could think about was the situations. I kept telling myself it's just a bad dream but in reality i knew it wasn't a bad dream. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I had lots of things running through my mind about it.

I was bored waiting for my ride so I was like "Okay. I try to listen to their songs maybe it will be fine" So I brought out my iPOD and click on Again & Again. OMG! I was so freaken wrong. I was listening for a little bit and bam! My eyes got watery and i just had to put my iPOD away. It's hurts really bad that i can't even listen to 2PM song anymore like before. I will totally bust in tears. >_<

Netizens want forgiveness! THEY CAN FORGET ABOUT IT! THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FORGIVE JAEBUM THEN I'M NOT GOING TO FORGIVE THEM! Psh. i careless how they feel! yeah i may sound heartless now! but they should have thought about what they did! Asking for forgiveness!! psh! please. I WON'T FORGIVE THEM!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG this things is too crazy. i couldn't fall asleep last night. Even though I was so tired. But eventually i just had to sleep but i only slept for 3 hours and had to get up for school! OMG! I check the news and everyting about Jay. Saw pictures and saw Clips. I totally busted into tears. I couldn't even look at the poster on my wall. >_<

I didn't even wanted to go to school but i force myself. Got to school!! OMG! it was so freaken hard! All i could think about was the situations. I kept telling myself it's just a bad dream but in reality i knew it wasn't a bad dream. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I had lots of things running through my mind about it.

I was bored waiting for my ride so I was like "Okay. I try to listen to their songs maybe it will be fine" So I brought out my iPOD and click on Again & Again. OMG! I was so freaken wrong. I was listening for a little bit and bam! My eyes got watery and i just had to put my iPOD away. It's hurts really bad that i can't even listen to 2PM song anymore like before. I will totally bust in tears. >_<

Netizens want forgiveness! THEY CAN FORGET ABOUT IT! THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FORGIVE JAEBUM THEN I'M NOT GOING TO FORGIVE THEM! Psh. i careless how they feel! yeah i may sound heartless now! but they should have thought about what they did! Asking for forgiveness!! psh! please. I WON'T FORGIVE THEM!

that's how i was today .. TT