2 pm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Here's an interview Jay did discussing his training and contract and such:

ya'kno, i get it.. but what's JYP gonna say? "umm.. Jae messed up. we're forcing him outta the company to save our image." he left so much open. i didn't read anything into the statements from JYP. i read them at face value. i didn't read that Jae CAN'T come back. i didn't read that Jae DOESN'T want to come back. i read that Jae's taking this time to reflect and when he's ready, JYP will be there to help him.

if i were in Jay's shoes, i know who i'd be more afraid of if i were to get on stage again. THE ANTIS. why? because it only takes one bullet to kill me. it only takes one person to make it past security and put superglue in my water bottle. DBSK's Yunho as case in point. ALL the fans in the world cannot protect me from that. it'll take more than 15 days to get me back on stage after 2000+ ppl wanted me dead. if i were Jay, i would not be ready either. no matter how much my fans love me or want me back. i would not want to get back on that stage to be vulnerable.

i speak only for myself. but as a fan, i would NOT want my idol to be put in that kind of position, to be vulnerable or susceptible to that kind of environment. i know it can happen now at any time, but knowing that there are really ppl out there that WANTS it to happen is different.

i just read that the contract between Jae and JYPE is still valid, that's it's 8 years. so he's just spent 1 year. he's got another 7 to go. the contract has not been voided.. so jae's coming back. if they weren't bringing him back, the contract would have been voided, rite? that's my hope. i will believe in that. JYPE is not letting Jae go, they're letting him rest. i have to have that hope. it eases the pain of Jae actually not being w/ the other boys.
Didn't his contract start when JYP called him to train in Korea? That's what it seems like in that interview...because he wanted out since then, but it would cost too much to leave, so he stuck with it...so that means he's done 5 years, and got 3 more to go...or they prolly just released him from his contract.

I mean, I don't want Jay to be in any kind of danger either, those antis are crazy...and I think it was good for him to leave his country to go get support from his family and friends...I just don't understand or agree with how things went down. It all just doesn't seem right, and it's hard to trust or believe JYP, he just seems fishy to me...I just think he just cares about making money, with the ticket prices for their concert when they came out here, that was crazy expensive...more than the American artists' concerts...and then bringing his favorite group to America to debut them, while One Day was in Korea fending for themselves...but then again, 2PM won so many awards and did so many things without him.

It would be an interesting twist if those boys turn out to be Rain's new group...LOL...thought it would be cool.

I also updated my blog, if you're interesting in knowing how I'm feeling about this issue.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/09/22/jay-park-sky-banner-project/#comment-9370
this project is really cool! check it out! ^_^
credits to dirtiilaundry

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/wooyoung_is_frustrated_with_hottests/
what do you ladies think? do you think wooyoung actually meant to say this or do you think the company made him say it? :unsure:
credits to allkpop

I just donated. I hope Jay will see this.

I don't know about Wooyoung's message. It's like 180 turnaround. I think JYPE is making him do it.

Gotta run. later.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
There's been so many new things unfolding, comments from Jay himself, his friends, JYP, even the 2PM boys have spoken, but it's hard to know who really is telling the truth and who is really speaking for themselves. A lot of fans don't know whether to believe comments left by Jay or Wooyung on their fan cafes, thinking it is the company's ploy to get fans to stop boycotting 2PM. I personally don't know what to believe anymore, I believe in what JYP said about Jay, I believe Jay left because it is what's best for him and that he needs the support from his family and friends, I believe he left because he had no choice (whether being pressured to leave, or leaving on his own accord), I believe 2PM is supporting Jay even though he left, and I believe in 2PM even though Jay is no longer a part of it.

You can read all the latest updates, and figure out for yourself which things you want to believe, I will always be posting my opinion on the matter because these boys are very dear to me, I will always support them no matter what happens, because I believe in them as a group, and as individuals. I will always hope and wish that Jay return's to be 2PM's rightful leader, but my thoughts are just that, hopes and wishes.

I don't want to do anything to hurt the rest of the members, because I love them, and they are suffering enough without Jay. This situation could've been avoided, but it happened, and everyone just needs to move forward. I choose to support all 7 members of 2PM, not JYP, not JYPE, not even 2AM...because 2PM were the first, and Korean artist that I will ever love.

I don't believe in the Korean music industry, allowing haters to control the lives of their idols...it is not a music industry, because they don't care about the music at all. They care about who they can take to the top, or tear down. Music is not about what someone said or did in their past, music is just that. You're supposed to be entertained, inspired by their hardwork, their talents, their music...

You're free to love or hate whoever you want, but it's when those emotions are acted upon that makes it a problem. If you love an artist, support them, if you hate an artist, don't support them. I mean, I have artists I dislike, but never could I be so cruel as to try to tear them down emotionally, or even ruin their career. I mean, look at the VMA's with Taylor Swift, I'm not a fan of hers at all, but she didn't deserve to be rudely interrupted by Kanye West when she was so excited about her award.

You're supposed to act on love, not hate. You're supposed to express love and suppress hate.

Do what you want, believe what you want...I will always have an opinion on this matter, and I will always express it. I may not be sure about how I feel about the situation or about the things that went down, but what I know for sure is that:

I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT PARK JAEBEOM, JANG WOOYUNG, NICKHUN HORVEJEKUL, LEE JUNHO, OK TAEKYEON, HWANG CHANSUNG, AND KIM JUNSU!!!!

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
There's been so many new things unfolding, comments from Jay himself, his friends, JYP, even the 2PM boys have spoken, but it's hard to know who really is telling the truth and who is really speaking for themselves. A lot of fans don't know whether to believe comments left by Jay or Wooyung on their fan cafes, thinking it is the company's ploy to get fans to stop boycotting 2PM. I personally don't know what to believe anymore, I believe in what JYP said about Jay, I believe Jay left because it is what's best for him and that he needs the support from his family and friends, I believe he left because he had no choice (whether being pressured to leave, or leaving on his own accord), I believe 2PM is supporting Jay even though he left, and I believe in 2PM even though Jay is no longer a part of it.

You can read all the latest updates, and figure out for yourself which things you want to believe, I will always be posting my opinion on the matter because these boys are very dear to me, I will always support them no matter what happens, because I believe in them as a group, and as individuals. I will always hope and wish that Jay return's to be 2PM's rightful leader, but my thoughts are just that, hopes and wishes.

I don't want to do anything to hurt the rest of the members, because I love them, and they are suffering enough without Jay. This situation could've been avoided, but it happened, and everyone just needs to move forward. I choose to support all 7 members of 2PM, not JYP, not JYPE, not even 2AM...because 2PM were the first, and Korean artist that I will ever love.

I don't believe in the Korean music industry, allowing haters to control the lives of their idols...it is not a music industry, because they don't care about the music at all. They care about who they can take to the top, or tear down. Music is not about what someone said or did in their past, music is just that. You're supposed to be entertained, inspired by their hardwork, their talents, their music...

You're free to love or hate whoever you want, but it's when those emotions are acted upon that makes it a problem. If you love an artist, support them, if you hate an artist, don't support them. I mean, I have artists I dislike, but never could I be so cruel as to try to tear them down emotionally, or even ruin their career. I mean, look at the VMA's with Taylor Swift, I'm not a fan of hers at all, but she didn't deserve to be rudely interrupted by Kanye West when she was so excited about her award.

You're supposed to act on love, not hate. You're supposed to express love and suppress hate.

Do what you want, believe what you want...I will always have an opinion on this matter, and I will always express it. I may not be sure about how I feel about the situation or about the things that went down, but what I know for sure is that:

I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT PARK JAEBEOM, JANG WOOYUNG, NICKHUN HORVEJEKUL, LEE JUNHO, OK TAEKYEON, HWANG CHANSUNG, AND KIM JUNSU!!!!
way too go!! i agree with basically everything you just said!! and it's so true about what you said about the korean industry!!

sorry, i'm not good at expressing myself && i'm not too good with words. but with everything you just said, that's how i feel about this situation and everything that's going on.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
if i'm not mistaken, i believe the contract comes into effect as of debut.. not including the training period.. which means that Jae's only got one year under his belt.. i can't remember where i read it, or wouldn't even be able to direct you to where i got it from.. however, here's my logic.. Kwon's been w/ JYP since he's 11 yrs old. he JUST debuted last year. his contract is for 8 yrs too (i think--again from source that i've forgotten. allkpop, maybe?) he's been w/ JYP for 10 yrs, so if the contract included trainee days, he'd be done. which he is not even close to.
PLUS, JYP did not end the contract w/ Jae.. that's gotta be a good sign.. as to Jae's coming back. cuz if all that his dad's friend said is true (which i'm not doubting at all) they can't afford to pay the penalty for leaving early.. so Jae's still gotta finish the contract. he's just on a hiatus.

so, i agree w/ you. the situation sucked, shoulda never happened.. shoulda been handled 1000x better than it was. but JYP was in the states w/ the Wondergirls when all this broke out.. so the immediate actions of JYPE truly sucked. i believe that if Jae weathered the storm, stayed thru all the initial chaos, it would've been ok. but he didn't, for his safe-being physically and mentally.. and since that's the way things turned out, i still gotta find the silver lining in that.

but i do think that official statements and crap need to stop. Just call all the press together and hold a press conference. JYP, JYPE, 2PM need to be put out there, ON THE SPOT, and answer questions from the media and the fans OPEN AND HONESTLY.. that's what's going to resolve this. all the speculation and rumors.. they SUCK MY BIG TOE.. and it needs to stop. just bring the boys back together. in the end, it's what EVERYONE wants.. JYP, JYPE, 2PM-Jae, Junsu, Khun, Taec, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung.

shoutout to the jayskymsg!!! awesomeness.. it'll fly Sept 28, starting at 2PM for 2 hours around Seattle and it's surrounding areas. check out their twitter: jayskymsg for updates.

"J. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?" TOO PEE EMM.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I agree with you guys. The statements that are being release just need to stop. Why can't they just come out and have a conference? I think they should have done that from the beginning. I'm just so tired of all these statements that are coming out. I just want to hear it comes out from their own mouths. What makes them think that just by release these comments or statements that we're going to believe them?

Psh no way. I'm tired of reading these statements and comments. I'm ready to hear all these saying coming out of their mouth. I want really want to know what the heck is going on. Too much of this person said this and that person said that

Gosh. Like i said 2PM is my first most favorite korean boy band. Without them I could careless about the K-Entertainment. This guys mean so much to me. I've learn to love each of the members. They have different personalities and style. 2PM isn't afraid to show their real side and that's what i like about these guys. They're not trying to be somebody that they're not.

From the begin to now I will always support Nichkhun, Jaebum, Taecyeon, Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung and Junsu. I just hope that OND DAY Jaebum will come back to his rightful spot in the group. Su Su. 2PM don't give up! Don't lose hope!!

Remember what Wooyoung said "2PM, We are not 7 people, We are one!"

This is the only forum that I leave my opinion and how I feel about these guys. Because we all feel the same.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I just read that JYP is on his way to Seattle!!! I hope he gets the message and get Jay back. 2PM is hurting... all the boys are hurting. Jay should be forgiven and they should be together again.

I don't know about Korea but in US - any publicity is good publicity right? Even the Octo mom is going to get a TV show.

Jay is soo famous right now and from what I gather, most understands his myspace comments (that they were made years ago when he was young and frustrated) and forgiven him.

I hope JYP sees that Jay is VALUABLE to him and his company. I hope that Jay's contract is still good and that he returns to 2PM soon.

I don't know about everyone but I gotta know 2pm because of Khun. Then I thought Taec was dorky and cute too. BUT it was JAY that I fell in love with. Khun and Taec were just too cute but you can tell they get that a lot. Jay on the other hand - what a guy. I find his insecuries so charming..and when he dances - I melted. I can't even talk about his laugh and his smile. *drools*

I hope to see all the boys smiling and laughing again SOON!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
A lot of the Korean hottest think that JYP is going to Seattle to force Jay to say that he's okay, and for us to move on with just the 6 of them as 2PM...

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. i don't trust jyp 100% either. i just want to hear the words out of Jay's. I wish JYP come out and back his artist like YG man. YG shows alot of pride in the artist he trained/recruit over the years.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Isn't there something about that gorilla man that makes you not want to trust him? Huh Ceci?
But I figured since 2PM trusts him so much, I should to...but now I'm second-guessing that

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't trust JYP after all this. BUT.... I want to have faith. I want to believe that JYP knows a good thing when he sees it... and that Jay is important to JYPE and 2PM. He's gotta know that. I hope he will have something positive to say about Jay's return.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
This is my own opinion ok. I see these other singers and whatever and they're doing things that Korean fans don't agree or approve and their manager or whatever comes out and help them clear up their names and stuff. BUT how come JYPE and JYP didn't come out and try to protect Jay? I want to know why? they're all saying that he resign on his own and what not. What have they done to protect Jay? The way i see it...it seems like they don't care or whatever.

If they really cared about Jay they would at least try to protect and help him go through this. Iono but i feel so pissed that JYPE and JYP didn't come out and protect Jay. If they really wanted him to stay in the group they would protect him from all this. But i don't see anything. They just let these anti-fan and netizen bash Jay away from what he wrote when he was a trainee.

To tell you the truth i never heard of JYPE at all. I only heard of YG and SM and I didn't even listen to korean music either. I had friends who have groups from YG and SM that they love. I wonder why JYPE or JYP doen't just hold a conference or what not.

I just hope that Jay comes back. If they can't protect him then us HOTTEST could right? We all want Jay to come back to his rightful spot. But i swear if things don't clear up or what not i don't know i'll be able to support the other members. :(

I mean how i got into 2PM was Thanks to Nichkhun. If i haven't heard about him i would never knew about 2PM. Nichkhun is my favorite too but i don't know if i'll be able to support the other 6 members because of JYPE and JYP.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
^ my feelings exactly. Why didn't JYP and JYPE try to protect Jay? He's been a success story until this incident happened. Then instead of protecting, they just "respected his decision". Totally BS.

I also feel that I won't be able to support JYP and JYPE if they don't fix the situation soon.. It could have been Khun or another member that they drop....not just Jay. I just don't trust them now.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh - I am sad to write this.

I just called Jay's church in Seattle about the sky banner (tomorrow Monday Sept. 28 at 2PM). I spoke to the pastor's daughter and she said she will let Jay and his family know.

I asked her how Jay's doing and she said "he is really down". It broke my heart. :(

She also said that they've been getting calls about him but didn't know about the sky banner project - so I am glad I called.

I hope he sees the banner and cheer up a bit.

cecilia

Staff member
^Isn't there something about that gorilla man that makes you not want to trust him? Huh Ceci?
But I figured since 2PM trusts him so much, I should to...but now I'm second-guessing that
muahaha. i never trust him when Rain was still with him ..
so now with this issue, i don't trust him either.
i guess due to his lack of nurture for his artists.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i wanna keep the faith.. i wanna believe that JYP will do rite by Jae and by the fans and bring 2PM all together again. this keeps me going. i can't NOT trust JYP rite now, cuz he's the one w/ the bigger influence to get Jae back..

today's the day.. the flyer runs at 2PM Seattle time.. that's another 4 hours from now Seattle time. i'll be watching for the banner fancams and pix.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
At least we all agree on one thing: Don't trust JYPE or JYP.
The company is in his name, and how is it that he supposedly has no control over what happens with his artists?
I really do hope Jay sees the sky banner...I hope it could cheer him up somehow.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
It's confirmed. JYP had a meal with Jay and his fam.
http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/jyp_meets_with_jaebeom/

I hope this is something good. I hope JYP bring Jay back for 2PM. They all need each other. Wishing for the best now......