a n i e ' i s m

cecilia

Staff member
^she's is -- should check in wanida thread for sarn craving -- she does not have good connection oversea and so she's mad that she didn't get to stream wanida at all lOl

love the blending -- the double vision effect looks cool.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thanks gurls =] so im done wif my exams n all n i wanted to ps bak. hre the only 2 stuff i manage to ps. not having my ps mode seriously =[

this thing, cant seem to fin it nicely...like sumthing is missing in it but idk wat it is.

this next one is the product of a tuto i tried out lols. idk if the msg came across or not =.='' bau said it was just 'ok'

Iya

sarNie Adult
i like the one with aff. beautiful. like you, i feel something is missing too, lol. maybe that's because you though so too. haha. but both are beautiful.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thanks =]

--

me, bau n k2 felt like blogging but then i got a bad habit when it comes to dicipline (in posting daily or at least once a week). So we decided to be co-writers in one blog. So its still new, not many post yet. Ah before that, I decided to mess around with ps and came out wif the logo for our bloggy =D

Our blog is called zero-degree, so c if y'all can catch the relation wif the logo ;) Ah, frm that logo, i managed to make a banner too =]

So yeap that's all. I'll put up our blog link here too. If there's anyone here who have a blog and don't mind sharing it, do post it here? I love stalking blogs XP ahaha

http://zero-0-degree.blogspot.com/

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
an, i love everything. Aff is just to gorgeous and you did the impossible, you made her more gorgeous.
i totally have to check out your blog :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
looks beautiful.. love the outcome effect..
ahaha i shall be visiting the blog here and there..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
been caught up wif loads of craps/shits these days lol anyhow, was preparing this aff one for halloween but yeh, too late (btw, i'm being more n more lazy wif fonts)

here's some pic editing i did on k2's new pet snake, Gaara.

Gaara is still a baby snake, it's not as big as u see in the pics. try and compare the spaghetti at the back with him ;)

p/s thanks to everyone's bday wishes, appreciate it alot =]

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Ooh,,Love the one of Aff! So talented! can't wait to see more.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Amazing editing skills for that Aff/Vampire manipulation.
And is the snake eating the mouse?:shock2: Looks a little scary.

cecilia

Staff member
i wanna see vamp aum and vamp aff together == that was hot.
love the work on this one : http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll249/cutefuzzy/imdoomed.jpg
as for the missing piece -- maybe add something to distracted the audience on the left side. word? text? graphic?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thanks for the comments gurls =] been a long time since i posted here (uni life sucks T_T) lol...but yeah, i tried psing again...n this is the best i culd bring atm =\ i lost my inspiration seriously

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ im curious as to how to make that effect hmm..
anyways, you still got your touches na p'anie ^_^ i miss u <3