A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ty raiya...guess what i forgot to listen to last night..i fell asleep with the laptop on my lap again..woke up at 3 something, surprised the laptop didnt fall off..lol

ps i actually fell asleep before 1 am! :huh:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hi ladies! Yes there will be an aftermath...don't know about the 35 min session or the 7 days/7 nights of rain LOL

K I know Ami has this but I did another reading of my fan fic last night...

I was really tired but lynda and ami asked very nicely so here it is for everyone! Sorry if I sound funny :lol:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R89CZVP9

:lol: wat will JLR sister think of next . ur voice is sexy though lmao i feel my hair is rising hahahaha ...i love ya

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Wow how many Jam Luey Ruk 2. I have read fun4fun and it is quite interesting. I have to read this one too. Wow. I don't know what to say. Oh hi, I am new here so I am roaming around.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies! Yes there will be an aftermath...don't know about the 35 min session or the 7 days/7 nights of rain LOL

K I know Ami has this but I did another reading of my fan fic last night...

I was really tired but lynda and ami asked very nicely so here it is for everyone! Sorry if I sound funny :lol:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R89CZVP9
you don't sound funny!!!!! I loved it well done girl..I could never read my stuff out loud lol..I just couldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
actually i had proposed that we all do a vocal part of raiyas fic & post em too.. :p
(backup plan: or just have raiya do "all of them") :lol:

no backing out or else no update! *oh wait did i just threaten the writers LOL

Raiya

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHA Yes Yes it's really me!!!!!!!

The JLR sisters are always coming up with new things for their beloved lakorn!

Thanks for all the nice comments...it was hella late when I recorded that piece...I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out...LMAO sexy huh?

Yes I did do the sound effects...I think Chen and Sarn should read theirs too :lol: Don't be shy I did mine!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHA Yes Yes it's really me!!!!!!!

The JLR sisters are always coming up with new things for their beloved lakorn!

Thanks for all the nice comments...it was hella late when I recorded that piece...I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out...LMAO sexy huh?

Yes I did do the sound effects...I think Chen and Sarn should read theirs too :lol: Don't be shy I did mine!
raiya yes yes yes ..i agree they should lol

i would love to see that happen!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hi all, so if the girls don't distract me on msn, i want to finish this up this week...I only have like four or so more chapters...thanks to all the readers who have been so patient, I <3 you guys!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Soriya awoke feeling tired and sore. Her eyes slowly adjusted to her surroundings. Her mind was trying to catch up to her body. What had happened last night? Did she really do all those things with HIM? She glanced down at her waist, his arm was laying across her body.

What could she do now? She was torn, he had to know the truth after last night but how could she face him...she had willingly allowed him to do those things to her...did she want him too? She closed her eyes, trying to block out the images from their last encounter, not once but twice she had said yes to him!

She had to get away, but how? She had to get dressed and find some time to think all this through. He was too close, his scent and presence were overwhelming her again. She needed to clear her head and then have it out with him.

She reached for his arm, moving it away from her body, he stirred but did not awake from his sleep. She inched her body away, trying not to make a sound or jar him accidently. She was able to scoot away and grabbed for some clothes. The best she could do was a mish mash of his clothes but it would have to do.

She started walking towards the opening of the cave, finally the rain had stopped. Maybe she could find her way back to the hut? She needed her own clothes. It was embarrassing wearing his clothes, if anyone saw her now, they would know what had transpired between them...ugh back to that again...she shook her head, trying to clear away the thoughts...no more! She had to concentrate.

She had been walking without thinking of her direction. She had come upon the river and the narrow crossing, she recalled the last time she did this...she had been successful. She dipped her foot into the water, her old fear rose up again, preventing her from moving another step.

"STOP, COME BACK HERE!" It was Harit, where had he come from? She turned around and saw him running towards her. His hair was a mess and he only had on a pair of pants. She wasn't ready yet to confront him...she needed more time.

She took a deep breath and walked into the river. She could do this, she knew she could...breathe...breathe...She was at the middle when she heard Harit once more, "What are you doing, it's dangerous, come back!"

She turned around once more and was going to continue but her foot slipped on a near by rock. Her balance gave way and she fell into the fast moving river. Soriya could feel the water rushing around her, could hear Harit yelling for her...there was too much darkness...she was being enveloped by the water...

pze

sarNie Adult
omg raiya that was good.....keep it coming i cant wait for more.......thanks for the update...muahz

cecilia

Staff member
awe this is so cute .. he's after her out of nowhere. :loool: .. i guess, we read what we craved, it's time for the rain to stop now .. give them more time to sort out their feeling. She slipped into the water .. all wet too .. hm .. what's next. RAIYA. keep it coming. i'll be waiting ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL *throws another pillow at SarN too

ohhh shes wet...and hes gonna be wet trying to save her....we all know where this is leading to!!!!

great update Raiya...welcome more with open arms! :p

pze

sarNie Adult
AMI......u got my mind going places........hahah.....i should leave before it gets worst....lolz

sulad

sarNie Adult
Damn!
That was good.
It was worth for waiting.
But I just cant wait to see what will happen.
Me L.O.V.E it.
Please update soon.
Huggs and Kisses.