A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww miss you too raiya!!..

thanks for the update..

wow that is so vansanee lmao i hope chai is observing from a good distance the entire time. hopes the plan fail...and she end up with chai instead...lol *give her a taste of her own med...like make her go to the restroom ...and chai switch the drinks!!! wouldnt that be something??

sulad

sarNie Adult
Haven't seen you ladies for awhile now.
Me miss you.
Love the update Raiya.
I can't wait to read what will happen next.
It's getting so good.
Thank you.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
*GASP love the update.....hmmm what will vansanee do??? i think she should drink it..and see what happens to her in the end :loool: JK can't wait to find out later ^^

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOooo yes my dear...spamming you toooooo..MORE....i know you are busy so I just wanted to show some luv and support!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fianlly caught up with yours fan fiction. Yes I am on the role with caughting up with the fanfcition thread

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Bong Raiya... Im trying very hard to caught up with your story. I will caught up with the other sisters soon.. Ok... need to go back and read!!! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. and i missed it too .. was too focus on 2 nights a wk :lol:

i love the update but damn, VAN actually did that. that's such a baddie, drugging him. can't she see, he misses his wife. LOl

RAIYA, i can't wait to read more update ..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Harit returned to the table empty handed. A look of annoyance crossed his face, "They don't have your wallet." He was suspicious of her request...what did she really want?

Van brushed aside his comment..."Hmmm that is odd. They did leave me a message...maybe I just heard it wrong? Why don't we toast instead? To your happiness and mine!" She tried to hide the smirk underneath the rim of her glass. Soon he would be hers! What would his sweet little wife do then?

As he was about to sip his drink, his cell phone began to vibrate. It was Soriya! The drink and Van were forgotten, she tried without success to stop his progress but he had already moved past her. Chai saw his chance to confront Van once more. He slowly crept up behind her and placed his hands over her eyes. Leaning down to her ear, he whispered a few words to her. She gasped in response. Why was he back? She stumbled to reply.

"I see you don't take no for an answer." Van had turned from the table and stood facing her ex.

"Well if I see a lady in distress, how can I not come in and rescue her?" Chai stared down at the empty seat and forgotten drink. He picked up one of the glasses and raised it to his lips, "Since your date has left you stranded, why don't you toast with me?" She was now completely flustered. Not only was he back but he was also being nice to her, why was her heart still aching for him?

"Okay but just this one drink." He handed her a glass. She didn't waste any time and finished it in one gulp. "There, your one drink is up. Please leave. Goodbye Chai." She turned to walk away...she only made it to the elevator before a wave of dizziness hit her suddenly...why was she feeling so off balance? Then she remembered...Harit...the dark bottle...drinks...Chai's expression as he handed her the drink...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
woohoo raiya is back!!! yessss thats what vansanee get ...oh wait or was that just van??? LMAO

anyhow she got what she deserved ..a taste of her own medicine..*literally!!! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
~~ i haven't read it yet but ...dang girl...u sure make us wait ..weeks..months...

cecilia

Staff member
haha. a taste of her own medicine. what about the untouch drink that Harith left. Chai drank it too. and she did too .. :eek: .. i'm thinking way ahead ? :blush:

thanks for the update. little is better than none .. good update btw. it had some progress ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^LOL SarN...raiya is super busy... hopefully you have some time this weekend raiya..but then again ppl are out and bout on fourth of july weekend...*sighs..i guess we can wait some more lol...as if we have a choice eh!?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Van placed her hand on the elevator wall, the doors were about to open...she needed to get to her room. Where was that dratted key? Her vision was swimming, she felt a presence behind her..."Darling, let me help you to your room."

"Get away from me! Don't you see that you are bothering me...just leave me alone!" Van tried desperately to get as far from him as possible. Chai grabbed her arm and pushed her into the elevator. She tried to scream for help but she could feel the darkness creeping in on her. "Chai let me go...please...don't..." Van sank into his arms as she lost consciousness.

Chai picked her up and carried her in his arms. He sighed a happy sigh; his woman was right back where she belonged. He knew the perfect place to make her realize he was the only man for her. Such a stubborn little thing...but he understood her wariness when it came to love...he knew he could show her that what they have was worth fighting for and if she didn't want to admit it...well he had his ways...

A few hours later...

Van awoke to a throbbing in her head; her eyes were refusing to open. It was as if she had lead weights on her lids. She slowly adjusted to her surroundings; the room was dim and difficult to make out. She realized that she was in someone's bed! She began to get her bearings and glanced down, she was wearing a man's shirt...but how?! The bathroom door slid open, Van shielded her eyes from the light. A familiar voice rang through the dark room, "Darling, I see you decided to wake up." Was he laughing at her? The gall of that man, who did he think he was?

Before she could even muster a response to his question, she realized something else, "Chai, what did do to me? Where are my clothes? Where am I?" The more she thought it out, the more worried she became. She tried to shake her head, why was he smiling at her like that? Chai had always been a gentleman, he would never take advantage of her in her weakened stated or would he?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
"Vansanee, darling...what would ever make you think anything happened?" Chai tried not to smile as he finished the sentence. Van was starting to doubt her sanity...damn that drink...oh her plan had failed miserably...she just wanted to crawl under a rock and cry!
Chai now stood close to her by the bed, now she could see that he was only wearing a robe! Wait, why was he not wearing clothes either? She put two and two together!

"You horrible man, how could you?! Why did you do it, you are awful, taking advantage of a woman while she is unconscious!" She began to pummel him with her fists. Tears began to stream down her face. She felt so humiliated. First Harit, now Chai!

He stopped her mid fist...he tumbled on top of her. "Stop it! I would never do that to you! I only wanted you to be comfortable that's why I brought you to my room."

She looked at him once more, the effects of the drug were wearing off, and her sanity was coming back. There was a soft look on Chai's face, he began to stroke her cheek and wipe away her tears. "You know how much I love you, I don't want you to misunderstand but I also want you to see the consequences of your rash decisions." She looked away, ashamed of what she had planned to do to Harit. She couldn't bear to look at him knowing that he could see right through her.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG i see that raiya is teasing us with the half page post...lol

i will have to save this reading for tomorrow...for my eyes are getting tired on me.. gonna sleep in tomorrow..wake up and have a lakorn marathon all day tomorrow..i might even clean my car and room ...*or maybe not!!! :lol: