A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL girl you really do stalk this section!

Yes I'm back...will try to tie things up in the next few posts...maybe throw in a few steamy scenes hmmm :lol: for old times sake?!

I haven't been back here in over a month...gosh i'll have to read everything when I have some more free time.

cecilia

Staff member
^And DONNA spoke for me.
i can't wait too .. :p ..

so nothing happen then .. ?
it sound like CHAI's faking a fake attempt to freak Van OUT.
hahah.my head keeps telling me. the steamy scene will be next :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmm.....more steamy scenes.....who would protest....lolz.....thanks for the update raiya....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww chai is such a gentleman. he seriously didnt touch her while she was unconscious?? now what is she gonna do..after she knows that chai knew...??

yep im stalking this section..its my 3rd home.. :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
AMI THERE YOU ARE! I HAVENT CAUGHT YOU ANYWHERE IN A WHILE LMAO...
I KNOW YOUR IN HERE HIDDING OUT AND READING FICS..

**COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!*** :ph34r: :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww chai is a sweetheart....not doing anything to her..but did he get a taste???? good thing she understands the consequences...but i feel that she is not going to stop yet...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
"Vansanee, darling...what would ever make you think anything happened?" Chai tried not to smile as he finished the sentence. Van was starting to doubt her sanity...damn that drink...oh her plan had failed miserably...she just wanted to crawl under a rock and cry!
Chai now stood close to her by the bed, now she could see that he was only wearing a robe! Wait, why was he not wearing clothes either? She put two and two together!

"You horrible man, how could you?! Why did you do it, you are awful, taking advantage of a woman while she is unconscious!" She began to pummel him with her fists. Tears began to stream down her face. She felt so humiliated. First Harit, now Chai!

He stopped her mid fist...he tumbled on top of her. "Stop it! I would never do that to you! I only wanted you to be comfortable that's why I brought you to my room."

She looked at him once more, the effects of the drug were wearing off, and her sanity was coming back. There was a soft look on Chai's face, he began to stroke her cheek and wipe away her tears. "You know how much I love you, I don't want you to misunderstand but I also want you to see the consequences of your rash decisions." She looked away, ashamed of what she had planned to do to Harit. She couldn't bear to look at him knowing that he could see right through her.
Chai did not want to leave her side. She needed him, how could she deny her feelings for him? He was trying to keep away and not touch her. Oh how he wanted to run his hands over her body but he was a gentleman...Right? He even had one of the female employees come in and undress her. He didn't want to tempt himself, seeing her naked would only drive him crazy.

She turned back to him. He continued to stroke her face, he wanted this moment to continue, he needed her so much! Why was she so stubborn? Why couldn't she see that they were meant to be together? He leaned in, he could feel her breath on his lips, he stopped before touching her...she would have to make the final move if she wanted him to continue...

Her eyes were still wet from her unshed tears...here was her man...the one who loved her...who always had loved her...how could she deny him now in their moment of need? She could see he was holding himself back, afraid of her rejection. Her fingers went to his hair, she didn't know if she should say yes, but what else was their left to do but close the thin distance between their lips. Their lips met and that was her answer...no words were needed.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
raiya this is such a tease...

sorry i kept missing you on msn... :(

come back soon k!??? we miss you!

ps action speaks louder than words lol...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Later that evening...

Vansanee could see Chai's outline in the bed. Her cheeks became warm recalling the last few hours they had spent together. How glorious it was to let everything fly to the wind, yet she also felt the sadnees creeping up behind her. Chai was a good man, a good man deserved a good woman...and that woman was not her...she looked away from his sleeping form...she tried to keep the silence but her quiet tears broke though. She had left him once, she could do it again but not for the same reasons as before. She saw now that her efforts were futile. Harit was a happy man...his bitterness was gone...he loved his wife...he deserved to be happy and enjoy the future that he was building with his new family.

She took a big breath and gathered her thoughts. Her hand was on the door, her steps stalled and she took one last look, he would never follow her again, not after tonight, he would think she had betrayed him yet again...her courage returned, "think of his future, of his happiness..." she chanted to herself and left the room. The tears continued to flow...she was making the right decision but why did it hurt so?

Her bag was waiting for her in the lobby, she had called down for her things. The taxi was being called, this part of her life would soon be over. She would begin once more--new country, new person, new life...it all sounded very depressing. The yellow car pulled up to the front, the doorman informed her that the car was ready, she looked on not thinking what was ahead of her, only that she needed to get in the car, after that she didn't know...

Her brain seemed just fine, she could walk and talk like before yet her heart, her heart was an entirely different matter. When did this all happen? How did she fall in love? Love...
The driver turned around, he was going to ask where to but stopped himself...

Before he could say anything there was a rush of activity from the lobby...he could see a man running his way...gosh the man only had pants on!
Vansanee did not look up from her tears, she did not see what the driver saw...
The door of the taxi suddenly swung open...Chai was standing in front of her! She rubbed her eyes, fearing it was a mistake...

"How could you just leave like that? Do you have no feelings for me at all?"

Van was speechless, what could she say?

"Come out of that car right this instant!" Chai grabbed her hand and removed her from the taxi. Shock had imobolized her, she didn't know what was going on anymore.

"We can have this argument out here or in the room, you decide." Van looked up and quietly said room. She trailed behind him as he angrily pulled her to the elevator. Inside the small space, she realized he did not even have his shoes on. She could feel the beginnings of hope, did he still care?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg...awww....vansanee was going to leave chai but then he appeared.... :D that was so sweet....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..not your typical lakorn eh!!??

in lakorns ..the taxi would be leaving the curb and into the street ...leaving the shirtless hopeless chai behind.. :lol:

thanks for the update raiya!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
When they reached their room, Chai pushed her through the door. He still hadn't looked at her...she could feel the anger emanating from his body.
He was livid! How could she do this again to him? He had almost lost her, what if he didn't catch her in time, what then? He didn't want to think about it, but she wasn't going to escape so easily this time...

He turned to her once more. She was sprawled on the floor, her shock was slowing ebbing away. What had gotten into Chai? He had always been so gentle with her. Her former attitude was coming back to the forefront. "You have no right to treat me this way! How dare you drag me up here! Who do you think you are?!" Her chin was raised and her body began to hum with with self righteous pride.

The click of the door lock could be heard, Chai made sure this time she was going to stay and he would make her understand...one way or another.
He slowly paced towards her. She quickly stood up and scooted backwards as he moved closer. His response came out as a whisper, "Who am I? How soon we forget..."

She looked around, could she reach the door? Before she could even utter a response her body was pressed up against the wall. She tried to push him off of her but it was no use, he had her pinned in a corner. "What do you think you're doing?" The bravado in her voice only wavered a moment. He leaned in whispered menacingly, "I am excercising my husbandly rights..."

"Who said you were..." He didn't let her finish, his lips came down on hers. The force of it was something she had not experienced before. She could feel the excitement and fear mingling together as he continued his assault on her senses. His hands were everywhere, she tried once more to stop him--to push him away, but that only made him more insistent.

The sound of her torn blouse ripped through the room...She gasped, not believing this was the same sweet Chai!
His desire to teach her a lesson and keep her by his side had melded into into one objective...he needed her again, she was making him crazy!

chenling

sarNie Adult
damn raiya...DAMN...wow..chai...girl, I hope you got more of this in that head of yours...wow...another fantastic update!!