Actors you don't consider "handsome"

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol. No hate but Top only has the second lead vibe. I cannot believe he was the p’ek to Mint C. That was a weird awkward pairing. Lol. Even though I’m not into Mint C, I still think the pairing was so off! Lol
Yeah he's had Mew and Mint as his n'eks and i was like nuh uh! No thanks. His girlfriend is so pretty though. He's dating Baifern. They seem sweet together

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah he's had Mew and Mint as his n'eks and i was like nuh uh! No thanks. His girlfriend is so pretty though. He's dating Baifern. They seem sweet together
At least with Mew she’s petite so it was do-able I guess. Lol but Mint C was like a giant next to him. Yes Baifern is a cutie! Oh well.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Fir me it's
Sean Jindachot
Boy Pakorn (he is dead fish eyes, can't act)
Mik Tongraya (light hair color and cross-eyed)
Masu Junyangdikul(very thin and cross-eyed)
Louis Scott (looks like uncle)
James Ma(looks too Chinese)

Dramagurl

Localkpt
James-I think he’s overhyped for his looks. He’s not handsome or hot imo.
36F6B620-F0E0-4A66-A43C-2A63EBF1138B.jpeg
Sean-I really don’t find him attractive or handsome. 2C315D15-2AEA-4A1F-9E2E-7BFE24A33C90.jpeg
Pope-He’s just a no for me. Idk how anyone can find him attractive but beauty is subjective I guess. F1D4A5C1-D5BF-43F0-AD78-5FDD76EE9655.jpeg
Boom-He’s not cute. FE975B95-3F51-424E-8065-03064535272C.jpeg
Pon-He has a conventionally pretty face but the more I look at him the more bored I get with his looks. I was never really impressed with his visuals. He’s just handsome that’s it. Handsome but not attractive if that makes sense. 51B7A7C0-F40F-4B2B-970B-5E32F521B070.png
gun-I don’t really like him. He’s not handsome or someone I would consider hot. 49D0158E-63BD-492B-A8CC-F573CDF93A4A.jpeg
mike-he’s overrated for his looks. Even with him trying to look like kpop idols or more of a flower boy, I still don’t consider him cute or hot. CD677CE2-6CCF-456E-B0C5-DA9694DE5817.jpeg
smart-I’ve never found him good looking. B50443B7-F82A-4B26-BC98-78FC8F653AC7.jpeg

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
The first name in my head is James Ma. His eyes are so small. They look weird. So I always get very distracted by his eyes I can't focus on his characters.
Next one is Mark Prin. He's good looking but he has gummy smiles, which is such a huge turn-off.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I don’t think
Mik T I think that’s his name is handsome. Something abt him turns me off :confused0:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I used to like Num S in his younger days, but nowadays something looks wrong with him no offense. I think someone said he did drugs. & isn’t he a cheater. Ick not attractive at all.