An Unbelievable Love Conflict (Chap. 14) updated 11/17

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
An Unbelievable Love Conflict

Author's Notes: Hey guys this is my first fanfic. Please look forward to it. :D

Genre: Romantic Comedy, Fantasy.

Characters are:
Kwan Usamanee : Daravann (Dara) Rina Elvin (Sorceress/psychic)
Channing Tatum : Darian (Dare) Harper (Vampire)
Tiffany of SNSD : Tiffany Chun (Witch)
Wentworth Miller : Jordan Miller (Vampire)
Min Sun Ye (Wonder Girls) : Sunny Star (Witch)
Adam Brody : Adam Smith (Vampire)

Other characters:

Katreeya English : Kat Elvin (Dara's Mom)
Dennis O'Neil : Dennis Elvin (Dara's Dad)
Keira Knightly : Keira Harper (Dare's Mom)
Orlando Bloom : Lando Harper (Dare's Dad)
Yoon Hae Young : Grandma Lada (Dara's Grandma)
TOP of Big Bang : Chris Park (Dara's Bestfriend from Thailand)
Other characters maybe added later on...

Summery: Dara is beautiful, rich, spoil, stubborn, smart, and she is a sorcerer's daughter, and a psychic! What a combination! Though she is having trouble controlling her powers, and then she finds out her parents want to her to move to New York to live with them, but she does not want to because she does not want to leave her grandma in Thailand. Things start to get complicated when she meets the 3 handsome guys from her new school. At the same time she meets two wonderful girls who became her BFF, but all 5 people have secrets of their own. Secrets that will be reveal, danger awaits, and lives maybe taken. Whats the secret? What danger awaits? Whose life will it be? Find out soon...

PICTURES:
These pictures were made by Ygchix1177 aka Tina. Thanks babe!

Channing Tatum and Kwan Usamanee

Tiffany of SNSD and Wentworth Miller

Adam Brody and Min Sun Ye of Wonder Girls

TOP (Big Bang) as Chris Park (Dara's Bestfriend from Thailand)

Stefan as Matt Sila (Dara's Ex)

Sara Paxton as Nikki Jackson (She HATES Dara, and likes Darian)

CHAPTER LIST:
Chapter 1 (scroll down)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chpater 13 sample
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

CHAPTER ONE

What a disappointment! Why do i have to move to New York? Okay, so my parents live there, but I've been living in Thailand since young with my grandma! Just because my parents live in New York doesn't mean I have to follow them there, since I am 17 years old and capable of taking care of my self. Not to mention, I have my own credit card with enough money to last me my whole life, I totally think I can handle myself. It's not that I don't love my parents, I really do. I used to visit them when I was young during my breaks, though I stopped doing that when they moved to New York. Why? Because it's cold over there, so they came back to visit me instead.

No matter what, I am staying in Thailand with my grandma. I have so much to learn from her. I haven't even learned how to control my powers perfectly yet. You're all wondering who I really am now, right? Well my name is Daravann Rina Elvin. I was born in California, but moved to Thailand with my grandma since I was 6 years old, and had been living in Thailand since, now do you understand why I don't like the cold? I was born for the sun. I am no ordinary teenager, obviously. My father is a Sorcerer, yes thats right. But his identity is a secret, for in this century humans do not believe in mythical creatures as us. There are Sorcerers everywhere, we look exactly like humans but with extraordinary beauty, talent, and we have our own magic gift. Each of us have our own special gift. A gift that we are good at, and it revolves around the element such as Fire, Earth, Water and Air. My father's gift is conjuring fire and water anywhere or anytime he wishes so. Only the council members have more then one special gift, for they are strong and powerful sorcerers, who can control more than one element. Like my father, I can control water, but I am having trouble controlling fire because I am scared of it.

Many celebs are sorcerers themselves but nobody knows about it. They can restrain themselves from using their gift. We gather every four years in Rome, Italy. Since my father is the Council Leader, he must attend all the gatherings, but I always manage to get out of going. I am due for one very soon. Of course mother attends the meetings, for they are inseparable.
On the other hand, my mother is a psychic, she receives precognition. That's right, my mother can see into the future, but only glimpses. For me, I inherited my grandmother's powers. I can use telekinesis, the ability to move objects or anything at all with my mind. Think it's easy? Think again! When I use my powers too much I will get wary, and may faint. To regain my strength I have to eat lots of fruits, and drink lots of milk, but milk is what I hate!!

Both of my parents are famous archeologist, who travel everywhere to find the hidden truth of ancient artifacts. They are know as Dennis and Kat Elvin. The Elvin Couple. That's the reason why I stayed with my grandmother. So why do I have to part with my Grandmother now? Whatever happens, I am NOT going! Yep! whatever happens I am NOT going!

[Inside the Syracuse Airport]

"I can't believe I lost to them!" I mumbled to myself while walking out of the airplane. Then I spotted my parents who looked as young as ever.

"Baby! Daddy and mommy is over here!" I heard my handsome father yelled.

"Ah! My little baby, you look so beautiful!" My beautiful mother said while sqeezing me into a big hug.

"Thanks mommy, but I...I can't breathe." I struggle to get a hold of my breath.

"Your mother is just excited to see you." My dad said with a huge smile across his young face and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Well you should be happy since I forced myself to come because Daddy said Mommy was really SICK." I said staring up and down at my mother. She seems fine, but she does look skinnier then before, but that's all there was. I knew Dad lied to me, but I still came anyways! Why am I so slow at this! I believe everything they say to me. Im so freakin gullible! Urgg! It can't be help, since Mom probably already saw me coming, thats why she made that excuse up. I sighed.

Mom looked worried, and faked a cough, "Oh, sweetie Mommy is really sick..." she coughed again "My head hurts, my throat hurts, and a lot more." She said with a tire look.

"Sure Mom. Don't need to act anymore, I am here now. I will stay, but only if you promise not to run off somewhere for a long time leaving me here alone." I plead.

"Of course we wouldn't do that, Our work is here in Rochester, New York. And If we have to go we will take you with us, and it wouldn't be far away." My Dad explained to make me feel more at ease.

It was noon on a Saturday, driving from Syracuse to Rochester took about an hour and a half, but it felt like double the time for me. We lived in West Henrietta, a rural place in Rochester. Its pretty nice here. Though all the houses are newly built so all the homes look pretty much the same to me...except for one...Ours. We have a red house with a beautiful garden on the left side of the house, with white fences around the garden. Theres a big tree in front of the house, with a swing hanging off one of the branch. The drive way can fit at least 8 cars, I am pretty sure of it. I am glad that the garage is connected to the house because coming home at night is pretty scary sometimes.

I walked through the front door to find everything in the house organized and neat. That had to be Daddy's handy work. Mom isn't good with the cleaning, though she is a great cook. When walking in, the stairs are located right in the middle of the house to the upstairs rooms. The living room is on the left side, while its connected to another room with a white piano, and when looking out the window, the garden can be seen perfectly. On the right is the dinning room that connects to the kitchen, and I noticed that we have a little bar inside the dinning room. That has to be Mom's work. There were pictures of me everywhere! From since I was a baby until recently.

"Mom and Dad don't you think you have enough pictures of me up? I love pictures, but why are they all my pictures?" I questioned my happy going parents.

"Sweet heart this is only half of it, the rest are on the second floor." Mom said happily.

Did Mom not get the sarcasm there? Or was she ignoring my sarcasm? Why me?! I guess I will let it go for now. I'll work on taking it down little at a time and apply other people's pictures.

"Dara lets go see your room Hun." Mom said with too much excitement.

I followed her up the stairs to my room. It was not hard to find my room, since there is a heart shape sign that has my name on it, and my room is the only room that has a pink door. When I opened the door I thought I was in Elle Woods' room from The Legally Blond. Everything was either pink or white! From my bed to my desk to my curtains to my wallpaper! I think Mom went over the top with this one.

"Dara come over here and see if you like your clothes that I picked out for you." Mom said, once again to excitedly.

I opened the door to my closet to find that the closet was half the size of my room, and all the clothes are folded neatly on the shelves, except for dresses and jeans. The closet is color coordinated. This is definitely Daddy's work. Good thing my wardrobe does not consist only of pink.

"Wow. Thank You Mom. This is um...well Amazing! I love it!" I said.

"I'm glad you like it sweetie." My mom replied smiling. "Before I forget, I invited the Harpers over for dinner tonight. Do you remember them? Uncle Lando and Aunt Keira? Mommy and Daddy's best friends. And Darian is coming too. Do you remember him? You used to play with him when you were little."

"Well of course I remember Aunt Keira and Uncle Lando. They visit me and grandma in Thailand plenty of times, but I don't remember Darian at all. He never went to visit me with his parents."

"Its okay. That was before you left for Thailand, you were quite young. You two were so cute together." My mother daydreaming about the past with a silly smile. "I remember when I gave both of you a bath together, I had to be very careful because I was afraid you might get angry at him, and flood the house with your power."

"Mom! Please don't talk about things like that to me. I don't want to hear about it at all."

"Fine fine. But do you want to take a rest sweetie? Dinner is not until seven." Mom asked.

"No, I want to drive around the city and get to know it better." I said.

"Okay. Your car is in the middle garage. The white Mercedes."

"What! You got me a Mercedes? Why! Mom. I don't want cars that everyones going to stare at. I want to fit in." I complained.

"Then take the Lexus." She replied with a straight face, I'm sure without thinking.

I rolled my eyes. Like that's going to be any different.

"Never mind I am going now."

---------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoy it. I know its slow, but the next chapter she meets everyone....It's slow but like every story, it develops. So Keep reading.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter one is up. Its on the first post. I hope you enjoy it.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2 The accident

I drove the car out of the garage safely, and dash out of the drive way. I wanted to find the school that I am going to attend this Monday. It takes about 10 minutes to get from the house to the school, and it was not hard to find with the Navigator in the car. Wow. Its a pretty big High School. In front of the school there are huge white letters written on the building that said "Rush-Henrietta Senior High School."

I was about to pull in to the parking lot until I hit the brake quickly before hitting the car that is about to pull out of the parking lot. My head took a dive and hit the volume button on the steering wheel, and the music blasted on my ears. Then suddenly I heard a crash! The car bumped into my car!

"Shit!" I screamed!

I saw two guys getting our of the car. The one that came out of the driver's seat had a look of destruction on his face, that fit with his black hair. They were both very tall, and quite handsome. The other had a kinder expression on his face. He also had dark curly hair but longer then the first guy.

"Damn it! What the heck is wrong with you!" The short black hair guy screamed with his arms up in the air.

"Hey, calm down." I heard the other guy said.

I got out of the car, slamming the door.

"Excuse me! Its your fault! Do you not see the stop sign? Stop signs were made for drivers to come to a full STOP when coming towards it!" I yelled back.

"Wow! How dare you! A foreign girl that can't drive is telling me what to do!" He screamed at me once again.

I moved closer to him, wanting to slap him across his face, but pulled myself together.

"How can a dumb ass like you get your driver's license? You big hippo head! At least I know what to do when I see a stop sign." I insulted him.

"You...you...you called me a what?!...I'll...."

"Stop it Jordan!" I heard a voice coming from the back of the two guys. I looked over, and saw a gorgeous looking man, with shinny blue eyes. His face was neutral, then he looked at me and smiled.

"Jordan, Adam, she is just a little girl, don't argue with her." He said to his friends smiling.

"A little girl? Excuse me for not being tall enough for you pig heads."

"Woah. pig head? Alright. Whatever. We will pay for the damage, but we will not apologize because I think you got enough from calling us such fine names." His eyes are so beautiful.

"I don't need the money, I prefer an apology." I countered him.

"Like I said you are not getting the apology" He retorted back.

"Come on guys, its not that big of a deal to apologizes." The guy name Adam said. "I am sorry for my friend's mistake." He said smiling kindly at me.

I tried to smile sweetly back at him. "Its okay, but it was not your fault. I prefer for these dumm...ahem...these guys to apologize." I restrained myself from calling them names.

"Dream on LITTLE girl!" This Jordan guy is getting on my nerves. I should fill his pants with water, or drown his car in a river, or lift him up, and hang him on one of the electricity poll.

"HEY you annoying JERKS! What do you think you're doing to that girl!" I heard someone yelled from behind me. I turned around to find two girls getting out of their silver Lexus. The driver had a very angry face on, but the other girl seemed sweet and gentle.

"Stop it Adam, Jordan and Darian. I thought you guys were better than that." The sweet girl said.

"Don't speak so kindly to these damn people, Tiffany." The angry one said.

"Stay calm Sunny."

"Why are you two here anyways. This is our business not yours." Jordan yelled.

"One, today is Saturday, and we have practice here, Two this is the school ground, It does not belong to you, Three you're in my way." The girl name Sunny roared back at him.

The girls walked to my side. "Are you okay..?" asked Tiffany.

"I am fine, thanks for your concern." I said as kindly as possible in the state that I was in.

"You must be the new transfer student right? Because I haven't seen you here before, and your car has a bumper sticker that says Elvin on it. You must be the Dr. Elvin's daughter."

"Yes I am. I'm Daravann call me Dara."

"My name is Tiffany Chun, nice to meet you."

"Lets introduce ourselves later. Let us take care of these buffoons first, shouldn't we?" Sunny said with her two hands in a fist ready to hit someone.

"No no no. Don't do that Sunny. We will get expelled, and you will get kick out of the Tennis team." Tiffany warned. Then I heard her whisper "And I know you don't want to hit Adam." Tiffany said smiling at Sunny.

"Alright, you guys got it easy today, but don't try to bully a newbie next time, or else, you're all dead." Sunny threaten.

Adam had a huge smile across his face, and said "Okay, but we weren't bullying her, and we were about to leave, sorry for getting in your way." He said it so sweetly that I was thinking he maybe have something for the tomboyish Sunny.

I looked over at this guy name Darian and he was staring at me with those sparkling eyes of his, and smiling at me. I looked away, and the feeling of recognition washed over me, but it was probably nothing to think about. The three guys got into their car, and drove out of the parking lot, leaving me breathless. I turned around, realizing that I was not alone.

"Thanks for that." I said to the two girls.

"No prob. I'm Sunny Star. Nice to meet you." Sunny said smiling. When she smile she looks really beautiful.

"Who were those guys anyways?" I asked.

"Adam, Jordan, and Darian, They aren't as bad as you think. Its just that Jordan guy, he is too quick temper, but when you get to know them, they are really nice. You know how guys get when it comes to their cars." Tiffany explained.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Guys would pick their car over their girlfriends anytime."

"What are you going to do about your car? Aren't your parents going to get angry at you?" Sunny asked.

"Um..My mom probably won't, but my over protected father, I may have a bit of a problem, but I can handle things." I assure her. "Thank you for your kindness today. I better get going."

"Sorry, go ahead. We will see you on Monday. We will guide you through the school with ease, I promise." Tiffany said cheerfully.

"Thanks, bye."

"Bye." They said in unison.

I checked the bump before getting in the car. It wasn't that bad, the car was just scratched and there is a bump, thats all. I got in the car and drove away.

While driving around I saw a small mall call The Market Place Mall. I stopped there for a couple of hours, and went shopping to take the anger out of my system. It worked.

My phone rang, and It was Mom.

"Hello, Mommy."

"Sweetie are you okay? I saw what happened, I didn't want to make a big deal because of your father."

"You didn't tell him yet right?"

"Of course not, he would go up in flames. Tell me what happened when you get back. I only saw a little bit of it."

"Sure Mom. I'll be home soon."

------------------------------------------------

I promise, next chapter will be good. Its slow right now but im progressing. haha!

PS. Thank You Stardust for reading ;)

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 3

When I drove into driveway I noticed that there were two black and silver Mercedes parked next to eachother. I guess the Harpers are here early.

"Can't wait to see Aunt Keira.." I mumbled to myself while opening the door to the house.

I walked in and already I could hear laugher coming from the living room.

"Dara is that you sweetie." My mother called, ofcourse she knew I was there.

"Yeah, its me Mom."

"Come over here and say hi."

As I walked into the living room I saw two gorgeous couple standing infront of the couch ready to give me a hug. Aunt Keira's beauty is still breath taking as ever, and Uncle Lando still has his youth just like father.

"Oh my gosh! You've grown so much since the last time I saw you Dara." Aunt Keira said while hugging me tightly.

"I'm glade to see you too Auntie." I said, and went to give Uncle Lando a kiss on the cheek.

"I wish we had a little girl like Dara, Honey." Uncle Lando said to his breath taking wife.

"I don't think you can handle me Uncle, I'm really spoil, and totally stubborn." I said with a big smile across my face.

"I don't think I'll mind at all, since I would have such a loving daughter. If I had a daughter I would spoil her more than you ever know." He said. We laughed.

"When I pulled into the driveway I saw two cars, did you two bring seperate cars?" I asked the couple.

"Oh no sweetie, the other car belongs to Darian, our son. He just went to the bathroom thats all....Oh here he comes." Aunt Keira made a gesture that he was coming from behind me.

As I turned around, and saw Darian, my anger from the afternoon risen. They are the same person! Duh!

"YOU! You're that Pig Head from this afternoon!" I screamed, while pointing my finger in his face. He doge my finger before it landed on his eye.

"Umm. Hi Dara, nice to see you again." He said with a big smile that took my breath away.

"Well its not nice to see you at all you...you jerk!"

"Calm down Dara, You guys seen eachother already? And stop using such a vile language." My mother scolded me.

"Mom, he and his friends were the idiots that hit my car today!" I whinned.

"Who hit whose car? What happened?..Someone answer me right now!" My father bellowed at us.

"Yes, we would also like to know what has happened." Aunt Keira said, while giving Darian a questioning look.

So I gave them some brief details concerning our little accident, and they ended up laughing at me. Why are they laughing? This is not going the way I planned.

"Lets just forget about it Dara, and go have dinner." My mother said cheerfully.

Everyone walked towards the dinning room while leaving me behind with Pig Head Darian. I was confused and angry, how did it turn out this way? I wanted Dad to burn him to death, well maybe not. Or drown him in his bathtub! Or make it rain where ever he stands. Ridiculous ideas again.

"I can fix that bump on your car for you, Dara." He said while unleashing those beautiful blue eyes of his.

"No need. I can get someone else to fix it myself." I declined and took a step away from him, but he blocked my way.

"I insist that I fix it for you Dara." He said looking into my eyes, and he kept getting closer, and closer until he was only an inche away from my face. I couldn't help but push him out of my way.

"And I insist you stay 2 feet away from me."

"I can't do that to my childhood friend. Plus you're like a magnet that pulls me closer to you." He said with a smirk, and once again moving closer towards me. I tried to slap him across his face, but he grabbed my risk, and pulled me towards his body. His left hand was holding my right hand, with the other hand, he put it around my waist, and locked me in his arm.

"Let go you annoying jerk." I whisper, I didn't want mom to hear me call him any names, or else I would be the one in trouble.

"Like I said, you are a magnet, and I am the metal that's attracting to you." He said with a straight face, looking into my eyes, and I couldn't breath.

"You're right." His face looked suprised as I agreed with him. "You are just like a metal, cold and heartless, right, dear friend." I said with a straight face, it seemed that my comment hurt him in some way because he looked away from my eyes.

"Dara, Darian, come inside the dinning room and eat!" My Dad called. I push him away once again, and he was chuckling behind me as we walked into the dinning room.

Our dinning table was a rectangle that can fit six people. Unfortunatly I had to sit across from the Pig Head. He kept staring at me, and smiling that beautiful smile of his, and yet it annoyed me to death. I couldn't hold in my anger anymore because I feel as if he is mocking me in someway. Without realizing what I was doing, I levitated the flower vase that was placed on the stand behind Darian.

My mother saw the vase flying in the air, and pinch my left leg, I screamed "Ouch!" and the vase fell to the floor. My mother gave me a disapproving look.

"Sorry about that everyone, that was my fault, I put the vase too close to the edge of the stand." My mother apologized.

"Its okay Kat, I do that all the time at my house. Good thing they aren't expensive." Aunt Keira said.

My mother went and picked up the broken pieces from the floor. Darian stared at me with his blues eyes, but now they seem angry like he knew it was me who did it. I couldn't help but smiled because his smirk had disappeared. That means I had finally won.

Then Dad brought in the Turkey, and it was huge, he probably tambered with it to cook it that fast.

"That looks great Uncle Dennis." Darian complimented my Dad. It made me feel jealous because he was acting too close to my father.

"Yum. This taste great Darling. Dara why aren't you eating?" My Mom asked me.

"I am. You know I eat slow."

"Here Dara, I'll cut you some turkey." Darian said, while cutting a pieace of the turkey's leg for me. He placed a piece of turkey on my plate, and smile, that attracting smile of his.

If he was going to act like that, two can play that game.

"Thanks Dare, how kind of you." I said, but under the table I was stepping on his feet, and kicking his leg, but he did not let out any sound, that annoyed me. He just kept smiling wider and staring at me.

After dinner the adults went back to the living room and chat. I went out to the backyard to sit and enjoy the view. It was a full moon and the light of the moon reflecting on the pool water was beautiful. It was late and yet it was so bright.

I heard foot steps and turned around abruptly.

"Its just me Dara." Darian said with a smile, He probably is happy knowing he scared me like that. He came and sat on the seat next to mine.

"Your face is enough to scare dogs away at night, so I was just a bit suprised, thats all." I insulted the handsome guy.

"My face? You know, I usually get someone telling me I look like a super model or and actor, I had never heard anyone tell me I can scare dogs off with my face before."

I turned to look to see if he was serious, but he was smiling and looking at my face.

"Well, I'm the first, Great! That makes me feel so much better." I said smirking at him.

He grabbed my right hand and rubbed my palm. I tried to pull my hand away from his, but he was stronger. For some reason I felt relax and my eyes started droop.

"Dara, don't fall asleep, or else I'm gonna have to carry you like a princess to your room." He said softly near my ear. That made my heart beat really fast, so I opened my eyes, and got up.

"I'm going back inside, if you want to stay out here than go ahead. I hope the mosquitoes bite you to death." I said.

"You want your childhood friend to die? Dara, you make my heart ache with such a comment." He said with a smirk. "I guess I'm not welcome anymore, so I'm going home."

"Good. Go home." I said, but I was pouting.

"Don't pout. I'll be back tomorrow to take you around the city." He said happily.

"Don't need to. I can do that myself."

"Sorry, but its a request from your parents that I can not deny."

"Then I will make my parents take back their request." I started to walk again towards the door, but he grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him.

"Dara, It's not going to kill you to spend the day with me, or are you scare?" He said challenging me.

"Me? Scared of you? Dream on. Fine tomorrow." I said giving him a dirty look.

I pulled my arm free from his grasp.

"Goodnight Princess." He said sweetly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Is it good? Give me some advice.

Thanks rahut-rissaya and cecilia for the comment.

ygchix1177

sarNie Egg
"I can't do that to my childhood friend. Plus you're like a magnet that pulls me closer to you." He said with a smirk, and once again moving closer towards me. I tried to slap him across his face, but he grabbed my risk, and pulled me towards his body. His left hand was holding my right hand, with the other hand, he put it around my waist, and locked me in his arm.

"Let go you annoying jerk." I whisper, I didn't want mom to hear me call him any names, or else I would be the one in trouble.

"Like I said, you are a magnet, and I am the metal that's attracting to you." He said with a straight face, looking into my eyes, and I couldn't breath.

AHHAHA. i am wentworths magnet . hahahhaha =)
Oh yeah no thanks to me for commenting, jeesh.
Anyways keep going! And oh We need to discuss something about our trip. if we're still going on one k.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg i really luv the chemistry between Kwan and Channing. This is really really good

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 4

*knock* *knock*
Someone is knocking on the door. Its still early.

"Mom is that you? Give me a couple more minutes to sleep, please." I whined and put the blanket over my head. I heard the door open and then shut.

"Mom, come on! I need my sleep." I said taking the blanket off and rubbing my eyes.

"Morning sleepy head." I heard a voice, and it was not my mother's.

I looked up and saw Darian standing next to my bed, dress in white. He looks like an angel watching over me, he is really handsome. Wait! What am I thinking! Wake up already!

"What are you doing in my room, Dare, Get out!!" I screamed.

"Sorry, the door wasn't lock, and your mom told me to wake you up for our date today, silly." He said happily.

"Date? What date?" I was confused.

"I guess your not quite awake yet. I'm taking you out to see the city today, remember?"

"Oh, yeah."

"If you remember then get up and go get dress, where something comfortable, or you can match me." He said smiling.

"Don't tell me what to wear, I know how to dress myself, and please get the heck out of my room!" I yelled once more, but he was already observing my room with a huge smile.

"Wow. Its bright, and very pink." Then he busted out laughing.

"What are you laughing at!" Now I was getting upset.

"I just had a funny thought about you."

"Ew. Don't have funny thoughts about me" I pouted "....so...umm...What were you thinking about?" I asked looking away from his face.

"I was just thinking that you would really fit in with The Playboy Mansion girls especially the girlfriends....haha! But then you aren't blond and your Asian, so..nevermind." He said laughing.

"Ew." I through a pillow on his head but he caught it. He was really fast. "You are such a pervert! There are Playmates that aren't blond, stupid! Get out!" I tried to throw other pillows I had, but he caught it all, and threw it on the floor.

"Alright alright. I give up already....You know, I wouldn't be in someone's room, if someone had woken up earlier..." His eyes were directed at me. "..I wouldn't have to come in here at all, though I don't regret it."

"I am not a rooster that wakes up at the crack of dawn to wake everyone else up, and may I add its only 7 A.M. AND it's SUNDAY!" I retorted.

"Dara, what clock did you look at? Its already 10 A.M. And thank you for calling me a chicken, that was really kind of you, dear friend." He said sarcastically.

"Not a chicken, but a rooster, there are differences." I said getting out of bed, and putting on my slipper.

He picked all the pillows up and put them back on my bed neatly.
"Okay, I'm gonna go wait in the living room."

"Do that." I pointed at the door. "Oh by the way tell my mom I want some American breakfast today."

He turned around and gave me a smile. "How about we go have breakfast at a diner instead, and then we go explore the city after."

"I guess that's fine...now get out already!"

He went out shutting the door behind him, but I could still hear his laugher, and I couldn't help but smiled.

It didn't take me long to head in the shower and get dress. I picked out a pink fitted dress and wore black leggings. Should I mention that the tag on the clothes were both Banana Republic? When will my mother understand that I don't really care for brand name products. I sigh. Forget it. Lets just do it her way for now.

I descended down the stairs, and I saw Darian chuckling.

I walked towards him and smack him on the arm and asked, "What are you laughing at?"

"Your wearing pink, and the thought of me getting you pink bunny ears keeps popping up." He said smiling.

I pouted, getting upset because those Playboy Bunnies all have big fake plastic boobs, and I'm pretty sure my boobs don't look like they're about to explode when its inside a shirt.

"Shut up Dare!"

"Sorry. Are you ready?" I nodded. "Then lets go."

"Wait I have to say bye to my parents first." I said starting for the kitchen.

"Don't need to do that because they already left for my house, to see my parents."

"Wow. I love how they forget their own child." I said.

"They didn't forget you. They knew I was here, and told me to take good care of you, but they didn't need to tell me that, I will always keep you safe." He said facing me, but his face for some reason was serious.

"No need, I can take care of myself. I know how to fight when I need to, and why would you need to keep me safe?"

"I meant just incase you go and hit someone else's car, or trip down the stairs. I'll be there to prevent you from doing something like that." He said smiling.

"Excuse me, but usually is someone else that hits my car. You were talking like someone was trying to kill me and you were appointed my body guard or something." I said sarcastically.

His face became grave, but then I saw him smile again.

"You can think of me as your body guard if you want, and I'll come to your rescue anytime." He winked.

"Ew, no thanks. Are we going now?"

"Yes we are. Don't forget to lock the door."

"Yes Mr. Mom." I said, and he started to laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For people who are Wentworth fan, he is coming up in the next chapter, and so are the rest of the crew. Sorry this chapter is short. The next chapter is going to be really long thats why.

Enjoy it.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 5

We had breakfast at some fancy resturant that I can't remember the name of, and people kept staring at us like we were some kind of celebrity. It was really annoying. I was a bit upset since he did say we were going to a diner, but we end up at a really expensive resturant. I let it go because I didn't feel like arguing with him.

We are currently in his black Mercedes going to some place I don't know about because he wouldn't tell me.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going yet?" I asked getting abit irritated.

"Nope." He said smiling.

I couldn't take it. We were in the car for 30 minutes already. I have to find out what it is that he was up to.

I took a deep breath. "Darian would you PLEASE tell me where we are going, I'm curious, please." I said with my most sweetest voice.

He looked at me suprised. "Dara, when you say it like that...fine...I'm taking you to the Waterloo Outlet. Wouldn't you like that? You can shop all you want."

"SHOPPING! I did that yesterday at the mall near my house, and I don't think I need more stuff since Mom and Dad took care of everything."

"I thought girls love to shop, and your mother told me that you love shopping."

"Well, I do like to shop, but if I do it constantly then it would become a bad habit. Plus that was an act, since Mom wants to spend some quality time together." I looked at him. I get it now, he was trying to make peace with me. "Shopping is okay, I guess. I don't mind at all, but this is not in Rochester."

"Well you did say you know how to get around Rochester yourself, so I thought I take you some place where there are shopping center. Next I'll take you to the Syracuse Mall about an hour away from the Outlet. There is a movie theatre there, we can catch a movie, I heard you like to watch movies."

"Thats fine, but are we almost there yet?"

"In about 15 minutes."

When we arrived it was raining, and I hate the rain because I did not want to get my shoes dirty. Darian got out of the car, fetch the umbarella from the trunk, and came to open the door for me. There was only one umberella, and he made sure the umberella was completely covering me, and ignored the fact that he was getting himself wet. I thought that was really sweet of him.

"What store do you want to go into?" He asked while we were walking under the comfort of the roof.

"Lets go to GAP. I need to buy jeans, I realized that my closet consist mostly of dresses, and shirts and skurts, there are't that many jeans." I informed him.

While we were about to go inside, we heard someone called out names.

"Dara! Darian!" It was more then one person calling our names. I turned around to find the jerks from yesterday standing there smiling at us. They were with someone else, they were with the girls I met yesterday too.

"So you called us here, so we can observe your date with Miss Shorty here." Jordan said, pointing at me.

"You invited him here so I can hit him since I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday? Why, Thank so much." I said glaring at Jordan.

"Jordan, stop with the shorty jokes or the little girl jokes. Be nice to Dara, she is new here." Tiffany scold Jordan. I thought he was going to argue, but instead he kept quiet. She turned to look at me and said, "It's really nice to see you again, I'm so glad I came with these guys."

"I'm glad to see you too." I said happily. I like Tiffany already. She seem pure, and kind, but knows how to control a situation. "I'm a bit confuse, why are you two with these buffoons? I got the impression that you guys did not get along yesterday."

"We definitely don't get along, but we still go places together if we have to since we are neighbors, These idiots aren't that bad if they aren't talking. They also said that you would be here so we came along just incase you get bully again." Sunny answered.

"Sunny, I'm glad you like to hang out with us, that was really nice of you to say, but we would never bully Dara, so be at ease." Adam said smiling at Sunny, and I saw that she was blushing just a bit.

"We are 'bout to go inside GAP, want to join us?" Darian asked.

"Dude, you didn't have to ask, we would still go in there with you." Jordan said heading for the door. I really wanted to trip him right there. Better yet...I will put water in shoes and make it uncomfortable for him to walk. He would never know it was me. I started to concentrate on the water on the ground, and try to slip them into his shoes, but I stopped. What was I thinking! I keep doing childish things these days.

Me and the other girls shopped at the outlet for awhile, and the guys just stood there watching us shop. The only person who complained that we were taking too long was Jordan. Then Tiffany would say something to him and he would shut his mouth right away. Darian and Adam always has a smirk on their faces when that happens. I wonder what is so entertaining to them. Could it be that Jordan is afraid of Tiffanty? Wow! The Big Bad Wolf is afraid of Miss Sunshine Tiffany? For some reason I think they would deffinitely be good together.

Good thing the guys were there because they did a great job with carrying our things. Later, we sperated because the girls wanted to go to a different store then I did. Darian came with me, holding my things without complaining. He even paid for the things I wanted, ofcourse I didn't know he was paiding for it, until he already did. He was really fast at doing that. It got to the point where I yelled at him for doing that. I told him I had the money to buy my own things and it was unnecessary, so finally he stop paying for my stuff.

"Darian I can hold my own stuff if you get tire." I told him while we were walking to a different store.

"Don't worry I'm not tire, and its nothing." He asured me.

"I'm NOT worry. I'm just saying...well..umm..yeah." I stutter, and kept quiet while we were walking around. He thought I was worried about him, and it suprise me that I was worry that he might be tire.

"Sorry, did I say something you did not like?" He said with a face so innocent that I felt horrible for keeping a silent.

"No, you didn't do anything." I said. "Hey I want to go into J.Crew..come on!" I said yanking on his arm.

We walked in there and the people who worked there stared at us, yeah like I haven't got that all day. I rolled my eyes because it was getting ridiculous.

I walked around trying to find the right thing for him. I found it. I love sweater vest on men. It made them look clean and proper, and yet handsome. So I bought him all of them in every color. I hope he likes them.

"Wow. You took all of them in every color. Your Dad would be really happy to see that you got him all this stuff." He said holding up the J. Crew bag.

"Hope so."

We ment up with the others later, and we decided not to go to Syracuse because it was already a little after six, so we decided to grab dinner at O'live Garden.

We had 2 waitress and a waitor on us. Why are there so many I wondered.

"Good evening, my name is Ken, I'll be your waiter, this is Kathy and this is Beth." He said introducing the other two.

While he was taking our order, he kept staring at me, but I didn't care since I got it all day. When he left Tiffany spoke.

"I think the waitor has the hots for Dara." She said teasingly.

"Yeah I saw him staring at her, I thought he was going to jump on you in any second." Sunny said laughing, but I notices that Darian, who sat on my left shifted uncomfortably.

I went along with their jokes. "I wouldn't mind him hitting on me, he is pretty good looking." I smiled, but from the corner of my eyes, I could see Darian looking at me quickly with a look of disbelieve.

Tiffany who sat on my right kept laughing. "I won't even be suprised if he asked you for your number Dara."

"Would you give it to him?" Sunny ask looking at me.

"Um. That's an 'if' question, and I wouldn't give strangers my numbers. That would make me really stupid." I said. I saw Darian's stiffness relax. I wonder what was wrong with him.

"You mean stupid-er." Jordan corrected me with his annoying smirks.

"I think your comment on my intellegent explains that you can detect stupidity since you also have it yourself.." I said smiling at him, then my smile turned to a death stare. "If you have a problem with me then say it, Idiot!"

"Fine. You're a spoil rotten brat that needs discipline." He told me.

"Hey Jordan, that was harsh! What is wrong with you." Adam said to him.

"Jordan, that's enough coming from you." Darian said then he turned to me. "Don't worry with what he said Dara, he is just a jerk who has mood swings.

"In another word, this buffoon is bipolar." Sunny said chewing on the bread stick.

"Sunny, stop." It was Tiffany this time.

I was upset alright! I was upset that he thought I was a 'spoil rotten brat that needs discipline'. I won't deny that I am spoil, but I am not a brat and I deffinitely do not need discipline.

"I need discipline?!" I shriek. "If I need discipline then you need a therapy for your brain, maybe your brain has a problem with it." My death stare now is serious, and I could have done anything right there, but controlled myself.

"Wow that took awhile for you to come up with right?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Okay, Jordan that is enough. Dara has not done anything to you, why are you bashing on her." Tiffany said eyeing him.

"Its okay Tiffany, if this is how he really is I don't mind." I said trying to not start a fight involving the other girls especially Tiffany and Jordan. I think if they were to fight, both would hurt deeply.

"I think this time Tiffany is right. Jordan you need to calm down, that was not kind of you to say to her.": Adam scold Jordan.

"You guys are so annoying. How come you guys won't say anything to her, but take everything out on me." Jordan yelled.

"Hey, dude calm down. This is a restaurant not our house. Lower your voice." Adam said, and I saw that Jordan was calming down. Like Tiffany, Adam has ways with words.

I don't understand why this idiot is so rude towards me. Just because when I met him HE hit MY car, it should be me who hates him, not the other way around. Whatever, if he was going to be like that then be it! I will give him what he deserves. Tooth to Tooth, Eye to Eye!

I saw Darian leaning closer to me and whispers, "Sorry Dara, but Jordan is not as bad as you think he is. I will explain later."

I turned to look at him, and met his eyes. His blue eyes are amazingly gorgeous as always.

"It's fine." I said harshly but unintentionally, and push his face away from mine.

The waitors came, and delivered us our food. The waitor name Ken lean closer to me to put the plaits of food on the table. I noticed Darian shifting in his seat again. His face seem somewhat annoyed. I look across the table and saw Adam smiling to himself.

"I'm sorry about that, there isn't much room between you and this gentlemen." Ken the waitor said.

"No Prob. Thanks." I said without looking at him. He took a step away from me and stood there.

"You can leave us to our meal now." Darian said rudely.

"Sorry, but I was told to give all of you my best service."

"That's fine. Thanks again." I said to Ken before Darian could say anything else.

Darian stared at me unhappily, then his smirk came back. He picked up a piece of chicken with his fork, and look at me. "Babe, try this chicken, it's really good."

I was shocked. "No thanks." and whispered, "whats wrong with you."

"Nothing, I just want to feed my GIRLFRIEND some chicken, there isn't anything wrong with that." He said emphasizing on the word 'girlfriend'. "Now open up." He leaned closer to me. I couldn't help but follow what he told me to do since there were many people around, and I couldn't throw a tandrom here.

"Yum. It is delicious! Thanks." I said, then whispered, "You are so dead when we leave!"

I was not the only one suprised at Darian's action. I saw Tiffany and Sunny staring at me with a huge smile across their face.

"If there is anything that you would like please do not hesitate to ask, I will be back." The waitor Ken said.

When he was gone leaving the other two waitress, Jordan and Adam bursted out laughing.

"Good Job Darian." I heard Jordan say.

"You are so ignorant sometimes." Adam said still laughing.

"Can't help it, Dara doesn't like strangers, and what if he did ask her for her number she would feel uncomfortable. So this is for her sake." He said smiling.

"For my sake? That was embarrassing, when did I become your girlfriend? And I haven't even become you FRIEND yet." I said pouting.

"Okay okay, but atleast he won't stalk you or anything." He said with that remarkable smile again.

"Whatever." I said blushing to myself.

"So Dara, ready for your first day of school tomorrow?" Tiffany asked.

"Nope, but its better then staying home." I said.

"Our school is fun, but there are some people who are really obnoxious, but don't worry, I made sure you have classes with us." Said Sunny.

"Made sure?"

"Yeah, Oh, well the principal of the school is my uncle."

"Wow. That would make sense." I smiled.

We finished dinner and seperated to go home. I was quiet in the car.

"Dara, are you okay? Why are you so quiet, usually you have something to argue with me about." Darian said.

"Nothing..well...I'm just thinking, why does Jordan hate me so much, honestly I haven't done anything to him...yet."

"Yet? haha. Well I told you I was going to explain."

"Well go on."

"Jordan is really kind, but has a temper to go with it. You saw how he would always listen to Tiffany right?"

"Aha."

"Well, Tiffany kept scolding him because she was protecting you, and so he doesn't understand why she always has to protect you since you guys just met."

"So in another word, he was jealous of me because of Tiffany? Oh! Does he like her?" I asked a bit too excited.

"That I can't say because he doesn't talk about his love life much, but I assume he does have that kind of feeling towards her." He said smiling.

I gasp. "That is soooo cute! I'm totally going to make friends with him tomorrow. Plus I think Tiffany has some feelings for him too. She is such a sweet heart, I already like her."

"What do you think about Sunny, and Adam?" He ask.

"Haha! I feel like they are the opposite of Tiffany and Jordan. Sunny is tough, stubborn, and also sweet at the same time. Adam kept giving her his sweet smile whenever she says something, and she would always blush. I knew right away there was deffinitely something there."

"You are quite observant for someone who just got to know them."

"Its not that hard to read people. Except when they are trying to hide something." I looked at Darian.

"Why are you staring at me? You think I'm hiding something from you?"

"I didn't say anything, you just assume that yourself."

"Fine, but I'm not keeping anything from you miss princess." He said with his crooked
smile.

"Sure." I said dramatically. "Oh, and what was the whole act in the resturant with the waitor, that was really embarrassing Dare!"

"I told you, it was for your sake, and he irritated me." He said staring at the road, and his smile disappeared.

We finally reach my house, the light was on, so Mom and Dad must be home already.

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked Darian.

"No, its okay, next time. Here are your things." He handed me all my bags.

I put them on the ground and handed him the J. Crew bag.

"Here, this one is yours." I said smiling.

"I thought that was for your Dad." He said sounding confused.

"No, they were for you. Its for taking me out today. Thanks alot." I said still smiling.

He looked at me and smile then suddenly grabbed me and gave me a hug. It felt so warm.

"Thank you Dara, this makes me really happy." He said still hugging me.

"Its fine, but can you please let go of me now." I said a bit embarrassed.

He let go of me and said, " Well Princess, I will see you tomorrow."

"Yes, See you tomorrow."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comment:
rahut-rissaya
chansouk_michelle