Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg..... I can't wait for their good plans. Yaya plans and Nadechs plan. Lol, i wonder whos going to loose for this trap. Ha! Anyways, thanks Kia for this update. I cant wait for more... Im dying to know whats happening already. Lol, please update soon ok. Hehe :)
lol Candy havent talking to u for so i didbt know you were still keeping in touch with my ff haha thx for not leaving na haha i wont be updating so much but i will try!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
whoa! what a surprised. I was just log in and saw your update!!! You are the coolest Kia... big HUG! and cheers!!! :beer: Can't wait for more....

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
lol Candy havent talking to u for so i didbt know you were still keeping in touch with my ff haha thx for not leaving na haha i wont be updating so much but i will try!!!
Of course I do. Lol, in a short time I will come here and read ya FF. I will try to come by and say hi to you girls in the forum. Now a day, I am pretty busy now since i have to much things to do so only have a short time. Tell the girls I miss them and say hi. Thanks Kia, hope to talk to you soon. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Of course I do. Lol, in a short time I will come here and read ya FF. I will try to come by and say hi to you girls in the forum. Now a day, I am pretty busy now since i have to much things to do so only have a short time. Tell the girls I miss them and say hi. Thanks Kia, hope to talk to you soon. :)
will do na!! Haha im sureeveryone say this also they miss u alot in the cb also! And im sure to update till u can comeback and read haha!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love if cant wait for another update. Love ur update.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 33

The music plays loudly as Kate and Mark had there fun dancing in the middle of the bar with a bunch of drunks and wild adults that needed a have somet searous fun from there boring and stressful lives. It has been a while sense either of them had gone out to have some fun it was actually okay for the first time again. Everyone relax and today was the first were Yaya didn't think about her revenge over Mr. Charms. She wanted him to cry for her, wanted him to cry over something that hr deeply loved. But that seemed impoossible. A person like him rarely cries and actually she doesn't think she has ever seeen him cry before.

Yaya takes her glass and swirls it around expertly, examining her drink carefully as the rays of lights shoots down upon her drink bringing in the bright color of her drink. She smiles to herself and crosses her legs as her eyes catches a tall guy from the corner of her eyes looking at her with interest. He talks to a waiter and soon the waiter brings her a cup of wine, telling her it was from that stranger.

Yaya pulls the drink in her hands and loojs over at the guy and takes a sip knodding her head down at him. He greets her and she turns away not interested in him. She felt so relax and for once its peaceful ebeen though they were at a bar. However someone caughts her attention right away. That feeling quickly went away disappearing when a familar figure stood out with another women entering the bar.

'Great' just when she was in the moment of peace his face appears! Suddenly annoyed by his and his girlfriend appearnce she turns around in her seat annoued and ignores them as she continues to sip her glass of Cosmos.

Kate and Mark came outof the crowd, hands around one another each other, teasing and having fun and finally they escape the crazy group finally approuching Yaya again. They then suddenly bump into another couple, making all four of them turn to fall as they all came contacting one another. Silence and surprise. Kate and Mark said nothing.

"Sorry" kate mutters.

"Its okay, how have you been doing Kate?"

"Good Barry........." kate says back awkwardly. She hasn't spoken to him sene that last night of dissapointement. His eyes fixed upon Mark and sharply but coldly narrow down at him.

"Well Barry i shiuld get going back you have fun." Kate says once more and holds Marks hands in hers as she takes Mark away with her.

"We need to go Yaya."

"I saw them already Kate. I'm fine about it dont worry about it." Yaya gives them a fake smil and sighs. After having the last cups of drinks she still hasn't felt the drinks come over her. She feels depress now, anger even and wants to have some real fun. Shes probably thinking too muc now that she seen Mr. CHARMS OVER THERE.

Are you sure?" Kate asked worriedly.

"Yes." Yaya waves her hands at the bar tender and signal him to give her aother glass. But suddenly Nadech and his women soon came beside of them again. Gah did they not have any other place to go? They both where being sweet almost made Yaya want to throw up at ther sweetness. Ergh she doesnt remember when she had anyone being sweet with her actually maybe the las was with her bday with him and tha was it. Maybe that wasnt even sweet more like just having a hot sex scene and that was it. Her mind was going insane even when she was halfway drink her brain was still brainstroming not just thatshe was still brought back to think of her last memorise of him also.

And there it goes again. Someone sends her another drunk but this time it was a handaome guy in a white all suit cute and handaone. He jus maybe am her type of guy and she doesn't hesitate to gulp down that whole drinka and shots off from her seat. She then felt wild, free, and as uf this whole world now belong to her only.

When she loos overNadech's eyes meets hers. Looks like he didn't realize she was there after all and now knowing his eyes was stuck on her. It then starts to madden him just seeingher ad how she made affool outof him the other day. But wait he can't do anything Jane was there and so he iust had to find his chance another time.

Yaya smiled at him so pleasantly even though Nadech was annoying the shit out of Yaya and Yaya was annoying the shit of of Nadech thy probably was just meant to be the right couple for each other. Which ia quiet funny.

Yaa looked over at him but then turn away and grabbed the starngers hand ad lead him to th dance loor with her.

'Not this scene again.' Nadech thought. 'She did the same thing in Italy.' But he thiught wrong se wasn't doing this to mae him jealous she was doing this for herself. She dance alobgbhim, twriling or moving up and down. Circleing around him or either swaying akong with thw guy. He touched her somwthing that brought Nadech surpirses. How can he let him touc her loke that? He was a mere starnger to her.

Jane continued talking to him but it seemed like his full attention was to Yaya. He tried focusing on Jane only but it seemed like his eyes just kept wondering off to Yaya. He finaly got up handed Jane his hands and said.....

"You wanna go??."

"No i still want to stay." Jane said.

"No i mean you wanna go dance with me?"

"Sure!" And she smiled at him and followed his lead.

Yaya was dancing along with the tall handsome man but soon fiund herself probably excaping from his preseance and went else where in the mob of wild adults. Her gaze stop as soon as her eyes fixed onto Nadech and wimen dance together. She turned away from him and came back to the same man agan and dance with him instead. Her arms crossed over his neck ad she smiled up ti him so sweetly. Nadec eyes was pearcing down at her it looks like he was ignoring his women with him but hey thats who he is, and thats who he will always be. Yes her heart ached when seing him like this. Which reminded her of the pain again and again and thats why her revenge will never be forgotten.

Nadech watch as the stanger pull his hands down to her waist. Right then he wantedbto go over there and shove her out of his hands and punch the damn hottie way from his women. Wait she doesn't belong to him anymore her had no rights.

His blood boiled reminding him of the picture of Mark and Yaya. He rhe just realize Kate and Mark being together. Why wasn't Mark with Yaya? What kind of sick game were they playing? Nadech thought and flash with anger. Yaya's appearnce annoyed him. She crawled under his skin and the mare thiught of her and Mark disgusted him and also now she was with another strangers arms. Just days ago she forced a kiss beyond him and made a complete fool out of him and now she's with another guy playing around. She was up to something difinatly but he couldn't catch up fast enough to what it
was exacltly. Outrage as if he was being outrun. Angre at her site. Pure jealously at another man holding into her. She washis, oh wait he keeps firgetting they already broken up. Who knows how may men she has been with over the pass year? But truthfully he couldn't handle the fact that he was her first, he made her bleed and so truly she belonged to him. He continued to watch her from there little distant and he would trace his hands if he can along her pure skin that laid upon the stranger.

"What could make him stop?" Yaya thought and suddenly an idea opos up but doesn't know if she will do it or not.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry for my grammer mistakes!! Its hard using a nook to type my updates na so i hope everyone over looks it!! Haha :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! Why in the good part an Kia! Lol, you're such a teaser... I can't wait what's he's going to do with Yaya. Thanks for this update, Im hoping to see another one tomorrow so please do update soon. Lol! Thanks a lot by the way. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg! Why in the good part an Kia! Lol, you're such a teaser... I can't wait what's he's going to do with Yaya. Thanks for this update, Im hoping to see another one tomorrow so please do update soon. Lol! Thanks a lot by the way. :)
haha okay ill try to update today so i wont have to stay up till 2 in the morning finishing it haha!

paof

Omg love ur uPdate. Can't wait for next ch. I wonder what yaya going to dO. I hope it will make nadech jealous and feel pain too.:: I love how both of them have Game in there selve but I hope yaya won't give in easy for nadech again until he learns his lesson:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angrls Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 34

Everything was becoming fuzzy to Yaya, the drinks had finally started to kick in andhitting her as she sway back and forth. Her body fit prefectly along the handsoe strange, she smiled at him as if se was put under a spell and her gaze was lovely deepening into his dark brown eyes.

Jane had quicken away from Nadech and excused herself from him. When she return she gave him a sad look.

"I gotta go. I have business to attend." She yelled over he music.

"You cna't go now i'll go with you." He yelled back. It wasn't like he wanted to stay any longer and if he did he may regret what will happen if he really lost his temper. His eyes just keept following Yaya like an damn hawk and it kept annoying the shit out of him. His jealousy did not sub-sided the more he thought of it, it was like his eyes where changing brown to black. As if he really was the devil himself and would had torn this whole universe apart because of his jeaousy. His voice hardens, sharp even and cold to biter.

"No stay, enjoy your time here you really need it. You've stressing this whole week try to relax."

Just like that Jane left and Nadech did exactly what she told him to do. He followed out of the wild crowed ad went back to his seat and ordered probably the strongest drinks they had ad took shotes after shots. Kate was bothered even she kept staring at her poor friend who deeply was in love with Yaya. He was just to freaking stubborn to admit it. His eyes followed Yaya's every mood until she really came facing the stranger a bit to close. Her eyes seem lost even and finally he stood up in his seat,

'So your going to be playing it like this now are we.' Nadech thought as his glass shook in his hands as if it was about to burst into tiny little peaces of glass that could harm his hands and angrily settle it down. 'She freaking kiss' him for hell he thought he was going to go mad any second now. And the he brust out saying something Kate would had sworn she heard him say 'ANGELFUCKER'

The thought was obsurb he was just too obstinate of the thought that could had killed him any time now. His face tightens and there it was that devil look only he could protrayed. It was too dark, too cold, too bitter. His eyes flashed with jealousy once more and he tried cooling himself as much as can.even thought of cooling himself down was making him furious. Fire burn down deep in his eyes as if he was already in hell waiting for the right me to attack.

Yaya and the stranger came out of the crazy wild group of dancers and came sitting down next to each other. She could feel his eyes on her but the drinks was making her brave. She made a fool out of him the other days ago why would she be afraid of him now? He had no right to be mad, but he was. She saw by the corner of her eyes although she was ignoring his presence, she basically was sitting face to face to him just that she was at a different table. She turn to talk to the stranger as if she knew him way longer than him himself. The stranger whispere something into her that made her giggled, she tried her hardest to ignore his stare and rolled her eyes at him.

'Did she just rolled her eyes at me?' Nadech couldn't believe this. She was ignoring him once again. No one ignores him. 'Cool down....cool down." He told himself and suddenly. 'Fuck cooling down' and he took his drink again, gulping it down like water. He was becoming drunk and he didn't even realize it and kept drinking his night away stareing at her.

Yaya took her drinks too and finally she stood up and excused herself to the ladies room.

There it was his opportunity to get to her. He smiled a wicked one and gulp his last glass into his mouth. He started to move his way following her like a stalker. Yaya was about to enter the ladies room and finally he pulled her to the side an trapped her. Them both drunk but that doesn't mea they didn't know there surroundings. They both where expert drinkers and stood cool but a bit to aggresive against each other.

"Get off of me." She growled at him so voilently. She wasn't stupid or anything she could still had felt that that pain that ached and her revenge that wasn't complete.

"What kind of game are you trying to play here?" Nadech asked her in a slay devilish way.

"Game?" Even when drunk she was still able to lie to him. "What kind of game?"

"Don't play around with me. You know what i'm talking about." He hissed at her. ".......and the way you kissed that stranger over there...." he stop maintianing his cool.

"Oh i didn't realize you whre watching." Yaya chuckles and scoffs at him.

"Didn't see huh,....oh i saw your eyes wondering at me while you kissed him, the way you mocked me with your kisses with that pure stranger." He says furiously not maintining his cool and goes by the side of her cheek whispereing to her. "I wish to had you every night....how i dream of you when your not here."

'Oh so now he's being truthful' Yaya thought to herself. She sworn she didn't want to hear this. It angres her also. She pushed him back to the other wall against him violently.

"But i don't want you!" She laughed, "i don't dream about you either. I'm over you Mr. Charms. Now if you'll excuse me i have someone else to please."

Rejected he was! No one rejects him this was truly his first time being rejected by a women. Angre to hear her say she wanted to please another man doing the deed with another man. Furious with the fact she was over him. Beyond anything else she was truly the first to cross him. His control to own anything he desired slowly crush like sand. He grabbed her and pulled her against him dragging her out of the bar instantly hearing her news of not wanting him. Everyone always wants him he's not going to give her a choice of wanting or not she will want him for all he cared about. She was his and always will be he thought. Which bring Kate and Mark to notice Nadech dragging Yaya out like she had no choice too. Which was true. The stood up immediately and ran towards them crossing the road and they soon ran out of breath both Nadech and Yaya was gone. Too late they were.

"What do you think he's going to do to her?" Mark asked.

"I don't know i have never seen him this mad before." Kate admit.

"What should we do?"

"Leave them be. They need to talk and to figure things out. Its best for them both."

"I have a bad feeling though....." Mark says and Kate gave him a look.

"Nadech will never do anything to hurt the person her loves. Trust me." Kate says tilting her head down at him although Mark was still unsure of it there was nothing he could do but to listen to Kate.

~~~~~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥¥¥¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leave me be." Yaya scream at him as he pulled her out of the car so voilently. He was making no effort to be gentle either. He then started to carried her while she shoved and pull. A house there was there he tooked her into and threw her down against the large white goddess like bed that stayed low to the ground. He was not gentile either and he was preparing his attack against her. Even when drunk they didn't seem to be. You could see his eyes full with hungry of wanting, lust had took over the devil, between the seven deadly sins he was going to create here tonight.upon the angel.

She push herself up from his impatientness and he then got on top if her and gripped onto her wrist pulling them above her head.

"Stop your nonsense Mr. Charm."

"Stop calling me that!! You know how muuch i hate it when yout call me that." He hissed over her skin. The house layed silent dark even and no light was puring through only the small window that letted the cool breez come in slightly.

"You have Jane...."

"I want you...." his breath becomes breathless and started to rain kiss her down tne curves of her neck. Yaya panic as soon as his lips touch her skin. She pulled her hands above his mouth and stopped him. This was not how she plan things out and removed him quickly away frkm her. She needs to get out of this house before she regrets it. Nadech push over and Yaya was lodging for down the stairs. This anger him most was her rejecting him not once but twice. He pulled her up against him again and this time he pulled her close, his hands wrapped around her waist and being his kissing torure again. His lips met her soft skin again and suck and slowly kissing her. She wanted to push and shove and she did exactly just that. She gripped onto her more and then slap. She plotted one down the side of his face.

"Huh!" Nadech seem to be laughing and looked up at her and pushed her back against the be rather harshly.

"You act like we never done this before."

"Your drunk, Nadech....." she was going to continued.

"You belong to me understand that." He says rather harshly as if he was yelling at her then growl. She seen this look before that devil look that cold chill she never wanted to face again.

"No i don't understand....i don't beling to you nor have i ever......" she was stop to speak and his aggerssiveness took over. He planted a deep passionalte kiss upon her lips and held her down while she struggle within his reach. As if he was taking the oxygen out of her system and didn't let her out to breath. His tongue tangle with hers and soon letted her hands go as his hands search for zipper of her dress.

She was too focuse trying to breath then anything else. His hands slip down onto her bare skin and was manage to pull her dress away. With a sudden panic again his hands travel to her bare stomach and she soon realize she was half naked under his body. Being control like this was beyond anything she has encouter. Being control was not on her list of many things. Finally without a breath her parted lips from her and and started by her neck sucking and kissing. The more she struggle the more he became harsh. You had to admit the feelings where still there there connection and the static of there touch.

But Jane, just her keeps crossing Yaya's mind. No she can't even if she wanted to break them up but not like this she didn't. With one final push and shoved him off of her trying to get up herslef and he
swings her down stareing into her eyes.

"God damn it you Yaya." He cursed under his breath. "I know you want me also." He says beyond his quicken breaths.

"I don't want you " Yaya closed her eyes closed and lied again.

"Your body tells it all. Just freaking give into me already and stop fighting it."

"Never!" Yaya hissed and pushed again he held her tight and this time everything comes off.

"Tell me then have you been with other guys this whole year?"

"You don't need to know."

Her answers did not pleased him. If she didn't she wouldn't had kissed that guy he thought and laughed.

"And so did they pleased you?"

"Very!" She lied again. He wasn't expecting that either. Sure he was still angre with her and pulls of his clothes.

"Then shall we measure up who can please you the most." He says darkly.

And by that what does he mean? She grips him away panicing again, he grabbes her by the arms and pinned her down raising her to meet him and he push down into her. Giving her his own surprise and she seem to be hurt by it and soon he started penetrating against her rather quickly and slows down when he notice she hasn't been touch by anyone within that year. She would lied to him and tears prickly down her cheeks. He kisses her tears away and finally he answers after the long year.

"I love you!" He says against her cheeks and kisses his way down her neck. She loved him so much qith her revenge was she willing to let it go. She finally stops struggling and gives in to him, she wash't going to lie she wanted him too. His hand caresses her body throughly sucking and kissing as his thrusts became fuller and deeper. As he pulled her up higher with him and enjoyed the long satifycation he was giving her. He watch her being please with his movement as she moan against his every breath. There hearts raced against one another and the sound of sweet love making was sweet to their ears. As it continued with different task of completeing one another until they both reach their clamax and dropped down against one another. Falling into each others embrace as they fell asleep in each other arms.

But its seems like minutes later they both was still awake, still drunk too it seem like it and he caresses his hands down the side of her stomach slowly up her arms and pulled her into his embraced qucikly.

"Are you alright?" Nadech asked her looks like his anger has cooled down.

"Did i hurt you anywhere?" He asked again with concern in his voice.

"I'm fine." Yaya answer weakly.

"I'm sorry if i hurted you. It was the anger i couldn't control it....." he says wanting to continued but didn't.

"Say you love me again will you!!" Yaya asked. He hugs he tighter and he enhales her peachy scent.

"I love you."

"I wanted to hear that for so long now."

"You must be tired then. Go to sleep my beautiful angel."

"Hummmmm." She says smiling across his bare chest. Oh how she misses to be in his embraced again.

"Go to slep my angel.." he says and strokes her hair until she has fullen fallen asleep in his wrapped arms. While she laid their next to him prefeclty breathing him in with every breath.

Whao is it hot in here or is it just me?? Haha jkjk i hope u gals like this update na!!! Hehehe^_^

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I HOPE YOU GALS LIKE THE LONG UPDATE!!!! OH AND IM SORRY if I MADE THIS LOOK TO EASY I KNOW I KNOW??????HAVE SOME SURPRISES WAITING FOR YOU GALS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER NA!!! HEHEHE I CANT TELL YET!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
I HOPE YOU GALS LIKE THE LONG UPDATE!!!! OH AND IM SORRY if I MADE THIS LOOK TO EASY I KNOW I KNOW??????HAVE SOME SURPRISES WAITING FOR YOU GALS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER NA!!! HEHEHE I CANT TELL YET!!!
WOW! It is HOT in here!!! :blush: hahaha.... I like this long update! I don't think it's easy...i'm glad to know Nadech still head to toe in love with Yaya... Thanks Kia... :highfive:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
WOW! It is HOT in here!!! :blush: hahaha.... I like this long update! I don't think it's easy...i'm glad to know Nadech still head to toe in love with Yaya... Thanks Kia... :highfive:
your welcome Kittiya haha this took almost 4 hours just to type on the nook it would had been longer but the nook sort of had its own mind and took over and earse the stuff i wrote haha but at least i got it updated im really glad you like it na. Haa im also glad ur telling us a bit of RS also thx so so much hehehe!!!

paof

Love it... Thanks u for this update can't wait what going to happen next....

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG....I'm all blushed, covering my mouth!!!! Yikes what a great update. Ooooooo I can't wait​
to see What kind of game will Mr. Charm play with Yaya. Thanks kia for the Amazingly SEXY​
update! <3​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 35

The sweet blossom of the sun shines through the small window bring in the light warming up the room even more. It was feeling ratherly hot as Nadech's body was sending warm body heat against Yaya. She slowly woke up and wanted to trace her fingers as they travel ghostly down his jaw line and up his cheeks. She miss this site of him and it brought her butterfies, she smiled warmly and nuzzles into his neck giving him smal chills. He responded but there was something wrong. He immediately pushed her away and stood up.

Yaya was taken by surprise. Why was he acting this way?

He looked down at her surprised himself. Why would he be surprised? He looked dumbfolded and his hands crashed down onto his face looking frustrated. His hands rubbed aganst his forehead, mysteriously as if he was in pain and in some kind of shock. He pace back and forthlooking confuse ad finally looked back at Yaya facing her.

"What are you doing in my bed?" Nadech's voice seems bitter. He's definatly mad and his face straightens out.

Yaya looks at him not understanding. Does he not remember?

"What do you mean?" Her voice trails off.

"What are you doing in my house? In my bed? And naked?"

His eyebrows fiery up and throws both his hands up into his hair.

"Do you not remember what happen?" She asked almost losing her temper with him. Her mood is now ruined, it was unbelievable, that he will fake not to remember. Yaya thought.

"What happen then? I a sure of myself that i will not bring you here into this house. I can't believe you will lower tourself so low to do this kind of thing."

"Wait.....wait.....wait there for a second. Frist of all I didn't come here on my own will. You force me here."

"Why would i do that?" He interupts her.

Yaya was outrage, she was mad, furious, she couldn't even calm herself down and stood up covering herself anf slappped him so hard she could feel her palm stinging. With another twist she wanted to beat the shit out of him. She swung again and this time he caught her wrist. He doesn't too please either.

"Let go of me." She said trying to hold back the tears. She was deeply hurt, wounded, all se felt like soing was to pull out all his hair and leave him bald forever. He didn't let her go and was detremined to strike him again and when she did her anger grew more and slap him again and shoved him away. She grabbed her clothes and headed to the door.

No way was he going to let her go after her attempt to slap him more than once and just leave.

'What an ass!!!" Yaya thought. Her blood boiled to so many levels. She was sure she could had knock him out in one punch.

He came blocking her way and pushed the door back closed again.

Yaya looked at him and ignored him and grabbed the door knob wanting to open it. She was shaking from her madness she was sure if he tired to do something she will bring him so much pain he will regret touching her. She twisted the door open set to open the door again, he grabbed her hand and trapped her under him, pressing his half naked body against her.

She was now disgusted by his touch, she knew she will regret it.

"Move your disgusted body off of me." Yaya dared to say to him. She wasn't frighten by him, in fact she was more detremined he was scared of her instead.

"Now i'm disgusted?....." he scoffs and slowly trailed his finger down her jaw. "I maybe be many things but i'm never disgusted. If you wanted me you just could had told me and i would had given you what you wanted."

He insulting her first of all she never went there, she was force to come with him.

"Your fucking kidding me......" she hissed out.

"C'mon lets be truthful here. You still want me." He smiled down at her, his lips closed to her skin upbove her cheeks. "I don't mind.....i love giving pleasure to women."

Yaya laughed for a bit she scoffed at his comments. So this was how he was going to play around with her. He's starting his own game against her by using this method.

"Okay lets be truthful here." Yaya says putting her hands around his neck and forced herself to play along with him and just waited for the right time to make this into her own game instead of his.

"I see were your coming from...." she says slowly and traced her fingers down to his chest and down his stomach then up again. She gaze up at him innocently and smirked. Of course his body was reacring to her touch sending chills up his spine.

"But." Yaya stopped there and traced her tongue raced against the top of her lips. She watch his eyes follow her lips and continued to watch as if he was being turn on.

"It looks like you got it the wrong way. I rather a stranger than you." She chuckles to herself and gives an funny sigh. His deep smile traced away, taken by surprised and unpleased with her comments.

"You see Mr. Charms we maybe many things but...." she says stopping again at that but. She was playing with him of course she would ad gave him a wicked grin pushing her legs up against him closely.

"But it seems like i'm just not that into you anymore. Last night was okay i guess." She said and tilted her head to the side. "I just didn't have as much fun, i guess you kinda got old for me. Well the proccsses did." She says and chuckles a small laugh.

"You can stop there." He says trying to maintian his cool.

"No i think i just gotten started." Yaya started again. "That was the reason why i left you at that resurate cause the kiss wasn't bringing in the sparks. But last night when i kissed that stranger i guess it brought something different to the table."

"Stop."

"Why sweety can't take the truth from me?" Yaya says innocently and aws at him. He seems mad even being compare to an stranger.

"Listen don't be comparing me to mere stranger."

"Why cause your afraid a stranger can be much better than you?"

"A kiss right?" He then says at her coldly.

Sorry gals had to mae this chapter short didnt have time to mae it long but i hope u gals enjoy this chapter also na. Hehe good day to u gals.!!! Love all mu readers hahahahehehe