Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Living in the dark and surrounded by fear: she's afraid to love again, afraid of the past, and mostly for her life. A past of bitterness, Yaya, was able to love again by falling in love with Mr. Charms or as you can say, the Devil with Charms, but he was not what she suspected. He left her harshly with a one-night-stand, leaving her to dwell on her own mistake for sleeping with him. She thought he was the one, he was always nice, gently in every way but when it came to intercourse with each other, but damn what happened? Mr. Charms isn't so gentle after all but overall he left her with pain and scars. She wants to forget. Ashamed of her own mistake this orphan girl who had nothing became a rich and powerful women, beautiful too and she's back after three years in Paris. Wishing never to meet him again but what can she do? Fate has other plans for her to follow and just maybe Mr. Charms might just be the one begging and craving for her instead.

BUT!!!!! Mr. Charms wasn't always like this. Leaving and going as he pleased. Having satisfactions wasn't what he always did. He did have feelings, he did know how to love until a bitter storm came brushing his feeling away leaving pain to his heart.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
[sup]Wow !!! I am impressed by your two art works !!! They are really racy and mysterious, really like it.[/sup]
[sup]I am also loving the sypnosis of your story, i can feel a slap and kiss coming up lol ! and the best ,Yadech are in here !!! [/sup]
[sup]Cannot wait to read the first chapter ! Thank you so much Kikichue for another great FF on Yadech :yahoo: [/sup]

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- Oh sounds very interesting, yes I agree Zazoured na. Kiss-slap scene is always the best. You can make it R-rated too na if you want to, lols kidding. Up to you. Lol xD

Do please update soon na. I can't wait to read it. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, just the title is already intriguing!

Another Yadech fan fiction, the more the merrier.

Can't wait to read the first chapter.

Thanks, Kiki!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow!!! I can't wait for this. This in totally in my book list. Btw
I love your poster mak mak. Great job! :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
[sup]Wow !!! I am impressed by your two art works !!! They are really racy and mysterious, really like it.[/sup]
[sup]I am also loving the sypnosis of your story, i can feel a slap and kiss coming up lol ! and the best ,Yadech are in here !!! [/sup]
[sup]Cannot wait to read the first chapter ! Thank you so much Kikichue for another great FF on Yadech :yahoo: [/sup]
- Oh sounds very interesting, yes I agree Zazoured na. Kiss-slap scene is always the best. You can make it R-rated too na if you want to, lols kidding. Up to you. Lol xD

Do please update soon na. I can't wait to read it. :)
Thanks to everyone I'm still writing this and my other FF. HEART I might start this pretty soon also because my other FF is almost coming to a end too. I really appreciate everyone for reading and commenting. But a slap and kiss may not happen or it may depending on how Nadech can tolerate not touching Yaya.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angles Mask, Devils Charms

Chapter 1

“That night I remember being pulled, slam, and needled.” She continued. “How it all began?” Yaya sat in her seat uncomfortably.

“How did it begin?” Dr. White asked her, curiously taking notes.

“At first I didn’t remember but after meeting with……” Yaya stops and looks down at her figures. She couldn’t process the information right or well she couldn’t say his name right.

“What is it? Who?”

“…..Na…Nadech, the dreams didn’t appear but after I met Nadech. That’s when the dreams started”

“Nadech, that’s new, I haven’t heard you talk about him. Why haven’t mention him before?”

“Because I didn’t want to be reminded of him” She says with a sad tone.

“Why?” Curiosity runs through Dr. White's eyes.

“I don’t want to talk about him.”

“Your first love?” Dr. White tilts her head to the side.

“He…....he......please he’s off topics, can we continue with the dreams?”

“Of course, the dreams, but Nadech he started the dreams?”

“After I met him yes, they keep coming back and I have no control over them.”

“Do you dream about Nadech?”

“NO!”

“That’s weird, he triggered the dreams but you don’t dream about him you dream about Henry.”

“I feel like I’m crazy. I feel as if I’m going insane. I’m----“ She stops and the tears are out.

“Like what?”

“I’m---I’m just so scared he’ll come back.” Fear! Its fear, Yaya thought but couldn't process it right.

“Henry? Nadech? Which one?”

“Both of them,” Yaya yells not noticing her own voice and Jared rushes inside the room.

“Is everything alright?”

“Dr. White I think it’s time for you to leave.”

“I see, I’m going to come back in the next two weeks and we’ll going to start over again.”

“Alright thank you for coming but for next two weeks I won’t be here in Paris anymore. I’ll be in Thailand; I’m going to go visit Phrachai over there.”

“For how long will you be there?”

“Maybe years, I’m planning on moving back over there with him.”

“I’ll soon follow you, don’t worry I won’t leave you hanging.”

“Thank you.” Yaya says as Jared wrapped his hands over her waist and pulls her into a hug as Dr. White leaves.

“Are you alright?” Jared stars at her warmly.

“Couldn’t be any better,” she says sarcastically.

“Well---It’s late and you should go to sleep.” Jared narrows his eyebrows at her and suddenly lifts Yaya up, carrying her.

“Jared! You don’t need to carry me.”

“I want to, it’s been years sense I last carried you and I miss you. Do you know how long I had to wait until I can finally come back here today?...........4 months in Thailand with your brother sucks.”

“So you really miss me?”

“Yes! With all my heart, my pretty Angle.”

“Yes, your pretty Angle,” Jared sets Yaya down against the bed and gets in after her.

“You want me to sleep with you?”

“Please, I miss sleeping with you.”

“I miss you too and I miss kissing you and everything about you.”

“Thank you, for your compliments. But Jared you don’t think I’m crazy right?” Yaya lies on his chest and then looks back at him. He doesn’t look at her and she tilts his chin down so he’s looking at her.

“Tell me, can you answer me?” She asks again.

“I don’t that think you’re crazy. I think that sick guy that did all those stuff to you is crazy.”

“After knowing about my past and everything that has happen in my life. Your still here with me, why do you stay by me when you know you can leave?”

“Because I love you and I love everything about you. I also don’t want to lose you, so that’s why I’m still here with the only women I will ever love in my lifetime.”

“And what if I were to tell you I’m still dwelling over my first lover would you still love me?” She asked franticly.

“I’ll still love you, I know why you think you love him but he never loved you remember.”

“Thank you, you really are the one for me. I love you na.” She kisses him the cheeks and goes back lying down on his chest, hugging him tightly. “Don’t ever let me go, don’t ever leave me behind and you have to come back and get me so we can be together.”

“I will always and forever will I never leave you. Wherever I go, you will go. Wherever I leave you will leave with me and wherever we are to be apart we’ll find each other again, never to leave Miss. Urassaya behind. I promise you that.” Jared says with a soft-smooth-tender voice of love and kisses her on the forehead then down to her lips.

“You should go to sleep. You haven’t been sleeping well and don’t be afraid I’m here with you.” He whispers upon her lips and pulls away from her.

“I having a party tomorrow, I need you to come.”

“I know about that already and I invited some of my friends also if you don’t mind. I want to introduce you to someone who’s really close to me and I think you’ll like him.”

“Okay.” Yaya voices sleepy and fell asleep after Jared kept talking about his friend, he looks down at her and smiles deeply sneaking one last kiss upon her lips and embraced her tightly.

The next following morning Yaya wakes up in an utter shock and she jerks to the other side making her fall out of the bed and crashes onto the floor.

“Ahh! My head,” She mumbles and gets up carefully, rubbing the side of face where she fell on. She then hears a knock on the door, where Jared is standing there brushing against the door with his leg on the other side and has a tray of food in his other hand.

“Hungry?” He says giving her a look. His eyes are so precious, she loves watching his eyes move on her, especially because he’s mix, Thai and German which explains his eye color. There light green and little hazy.

“Very!” Making Yaya giggle and she hops back onto the bed.

“Well here I got your favorites.” Jared walks towards the bed and settles everything down onto her lap.

“I love it when you make my breakfast.”

“I know, but then you owe me something.”

“What?”

“Meeting my friend, he’s like a brother to me and you’re like my Angle.”

“I am an Angle.” She puts on an innocent look on her face and flashes her eyelashes at him. “That’s why I hide behind a mask so no one can see me and know who I am because I’m am Angle sent from heaven to be yours.”

“You defiantly are sent from heaven to be mine.” Jared says pulling the tray away as he comes towards her.

“Done eating?” He whispers against her cheeks.

“Not yet!”

“Well you’ll finish that later.” Jared says gently grabbing the side of her head and kissing her deeply and passionately. Her body seems to react with his and moans against his mouth. He smiles heavenly at her and deepen the kiss inhaling her breath against his as their lips move in different patterns of wanting. But for some weird reason when he gets close to taking off her shirt she panics and a fear seem to come over her. He notices right away and stops.

“What’s wrong did I hurt you?” Jared panic’s and she nods her head side to side.

“NO! You didn’t it’s me, I’m sorry.”

“You’re scared of doing this?”

“Well---I----“

“It’s okay we’ll try another time.” Jared says signing and she could tell the disappointment in his voice.

“Jared!”

“No, it’s fine, I’m okay with it. If you’re not ready then you’re not ready yet.”

“Jared, I know you’re not….”

“I’m fine…….really trust me.”

“I’ll give it to you, I’ll try………….. Just give me more time alright.”

“I understand.” Jared says kissing her on the lips again and walks out of the room leaving Yaya behind to finish this breakfast alone. She feels lonely and sad that she can’t give him what he wants. She is bring to remember once again of how Nadech left her in pain. It hurts to see when someone leaves you, it hurts to see them in disappointment and it hurts when they leave.

“Yaya, you think I’ll fall for you? Don’t be kidding me babe, your just something fresh I wanted to play around with nothing else.” Nadech says with a grin and caresses her cheeks.

“Why me then, Why couldn’t it be someone else? There are many other women out there for you to play with.”

“Because you were an easy target.” He smiles wickedly at her and she slaps him hard, the tears began to fall and she tries to hit him again. He grabs her by the arms and kissed her, pushing her against the door of her apartment, forcing it to close. She struggles within his strength and hits him one more time, unlocking the kiss and she tries to run from his reach but he catches her and they fall against the couch.

“I never wanted anyone so bad before, you’re the first. I don’t know if it’s because of your innocents or is it because you’re just inexperienced.” He says against her ear and plants small little kiss on her neck. She wants him off of her but she couldn’t resist his touch. It’s all way too hard and he takes advantage of the situation. Then leaving when he was done just like every other women he has ever been with leaving and going as he pleases.

The memory is so hunting and she shakes her head in disbelief lying to herself she never loved this man.

I will also like to add about the language being spoken in here.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- Omg, Nadech is such a jerk! He is so cruel! Just wanna strangle his neck already. Haha, jk! Aw, poor Yaya. She got RAWR by him that makes her scared now. Nadech is really such a jerk by just using her and leave just like with other ladies. Danm, hopefully he'll come back and beg her.Thanks Kikichue for this update, it was a good start na. I can't to read more, please do update soon. Hehe :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angles Mask, Devils Charms

Chapter 2

It’s nearly midnight and Jared and Yaya made their way inside the party for tonight. Yaya is wearing a short white beaded crystal layer dress with a half-moon mask covering both her eyes and the top of her cheeks. She makes her entrance as all eyes were on her sense she was the host of the party tonight, for her new collection of masks. They simply called her Angel for her masks of course. It’s beautiful and elegant as always this is in Paris where all the fashion began. The party starts and Jared is gently as ever to ask for her hand to dance with him.

“Can you not wear that mask when I introduce you to my friend’s?”

“You want that?”

“If you feel uncomfortable then you don’t have to Yaya.”

“No, I will love to meet them without wearing my mask tonight just for you. Are you happy now? You’re not still mad at me are you?” Yaya asks him with a concern look and stares down and they slow dance romantically.

“Mad, I was never mad.” Jared pulls her chin up and she gives him a look titling her head to the side.

“You where, that’s why you didn’t talk to me for the whole day, did you know how lonely I was? I didn’t want you to come back being mad at me I want you to be happy with me. I just want time and to figure thing out before we do anything serious.”

“I know, I know baby, I know and I’m sorry for acting like a jerk today around you and I promise you I won’t ever make you feel that way anymore. My world is yours to own.”

“Apology accepted.” Yaya smiles back at him warmly and he inhales her scent kissing her hair and she lies on his shoulder dancing smoothly with him. When they were finally done dancing Jared gets a text.

“Phrachai?”

“No! I want to introduce you, he’s here now.” Jared is now all excited.

“Jared, will you help me take off this mask?” Yaya turns around and Jared is untying the strings. The mask falls onto her hands and she continues to fix her hair.

“Yaya, come here this is Mr. Charms or will I rather say Devils Charms. He has quiet the reputation around here and Thailand.” He makes Yaya turn around and for one minute she recognizes him.

“Nadech!” The words are already out before she could even stop herself. The feeling of hurt overcomes her and she suddenly feels the urge to drink.

“You two know each other?”

“I’m surprise to see Yaya is here also. I didn’t know she would become so famous after moving to Paris. How have you been Yaya?” Nadech reaches out his hands and she brushes his hands away. Jared doesn’t look please with her welcoming but he doesn’t stop her and she knows he’s mad already but for the moment Yaya could care less right now. She wants to get away from this guy.

“Jared if you’ll excuse me for a moment I need to go use the bathroom.” Yaya sign’s and makes her way to the bathroom; she takes a long look at herself in the mirror and gets text from Jared.

“What the heck was that all about?”

“Please not know!” She takes the courage to type him back, hoping that he’ll type back but nothing and she comes out of the bathroom, looking up and fixing her dress. Nadech is standing there beside the wall laying back against it with his legs crossed over the other. With his hair nicely fixed back and he looks more mature, hotter and sexier. She ignores his presence and walks right past him; he looks amused and with one quick move he pulls her to the side of the bathroom hiding her. He gleams at her, his eyes sharp and he observes her and her next move.

“Get off of me Nadech.”

“Jared out of all peoples him?” Nadech shakes his head in disbelief and then calm himself down a bit. “Look I know, you may think I’m crazy for saying this to you but he’s too dangerous.”

“Now listening to this, you have no part of my life. Me and Jared’s relationship has nothing to do with you, understand” Yaya hisses at him and struggles in his hands.

“You’ll end up hurt…..with him.”

“I ended up hurt with you. So don’t act like you care.” Yaya snaps at him and shoves him away violently. When she enters the ball room again, Jared is pacing back and forth.

“What is it?” Yaya asks him and holds her hands up to touch his face. He moves away from her not letting her touch him.

“What’s wrong you seem mad?” She asks worriedly this time and its beginning again. The pain from all over again, her cheeks are now paler than ever and she wants to talk to him but he doesn’t budge and silently ignored her.

“Please talk to me.” She begs him one more time and he doesn’t answer her making her mad.

“Alright, be this way, I’ve tried.” She hisses at him and walks away for a moment and returns. “I don’t need this bull shit right now do you understand Jared.” She snaps at him again and walks away from him feeling anger and lonely at the moment. She doesn’t understand why he’s acting like this. A minute ago he was all my world belongs to you and then changes after what?---- meeting Nadech or so call Devils Charms. Ergh!!! This makes her so mad and she gets a drink after drink and still doesn’t feel drunk but stops after she notices Nadech and Jared are talking to each other. It makes her even madder than before because he’ll talk to Nadech but not her. When the night is suddenly over they sit in the car of silence and they both ignored each other’s presence. Yaya feels hurt at the moment but why is Jared acting this way for, what’s his explanation? Why is he doing this? He knows how this will make her feel and yet he does it, is it revenge? Revenge for what though, she did nothing to make him mad, except the fact that she didn’t acknowledge his friend, is that what he was making all the fuss about? When they get to the house finally, she doesn’t dare talk to him and slams the car door expressing her anger and walks inside the house, throwing down her mask onto the couch and rushes into her room. He follows her but continues to say nothing. She goes to her closet, getting out a towel and rushes into the bathroom, leaving the door unclosed and she takes a shower. He watches her for a moment and steps out when she takes her clothes off and then returns to his normal spot.

“Yaya” Finally he talks and she continues to ignore him. “Yaya” He says will more power to his voice.

“What do you want?” She yells back at him and finishes taking a shower. She puts on her robe and gets out of the bathroom, once again ignoring is presence.

“Do you want to talk to me or not?” He asks with more seriousness and he’s mad, madder than he was a few hours ago.

“Alright you want to talk, we’ll talk.” Yaya says crossing her arms at him. “I don’t understand why you’re mad at me? Just because I didn’t acknowledge your little friend doesn’t mean you have to be that mad at me.”

“First of all Yaya, he’s my friend for more than 10 years of my life. I want you to understand that even if you don’t like him to try to understand that he’s my friend and how come you never told me about you and him?”

“Me and him, what you mean?”

“Don’t act stupid with me? I know you two had some kind of relationship he even told me.”

“And so what, you’re just going to throw me away after finding this out today. What matters does this make, where over, though, nothing more, do you understand that?”

“No, no I don’t. You had sex with him?”

“What? Are you really asking me that question?” Yaya hisses at him and he suddenly kisses her but she refuses his kiss and pushed him away. Jared looks down for a moment, he seems hurt from my rejection and shakes his head grabbing his jacket and getting his suitcase he storms off.

“Jared! Are you really leaving? Jared!” Yaya’s voice is faint and her worse fear ever comes hunting her. She tries to pull him back but he resist and shakes of her pulls and when she finally pulls him again he stops and looks at her.

“Seven years together and we started dating Three years ago and you still reject me and what----- you know Nadech for how long--- a month or even less and you let him sleep with you. Oh! And let me ask you this how long did it take for you to jump into bed with him? Less than a week, oh never mind maybe a day at least.” Yaya slaps him and he looks back at her and leaves just like that. How can he ask such questions? He leaves her and she falls to her knees in her condo bursting into tears. Her fears came true today, everyone leaves they always do. Her parents left, friends, family and now Jared. His promises what happen to them, want he said to her wasn't too long ago it was only a couple of hours ago and he's already gone, away and left her sobbing to herself.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you sooo much for this wonderful FF
I love this FF and your other '' Heart'' ff so much.
U are a very good writer and can't wait for the next update.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thank you sooo much for this wonderful FF
I love this FF and your other '' Heart'' ff so much.
U are a very good writer and can't wait for the next update.
I'm not that good of a writer, still have a lot of learning to do also and thanks for the compliments i really appreciate it.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- Aw, I feel so bad for Yaya. One thing I am happy that Nadech is in the picture but he's rude! Jared became jerk ever since he talks to Nadech. They are really disrespecting Yaya. Anyways, I can't wait to read your next chapter! Thanks a lot for this update and please do update soon. :D

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah , Candy is right ! Jared has become a jerk since meeting Nadech and has decided suddenly to leave poor Yaya , after such long relationship. What happen to good all conversation ??? I am sure that could have helped their situation !... Huh ?!....
Glad to see Nadech is in the picture . He obviously had no problem seeing Yaya again, even after what he has done to her .
Kia , cannot wait for chapter 3 , please update soon !!!........

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ill update soon gals, Things can get a little well more than twisted in the story...and youll defiantly see Jared.... I amit both the guys character are a bit bitter thats what im aiming for!!!! Thanks!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask, DevilsCharms

Chapter 3

Wow and the thought that Jared will be there for Yaya. How everything can change so fast after the past couple of hours. You shouldn’t make promises you can’t keep because they stay and they hurt. What if you had a past that couldn’t be overcome? What would you do? Wouldn’t you be scared to have people know? Wouldn’t you be scared they’ll leave? Yaya stayed for a week hiding in her condo. She’s scared to going out, scared of getting hurt again, scared so scared now. What can she do to return? What can she do to come back and to stop being afraid? Who can help her?​
The week as been dark,depressing and hurtful but she can’t stay anymore in that house where it holds too many memories of her and Jared. Finally getting herself ready for the night she decided to go out and ended up in a bar across the street from her condo.Drinking a glass of strong liquor and she still didn’t feel drunk. She wants to feel numb and to forget everything now and the only way she can do that is if she’s drunk. She takes shots after shots and finally orders something different.​

“May I get an apple-martini?”​

“Coming right up.” The bar-tender shakes it up for her and she sits back.​

“Ladies! Ladies calm down. There’s enough of me to go around.”​

“Freaking gosh, with all this music going on who the heck is so freaking loud. So fucking annoying.” Yaya thought to herself and finds herself looking behind her. “Huh, he hasn’t left yet.”​

“Miss, your apple-martini.” She nods at him and takes the drink, sipping it and continues to ignore his presence. Right now isn’t the time to make her piss but she already is and what’s to beat someone up. Urgh! This is making her mad will all this loud noise that he’s making. She tries to remain claim in her seat and took a deep breath in and out and there he goes again.​

“Ladies! C’mon, don’t fight. Alright lets do this, all you stay and I’ll go grab the drinks. How does that sound.”​

Yaya looks disgusted and wants to throw up. She sits quietly as he makes his way to the bar-tender.​

“Five glass of beerand whole glass of liquor please.”​

“Coming right up, if you’ll be patient.”​

“I have all day.” The guy says smiling and turns around, lying on the seat and pulling his arms outwide stretching against the counter top. He stares at his table and waves his hands at them and blew them a kiss.​

“Urgh! Disgusting pervert you never do change.” She thought once more and laughs to herself. She’s laughing because she thinks it’s so funny how she’s thinking to herself about how disgusting this guy is well to her he is. .This makes him look over at her and he smiles, making his way towards her. She immediately stops laughing and sipped her drink.​

“Yaya! I didn’t know you will be here.” His voice was low and sweet like always. She then pours all her drink into her mouth and orders another drink of liquor and she swallows it down like water ignoring his presences and stands up, feeling a little numb right now at the moment. She’s trying to find her balance and when she does,she wants to walk away from him but he doesn’t let her go and grabs onto her arm. He looks serous now and his eyes beams down at her, she chuckles at his actions and rolled her eyes at him.​

“Your drunk”​

“Leave me alone. HUH!If I knew you’ll be here I wouldn’t had bother to come.”​

“Let me take you home.”​

“No thanks, I don’tknow what you’ll do if I let you, besides just go back to your pack of whores over there.”​

“You have no right to judge….”​

“…………….and when you judge me who gave you the right?” She smirks at him. “Mr. Charms never do change. He stays the way he is because he’s trash, sad, it truly is. Hot, sexy,yummy and yet he’s trash in the end. What a nice way to disgrace every girls dream guy.” She laughs at her own comment and pushes his hands away, still smiling amusingly at him, she licks the top of her lips slowly at him, teasing him and her hands travel down his cheeks to his neck to his chest unbuttoning one of his buttons.​

“There, this is hotter.”She whispers to him, raising her eyebrows at him and she fix’s his shirt,rubbing her hands down his chest then back up to his lower lip and smiles eivilly once again at him and walks away amused. She then grins wickedly at herself making her way out the bar. Nadech stands there shock at her actions,he would had never thought she would change so much after moving to Paris and away for three years. She changed so much, the way she dress, showing more skin then she use to and her hair is down and not in a mess. “Damn she looks hot.” he thought for a second and was almost breathless. Her touch seemed so new to him and when she traced her hands down his body and down his lower lip he wanted to kiss her right away. When she left he could finally find himself to breath and followed her out shortly.​

“Let go of me you jerk.” Yaya screams at another guy resting his arms around her and she kicks him hard down his lower half. She then pushes him away and a few more guys showed up in front of her. Nadech sign’s and makes his way toward her to helpand when he finally does Yaya already fainted and stink of hard liquor.​

Man this girl can drink. He thought and carries her to his hotel. Whenthey finally arrived he settles her down onto the bed and he hears her says something. He goes nearer her trying to listen to what she saying and she then grabs his hair shaking him hard. He tries to release her hands but dang this girl is strong.​

“You crazy guys I’mgoing to kill all of you.” She says harshly and lets him go twirling to the other side of the bed asleep and Nadech sign’s in pain and backs away from her immediately.​

“This girl is crazy.“he says and lets her sleep backing away in to the showers. When he comes back out again, trying to dry his hair with a towel Yaya suddenly shots up from the bed sitting. He looks at her trying to observe her and then notices that she’s been crying. Her eyes remain closed and she drops back down again. He walks over to her side of the bed and watches her.​

“Someone…..someone…help”Yaya says with a faint voice and is now panicking. Her breath decreases and she feels as if someone’s choking her. She trying to breath and that makes him panic also.​

“Yaya! Yaya!” Nadech tries to wake her up but nothing and finds himself holding her tightly against his wet chest. He caresses her hair and holds her tight; she then stops and finally relaxes. He sign in relief and closed his eyes scared for a moment. He then observes her for hours and now just realizes how sad Yaya really is. She sleep talks in her sleep and almost finds himself caring for her, something he hasn't felt in years. Watching her was like a life time wish, it also brings back memories of how he left her, he feels guilty for a moment and finds himself wanting her more than the night they reunited. He wants to touch her,he wants to taste her lips again, and he wants her to be his now. Stopping himself he lets her go and settles down in the living room finding himself very hot and sweating.​

“Damn you Nadech, how can you suddenly think like this? Your turning yourself on by just looking ather and you’re not even doing anything. Remember what Jared said you have totake care of her. Have to take care of her not have her………” He cursed to himself under his own breath and signs unhappily.​

“Please don’t, please don’t hurt me……..” Yaya wakes up screaming and Nadech rushes to her side. She suddenly pulls him into her arms and hugged him tightly.​

“Jared!” Yaya says not noticing it was Nadech, Nadech pulls her away.​

“I’m not Jared.”​

Yaya looks at him carefully and panic’s she picks up the covers upon herself quickly and is standing up.​

“You! What did you do to me?”​

“Nothing”​

“How can I believe you?” She says harshly and sees her cloths on the floor and she looks atherself she’s only in her bra and undergarment.​

“You! Your unbelievable.” Yaya yells at him.​

“Listen I didn’t doan..y…..anything…..” Nadech was going too continued but she grabbed the pillowsand threw them at him and starts to hit him. Nadech grabs her hands and pulls her towards him forcefully bringing her down and pinning her against the bed,on top of her. Skin to skin again she notices he isn’t wearing a shirt.​

“I. Didn’t. Do. Anything. To. You.” He says slowly and then grins at her. “…….but I do like the view.” He says as his eyes wonder down her body and she hits him again.​

“I don’t believe you.”​

“Miss. Urassaya I like my women wide awake so I can hear them scream my name it turns me on so that proves you wrong because I didn’t do anything to you.”​

“Disgusting. I don’t want to know that. Get off of me where both not in appropriate cloths and I‘m……”​

“It’s not like I never seen you naked before. I’ve seen everything already.” He says again smiling against her.​

“Yea! If you don’t want to get hurt get off of me.”​

“I’m amused Miss.Urassaya. I would like to see you try.” and he grips down onto her hands against the bed. “We can lie here all day staring at one another Yaya, I don’tmind.”​

“Get off of me, your making me hot.”​

“And you’re turning meon.” He blurts out and she’s staring at him, her eyes widen with shock, the atmosphere just gotten hotter and the memories of their past came crashing down.​

“Please stop, I’m not playing around with you and I do not certainly want to have sex with you Mr.Charms.”​

“Sex!” His eyebrows shoots up entertained, “I was never thinking of having sex with you Miss.Urassaya but sense you brought it up I may consider it.”​

“Crazy! Disgusted!Insane! Perverted…………..”​

“Stop! I was just kidding around with you. Let me tell you something Miss. Urassaya one thing Ido not want is for you to fall for me all over again like the last time.”​

“Huh! I think it’s more like the other way around Mr. Charms. You seem like you can’t get your hands off of me at all.” Yaya looks down at his hands and then down his face tohis body. Nadech realizes how close their bodies are, their too close, their breaths brushes against each other and he seems lost already in her presences.She grins at him and raises her eyebrows at him.​

“You can stop the staring and drooling already Mr. Charms. I’m not into you your just not my type of guy at the moment.” She smirks at him and pushes him off of her. She stands up and puts on back her clothes. Nadech falls on the bed and watches her like ahawk enjoying the view.​

“You sure are one perverted guy.” Yaya doesn’t look too happily at him staring at her but she isn’t in the mood to argue with anyone.​

“I’m just enjoying the view Miss. Urassaya. Things like this don’t happen to me too often in the mornings you know.”​

“Yea! If you’ll stop your one night stands then maybe you can go enjoy someone else’s view.” Yayasnaps at him and finishes unzipping her top.​

“Hey, and if you wanted to know I really didn’t do anything to you. I slept in the living roomand you slept in here. I don’t know what you did to yourself I here but I didn’t touch you one bit.”​

Yaya listen to him but doesn’t respond or comment back. She grabs her purse and slides on her heels,making her way out.​

“Wait! I just wanted ask something of you Yaya. Do you hate me?”​

“Is that even a question? Do you really not know how I feel about you? And yes I do hate you.”​

“Why?”​

“Why?” Yaya repeats the word in a more aggressive way and laughs at him. “Do I need to remind you,what you did to me was unforgiving. It reminded me of so many things of my pastI want to forget and now those dreams……..they keep coming back to haunt me when I'm awake and asleep” She hisses at him angrily.​

“I’m sorry; I didn’tknow you were so affected by me.”​

“Sorry!” She repeats the word again and laughs wickedly once more and turns back at him. “For heaven sake Nadech, you fucking, fuck me then left just like that, like I was everyone of your damn one night stands. I’ll be stupid if I ever come back to you asecond time.”​

“Wow! You can make words sound so harsh and hurtful. Was I that bad?”​

“Bad! How about you wake the heck the up Mr. Charms senseyou’re such a ladies man. Women aren’t a toy and they have feelings just likeyou. So why don’t you ask yourself why some women hate you and what reasons do they have to hate you.” Yaya hisses at him madly and removes herself from his hotel room.​

Nadech on the other hand finds himself for once thinking about what he has been doing all this time but it’s not his fault women wants him and yesthere are women who just want him for a night not on and on. They find it boring maybe because those women aren’t the type of women who has respect for themselves. He just hasn’t found the right woman to set his eye upon on that’sprobably the reason why he hasn’t found someone to be with but how can he whenhe always go out and party with a bunch of random women. They want to sleep with him, what can he do? He can’t refuse them; he also has needs of his own.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Another week passes and Yaya is at the airport. She looks back at the beautiful city beyond her anad she’s finally leaving Paris to return back to Thailand.​

“I promise once I leave here no one can come in my way, no one!I’ll come back strong and I won’t fall again, I won’t fail like the last time.Here I come to the land that messed up my life.” Yaya takes a deep breath began her new challenges.​

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- This is getting better and better! Now he somewhat realize to himself with some words of what Yaya have said. And yes he needs to stop playing around with people's heart! I hope he does change later and beg her back. Hehe, thanks Kikichue for this update! I love it very much and please do update soon!!! :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
- This is getting better and better! Now he somewhat realize to himself with some words of what Yaya have said. And yes he needs to stop playing around with people's heart! I hope he does change later and beg her back. Hehe, thanks Kikichue for this update! I love it very much and please do update soon!!! :D
Thanks your a fast reader yourself I remember not being here so long and just updated it, but please continued with your ff also I'm really excited to know what happens next.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks your a fast reader yourself I remember not being here so long and just updated it, but please continued with your ff also I'm really excited to know what happens next.
- Yes, that's because I love reading your FF. Haha, oh yes I will try to update. Let me know which one your reading so I know how to update too. Hehe, and omg! Please do update this FF. I really want to read it!!! :DD

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angel’s Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 4

Yaya comes out of the airport and sees Phrachai waiting for her she see's him and quickly runs to him hugging him tightly.

"How have you've been doing Yaya 3 years and you don't miss me?"

"Aw, i do miss you I just didn't have time. I have a lot of work to do also na. Not just sit around and do nothing."

"Well you ready to go?"

"Yes very." Yaya says energetically and was about to leave when Phrachai stops and waits.

“Phrachai!” Yaya snaps at him.

"What?"

"Are you waiting for someone?" Yaya asks again but Phrachai doesn't bother to answer her back.

"Phrachai!!" Yaya says with more violence in her voice.

“Yes! Where waiting for someone.”

Yaya looks away from him with curiosity and then she thought of Nadech.

No it can be him, how can it be him? I mean he………. “Nadech!” She points at Phrachai with confusion.

“Glad to know you where thinking of me Miss. Urassaya.” Nadech raises his eyebrows back at her and she closes her eyes in disbelief. Yaya pulls Phrachai away and whispers to him.

“Why him? I will not spend a hour in a car with Mr. Charms here. Out of all guys him, Phrachai! C’mon man you can do better than that. I refuse to sit in a car with this…….this man-whore.”

Phrachai eyes widen in humor and Nadech stands there observing the nice view of Yaya figures.
“Man-whore!!!” Phrachai repeats the word as if its his first time hearing it and turns around to face Nadech.

“I didn’t know you where a man-whore, Nadech” Phrachai blurts out and Yaya eyes widen in embarrassment and she bites down onto her lower lip turning around.

“Man-whore!!” Nadech also repeats the word in humor and chuckles at the word. He clasp his hands together looking rather amused about this.

And why the heck is he amused at this? Yaya thought to herself.

“I wouldn’t say man-whore, Phrachai I would rather say the Devil instead. Aren’t I right Yaya sense I don’t have a heart like you said and because of my deadly charms no women is able to resist me. I just can’t help it but to fulfill their needs when they want me.” Nadech says and walks up to Yaya, circling her. He gives her a wink and grabs her hand as they made there way to the car. She tries to brush his hands away but they seem to be stuck together like glue.

“”Get your hand off of me. Nadech!”

“I think its only fair sense you can call me names then I can touch in return.”

“Phrachai!” She hisses at him.

“Alright, Mr. Charms get your hands off of my sister.”

“She not really your sister.”

“But I am her protector Mr. Charms. Now let her go before security comes and yanks you off your ass."

“Oh so now your threatening me?”

"Your not the only one who has people Nadech.”

“I see..” Nadech says and lets Yaya go and they enter the car. But Yaya couldn’t help but think of Jared.

“Phrachai, had Jared come back yet?

“He has because I asked him too.”

“How is he?”

“A bit angry but he’ll be fine. Did you two fight?”

“We had a little misunderstanding that’s all.” Yaya continued to stay quite the whole ride but when they arrived they where at a different place. An boat stood in front of them and they got out of the car.

“Where are we going?” Yaya asked Phrachai but he refused to answer. “Are we not going back home?” She asks again but he continues to ignore her question.

“I’m not going with you and your not going back home Yaya, your going to go with Nadech. For the time being he’s going to take care of you and provide you with anything you need.” Phrachai answers her with hurt in his eyes.

“Phrachai! What is going on here? You know I don’t like surprises and whatever is going on I will not go with Nadech.” Yaya hisses at him and then she snaps, its all making a little sense to her. “Jared! The reason why Jared was so mad that night was because of you right?”

“Nadech, get her inside the boat.”

“No! Phrachai I will not go with this……this thing here.”

And before she new it she was wresting with Nadech as her pulled her up onto his shoulders and forced her up and into the boat.

“Phrachai!” she yells out for him almost slipping out into the water. A memory comes haunting her and she stops, backing down onto the boat.

“You bitch, you dare go against me.” Henry slaps Yaya and pulls her out back of the house, where there is a huge pond. He drags her into the water and suffocates her. He drags her in deeper into the pond, Yaya tries to break free from his grip and bites down onto his hand and he lets her go. She tries to swim free but he follows her making her drown. He grips down harder onto her hair and pulls her to land.

When the boat starts Yaya is brought back to reality. She watches Phrachai disappear while they drift away from land.

“Relax a little, I won’t do anything to you.” Nadech says gently pulling her up to sit down along side with him as he drove the boat.

“Yea right, for a person like you, you can never be trusted with your hands kept to yourself.”

“Alright maybe you are right about that but I can control myself well enough not to do anything to you.”

“I’ll try to believe that.” Yaya sarcastically says and sits there quietly. Nadech joins her and gives her a glass of wine. She didn’t see him get it out, how can he be so fast?

“So tell me why is everyone so protected of you?” Nadech ask, his eyes full of curiosity as his fingers reaches his lips, rubbing them.

“Stop that its very distracting.”

“What is?” he raises his eyebrows at her innocently and continues to play with his lips. Yaya thought it was so stupid of him to do that, it’s the first she ever seen a guy play with his lips as if it a habit.

Two can play at that game, she thought to her self and crosses her legs, showing more of her legs, she pushes her hair back and bents forward showing a little cleavage than usual.

“Okay well ummm…..” Yaya continues and lick the bottom of her lips, biting down onto her lower lip and her hands travel to his hands up his shoulder and to his chest. She grabs his shirt tightly and watches his eyes. Nadech is totally lost, his body is aching in want and he gulps down the wine. His whole body is already reacting to her touch and his erection starters him making him feel uncomfortable at the very moment because he doesn’t know if he con control himself. He shifts in his seat already sweating as he closes his eyes to calm down himself and back away from her.

“I…….um…well I get it Yaya…..I really do. Um….you…you win.” Nadech stutters to her, gulping down his saliva once more and his breathing becomes harsh trying to bring himself down. Yaya sits back up amused by his reaction and smiles to herself happily.

Nadech sips all his wine and settles the glass down bring his intentions back at Yaya with seriousness.

“answer my question.”

“It’s nothing for you to know and I also don’t know myself why protection has increase around me. “

“I see…..”

“Wait how do you know I need protection?”

“Sometime your brother and Jared talk about you and your problems.”

“What so what kind of things did they talk about me?”

“They say something about your harsh past, how often you have night mares, something about a guy name Henry and something else I don‘t remember.” Nadech shakes his head trying to remember but he doesn’t and clasps his hands together. He observes her closely and tilts his head to the side.

“You changed a lot. I don’t remember you being this quite. You use to be so talkative, what happen?”

“What happen was you?” Yaya answered him honestly but bitterly. Their eyes met for a moment and they look dead serous at each other. Nadech shifts in his chair once again bents forward near to Yaya as she made no attempts to move. There inches away from each other as the wind comes blowing the boat side to side. The water crashes against the boat and they sat in silence with one another for a brief second.

Nadech’s eyes suddenly darkens and the atmosphere changes. A dark side of him, a mysteries side a side that only the Devil with Charms could control with such depths, he looks as if he could kill someone right at the moment as if Yaya had said something to him to trigger a memory, a hurtful memory of his and he straightens up in his seat. Holding back in whatever he’s mad at.

“What did I do?” His voice husky and cold.

“You came into my life ……” her expression doesn’t change and she remains calm under his dark gaze.

“and that effect you how?”

“Like I said before, you don’t have a heart you wouldn’t understand even if I were to explain to you in deep details.”

“The sex? Or the way I treated you? Or the connection that we had? Tell me, what I did to you? Everything that I did you were willing to let me.” Nadech says with coldness in his eyes as if he doesn’t get it.

Yaya closed her eyes for a brief moment inhaling the memory in mind. Her heart ached at his words and took a deep breath trying to calm herself down. Memories of her past, memories of everyone who has came into her life and walked out of her life, memories of her parents, memories of Nadech and memories of Jared, all of them, physically and emotion scar from them.

“Can you tell me anything? What your answer is to my questions? 3 years ago you weren’t like this. Fear, scared of something, you seem stronger now but it seems as I you can fall as easily also.”

He can tell, how? Fear, he can tell I’m in fear, scared how? Yaya thought.

“Shush will you Nadech!!!” She burst out running her hands into her hair in frustration.

“I want answers.”

“Your answers aren’t going to be answer by me because this in none of your problem. Stay in your own business and don‘t get into to mine.” Yaya hisses at him.
“I want answers, you know me well I don’t accept NO as an answer to anything.” Nadech finally snaps at her as if he’s mad. “3 Years ago and until now, what happen?”

“You wanna know what happen 3 years ago and until know, you really want to know?” Yaya question him back as tears welled up in her eyes. Nadech nods his head in a yes mood and Yaya holds back the tears.

“What happen was……………"

Well ended it here for the next chapter to come, time does fly I've been on Yadech.com for 2 days and almost forgot about my ff sorry gals. I've been updating so fast also on this ff for some of the girls here so, i think you gal's have to wait a couple of days also for me to update more on this ff. I also LOVE all your comments they make my day and thanks for reading them. This is actually my first ff that I have ever gone back and keep re-reading it, I don't know why but I love this ff so much haha I hope you gals enjoy it as much as I do also.