Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

moilee

sarNie Adult
I saw tape #1 on this and it's very good. All the characters're so strong in their own ways. I just hope this lakorn keeps this paste through out the entire lakorn. This is another excellent lakorn...don't miss out on this.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it is a good lakorn. how many episodes are on one tape? i just saw today's eps and damn aof was perdy scary. when he was stompin on captain he aint even sound like himself :( dat scene was a real good scene of his

oop jetrin's eps of 3num 3mum aired today so next week is cast of athithaan rak :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just got tape 1 today and must say its good so far. i like the cast but not too fond of pim. wish n'ek was ann

dang, havent seen captain in awhile. he doesnt look so great in here though

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
bleh. I don't know I have a hard time watching this LOL because iono Im not to happy about the fact that pim is such a brat like she was in tard ruk torranong;

edit: the willing scene is in today's episode! LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol she aint annoying no more though. she was just annoying in eps 2 to me. after dat she wasn't so bratty.

oop forgot to post dese:

credit: aofpongsak.com

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This is the best lakorn out right now. I love it! I guess I'm a sucker for romance. :)

I saw tape #1 on this and it's very good. All the characters're so strong in their own ways. I just hope this lakorn keeps this paste through out the entire lakorn. This is another excellent lakorn...don't miss out on this.
yep. i agree. i also just saw ep. 1, & it was pretty good. actually, i think i caught up to ep. 3. i forget :p so far. so good. all the characters are doing pretty well esp. aof. i usually don't have high hopes for singers' acting abilities, but he actually seems on par w/ the veterans.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aof's acted b4 and he showed dat he has talent. but i was a lil worried bout dis lakorn b4 it aired lol he's doin perdy good though. spoilers for next week:

mon - 3/24:
even though karakate doesn't like ingfah she decides to help phaluang to help ingfah from sia heng. in the process karakate got hurt herself. when phaluang got away w/ ingfah on his broken down motorbike sia heng shot after them and phaluang and ingfah fell off. ingfah fell off the bridge into the water.

tues - 3/25:
after phaluang got ingfah out of the water, ong-in took ingfah to the hospital right away. when she got better, her daddy transferred her to bkk. phaluang found out that she was transferred and got very worried about her so he decided to go find her in bkk.

wednes - 3/26:
phariang overheard ong-in and petch-thae talking at some music event about ingfah. ingfah lost her memory and doesn't remember phaluang at all.

thurs - 3/27:
petch-thae took advantage of ingfah's memory loss and proposed to her so he can get her inheritance faster.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp: the spoilers are so interesting...things seems to be moving really fast, how many episode is this lakorn....ep. 8--> :w-scene-pop-corn: so happy...it was so sweet^^

Bou

sarNie Adult
i completely agree with khoonxnouxwanxjai...the willing was damn hot! they should hook up in real life!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

credit: exact.co.th

dis scene is in thursday's eps. pim gets off da elevator and captain sees her and greets her but she dunno who he is cause she has amnesia and so captain thought dat she klaeng him so he grabbed her and hugged her but she ran lol so he went after her and dis time he pulled her in and kissed her so she slapped him. it was shot at some hotel. i remember one of da aunties at aof's forum said dat she was dere coincidentally and saw da cast and crew lol erm i think dis scene happens b4 petch-thae proposes to ingfah

Bou

sarNie Adult
Khoonxnou...i swear the chemistry between them is still there hahaa (or am i just dreaming?)... i hope and wish and pray that they'll get back together!..I don't really want to know whats going to happen in the next few episodes...seems so heartbreaking and i dont know how much i can handle..but i love the storyline...again hot willing scene :p..

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Pics for the upcoming episode. I think after the accident? I'm not really sure because I'm not watching it.
I just found this at thairath.co.th and wanted to share.

Enjoy!!:)