Awayjee See Chompoo (No Problem)

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
okay i get it now
por's dad meant to leave everything to por but he died in an accident first concluding in ja's mom getting everything

ja and por are so cute

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so far i watch up to episode 3 in dvd. so i am behind because i wait to watch it from the video store.Por and Ja are so cute! their relationship is so sweet! the songs in here are all so nice too.

ditto. i've only been able to watch ep. 1. i like what i've seen so far. this is my first ja lakorn w/ her as nang'ek. she's cute.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i've only seen epi 1 bc it had english subtitles..my thai is not that great! well i might keep watching it...not sure! i'll wait and see i guess...

Rakniran

credit to channel 3 wallpapers

i cant wait to see Nampung.Yeah ,N'ek in this lakorn is so pretty.She was the bad girl in Prik Thai Grub Bai Kao.
Im glad to see her as N'ek this time

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling

credit to channel 3 wallpapers

i cant wait to see Nampung.Yeah ,N'ek in this lakorn is so pretty.She was the bad girl in Prik Thai Grub Bai Kao.
Im glad to see her as N'ek this time
i don't think n'ek (ja) wasn't the bad girl in prik thai gub bai kao... the bad girls in there are maprang and ploy

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol ja wasnt in PTGBK it was ploy that you're talking about or maprang they were both bad nampueng is so pretty! ja looks so american! but adorable.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I heard this is ending the second week of June? Any progess on their relationship? I haven't seen any of the recent episodes. Ja looks really nice in this one. Thanks for the wallies! Nampeung looks very pretty!