Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
Really?! Wow...never knew that!

Thanks Ceci! Right now I only have time to follow those two lakorns! But I am also waiting for the new Namfon lakorn with Paul...that looks good too!
muaha. good, then i have partners to chat with ..
it's better to have a friend chatting on lakorn than just keeps on repeating the same thing over and over :lol:

I know! People are deff watching this on YT...I saw on some of the other uploader's pages! I know once the romance begins, people will come out of the woodwork!

LOL he's working too much! Now he has his lakorns all confused! Mr. Aum is one popular guy!
i totally agree. but what can he do when he's in demand from the fan.
can you imagine us sister living in BANGKOK.

we'll take turn to visit him at set everyday if it's allow :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
:lol: We would take turns stalking him bc we would need to work as well!

Setup a rotation schedule...just like nurses at the hospital...make sure our patient is happy and well!
No more driving while he's tired...we can take him home :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
Yes. we'll be his bodyguard for free .. no fee no charges. Except one THING .. let us be with him at all time .. except when he's in ACTION que. Lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Badarn Jai is pretty interesting. The guy has already started to change since Perng has been in his life. He's already shaved, etc. He takes her word into consideration. I'm going to dread seeing the N'Rai come in because that's just gonna ruin all the cute things going on in their relationship and make me angry. so far, there's no part where u wanna get mad at the screen yet :)

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
omg im so glad that i decided to watch this lakorn! the reason is becuz nang ek is ugly and so was aum! but wen i watched the teaser it sound pretty good. so i just decided to watch since there is no other lakorn ffor me to watch. then i reallie like it! its interesting! and guess wat..i find aum reallie handsome...hes cute. hehehehe. =]] i never watched his or margies lakorn before. this is first time! no regrets! haha. thank gosh! i fell in love with aum! the first time i seen a pic of aum wa wen he had long hair and mustache! not reallie attractive! but he looks reallie cute shaved and clean! like in the lakorn!! hehehe.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
omg im so glad that i decided to watch this lakorn! the reason is becuz nang ek is ugly and so was aum! but wen i watched the teaser it sound pretty good. so i just decided to watch since there is no other lakorn ffor me to watch. then i reallie like it! its interesting! and guess wat..i find aum reallie handsome...hes cute. hehehehe. =]] i never watched his or margies lakorn before. this is first time! no regrets! haha. thank gosh! i fell in love with aum! the first time i seen a pic of aum wa wen he had long hair and mustache! not reallie attractive! but he looks reallie cute shaved and clean! like in the lakorn!! hehehe.

You've never seen an Aum lakorn? So that means you've never seen Jom Loey Ruk with Aff then? I highly recommend that if you haven't seen any of his work, watch this one first, and I guarantee that you will fall in love with Aum even more, and catch the Jom Loey Ruk fever like the rest of us. I recommend Thee Trakoon Song too...with Bua Chompoo Ford.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
me too.

which remind me off .. IF THEY ARE MARRIED, GUESS WHAT. MORE FIRE AND JEALOUSY will be throw down.

HIS HOUSE AND NEE'S house are next to each other. P'Wee live there as well. THEY'RE NEIGHBOR.
this definitely is will be interesting .. more interesting than i thought ..

while he's busy FLIRTING/COURTING AOM .. P'Wee is busy comforting PERNG >> :clap: awesome ..
I can't wait until they get married. He's mean to her now, but wait until they're under one roof together all of the time. :lol: I feel bad for Perng, but it's definitely going to be entertaining. His anger towards her is going to become worse because of her "relationship" with her best friend's brother. He flew off the handle when he saw them having lunch together. Imagine if it was something more intimate like Tor catching Perng crying on the Mit's shoulder after Perng and Tor have just had a huge argument. If there is any rawring, it'll occur because he's fed up with her friendliness towards Mit and other men in general. He feels jealous towards anyone she pays attention to, but he doesn't like her. :rolleyes: -_-

I'm still confused as to the whole makeover that Perng undergoes. Anybody heard anything else about it? Or have any ideas? I'm pretty sure it's to catch Tor's attention, but from the look on his face in the preview he almost doesn't recognize her.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
You've never seen an Aum lakorn? So that means you've never seen Jom Loey Ruk with Aff then? I highly recommend that if you haven't seen any of his work, watch this one first, and I guarantee that you will fall in love with Aum even more, and catch the Jom Loey Ruk fever like the rest of us. I recommend Thee Trakoon Song too...with Bua Chompoo Ford.

nope ive never seen any of his lakorns! yea i was thinking about watch Jam Ley Ruk becuz i watched this lakorn so i seen how cute he is! hahha. and he can act too. i also think aff is pretty but i also never seen her lakorn either..but she does look familiar to me...hmm...not shure..haha. so it hink imma give this one a try! imma go back and watch all of his lakorns watch! LOL. hes cute. =]

Raiya

sarNie Adult
nope ive never seen any of his lakorns! yea i was thinking about watch Jam Ley Ruk becuz i watched this lakorn so i seen how cute he is! hahha. and he can act too. i also think aff is pretty but i also never seen her lakorn either..but she does look familiar to me...hmm...not shure..haha. so it hink imma give this one a try! imma go back and watch all of his lakorns watch! LOL. hes cute. =]
Oooh you should deff watch JLR! It was awesome! We all fell in love with Aum and Aff bc of that lakorn!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I can't wait until they get married. He's mean to her now, but wait until they're under one roof together all of the time. :lol: I feel bad for Perng, but it's definitely going to be entertaining. His anger towards her is going to become worse because of her "relationship" with her best friend's brother. He flew off the handle when he saw them having lunch together. Imagine if it was something more intimate like Tor catching Perng crying on the Mit's shoulder after Perng and Tor have just had a huge argument. If there is any rawring, it'll occur because he's fed up with her friendliness towards Mit and other men in general. He feels jealous towards anyone she pays attention to, but he doesn't like her. :rolleyes: -_-

I'm still confused as to the whole makeover that Perng undergoes. Anybody heard anything else about it? Or have any ideas? I'm pretty sure it's to catch Tor's attention, but from the look on his face in the preview he almost doesn't recognize her.
I know its totally going to get super heated when they get married!

If he is still denying any feelings for her, she has to turn to someone for comfort!
Yep and then the jelousy will be there for sure!

Ahhhh I can't wait to see Margie in the new grown up outfit...not sure how they will weave that in though...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i was catchin up on this lakorn n another lakorn at the same time last nite n omg........ aum is so sexiiiiiii .. all smooth now kekeke.... hahahahahha .. i though he looked ok with the mullet but off he looks even better n hotter lmao.. but hmmmm i think my sis likes him with the mullet xp .. kekeke.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant wait for the next ep ... xp.. so interesting keke.. n i cant stop starin at aum too xp kekeke.. margie is kute.. gettin used now.. lol.. xp...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yea.. thanks nalika1 .. ceci .. n the other ppl who r translatin this lakorn.. xp .. i appreciate it a lot..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T... aum cried ..... awwwwwwwwwe .. poor babe.. btw.. did anione get scared of margie when she hunged upside down?? i didnt xp kekeke.. lol.. i thought it was funny lol..