Badarn Jai(Act Art)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Lynda! :D

i like the donut couple. :D i'm still not used to her playing supporting roles. XD
I love them too. They're obviously perfect for each other.

Ahhhh Wednesday is too far away! LOL I can't wait to see the shirtless Aum!
Thanks Lynda for the links!
LOL for reals! But I feel sorry for her too! She's just so happy go lucky!

I'll be sad when he's mean to her though...and then he's gonna be crazy over that look alike sister...
poor Margie...she'll be sad bc her love will be one-sided (sighs!)
I feel bad for her already. Tor is mean now, but once they get married it'll be ten times worse AND to top it all off we'll have Auey's crazy sister pop up trying to ruin everything. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. thanks jieb lol.. kekeke i watched it was like omg donut singed with paul but was like oooh wait ekke.. paun n namfon singin keke.. xp .. kute..

tikklles

sarNie Adult
just finished the last half of eppy two and half of eppy three.....aum and margie is cute together.....everytime i see aum on-screen i feel acting is so easy for him, it comes so natural for aum, his every move, facial expression are so believable.....it took me a little while to get use to margie, but i'm liking her so far....but i have to admit i love margie's energy...she gives perng so much life...

overall, i love the cast...everyone is so cute, the brother, the sister, the mom and the servants/maid....i wish this lakorn can stay like this forever and we just get to see them in the process of falling in love but unfortunately the n'rai is going to come in sooner or later...

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i forgot to mention about something....i am in love with the theme song...

little

sarNie Adult
i can't get enough of this i went to repeat the the eppies I never watch the older version I like this aum makes it hot I'm starting to like margie too i like her character. I hope it's more of a slap jealous kiss drama but it wont' be extreme than sawan biang they should make it like that so it'll be more hit

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
i forgot to mention about something....i am in love with the theme song...
Ditto...it goes perfectly with the lakorn...I'm so in love with Aum and Margie now...she's so perky and cute but everything she says to Aum make sense and right. No wonder our P'Tor is getting jealous when she's around other guys... ;)

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i love how this lakorn keeps you guessing on how things will happen throughout the movie...
i keep on wondering how Aum and Margie end up getting marry when it seems like they both will never agree to it right now
or how the N'rai is going to enter
or how margie is going to transform and everything.....man i just can't wait!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i think MARGIE kindda want to marry him but it's more of him don't want to marry her. Maybe something MAJOR happen and so p'tor have to marry n'perng :lol: .. i so can't wait. 1 more days .. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
is it me or i just have this feeling they are going to end this lakorn at the beach. lmao. i love the theme song, been listening to it like crazy.

donut is completely funny. i love her character and i want her back on the nang ek status. as for margie i like her a lot too after the first episode. not bad but it would be nice to have donut as the nang ek.

okay my status i am still just starting episode 3. lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^i think MARGIE kindda want to marry him but it's more of him don't want to marry her. Maybe something MAJOR happen and so p'tor have to marry n'perng :lol: .. i so can't wait. 1 more days .. :wub:

i think she is willing to get married wit p'tor because she doesnt want him to be
depressed anymore, and she already likes him, but for p'tor he doesnt want to married margie because he doesnt
want to betrayed his girlfrend.. idk maybe.. this is my guess... then at the wedding, MAYBE thats where he met AOM
the lil sis.. i dont no..

cecilia

Staff member
^lol . you're just starting .. that's good. it's better then not giving it a chance to shine. From the preview. it does look like it's gonna end at the beach .. and they're in WHITE CLOTHES as well :loool: .. that's so typical but okay, i'm fine with it at least, make it romantic -- and in BOARD DAYLIGHT not night time like kOB/Krit.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha we are already guessing at the ending?! Hmmm the beach huh....well at least it will be romantic, I hope!

Can't wait to see the next episode!

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
oh people, this will air tomorrow so what time does it comes on, when and where can i go to catch a live web broadcast of this show.....???? pls lemme know asap......???!!!! i'm in sac, ca....pst... ok..... thanks....!!!!!!

ok, cecilia.... now that you provide when..... can you or anyone pls provide the..... where's it at, whats the address to go see it.... pls..... thanks..... i'd no idea..... where to go to.....????

oh.....and AAHHHHHHHHHH......!!!!!! so early in the morn, i'm deh lazy type though w/o a life i'm still lazy...... i'll really try to catch it if i know where to go catch it...... pls...... thanks.......!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^hm, if i remember it right, you're at 6:30 am b/c in central time, i'm at 8:30 am. LOL ..

i will need to sleep early tonight to catch it live again. let's hope i can this time. i couldn't move the last few days to get up for FON/PAUl's lakorn :loool:

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
is it me or i just have this feeling they are going to end this lakorn at the beach. lmao. i love the theme song, been listening to it like crazy.

donut is completely funny. i love her character and i want her back on the nang ek status. as for margie i like her a lot too after the first episode. not bad but it would be nice to have donut as the nang ek.

okay my status i am still just starting episode 3. lol

Yep, I totally think its gonna end on the beach just like JLR :D

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
oh people, this will air tomorrow so what time does it comes on, when and where can i go to catch a live web broadcast of this show.....???? pls lemme know asap......???!!!! i'm in sac, ca....pst... ok..... thanks....!!!!!!

ok, cecilia.... now that you provide when..... can you or anyone pls provide the..... where's it at, whats the address to go see it.... pls..... thanks..... i'd no idea..... where to go to.....????

oh.....and AAHHHHHHHHHH......!!!!!! so early in the morn, i'm deh lazy type though w/o a life i'm still lazy...... i'll really try to catch it if i know where to go catch it...... pls...... thanks.......!!!!!!

I'm in Modesto, CA, and I use the site, Its gotta buffer a bite, but most of the time it works really well for me. Hope this helps :D

http://www.maxnettv.tv/module_tvonlines/in...lay&id=1392