Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
thank you jieb for the youtube link :wub: ..
DONUT looks lovely and i love her voice too.

last than 8 hours to go :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
^that would be nice .. at the beautiful landscanpe. 7 more hours :clap:
i'm heading to sleep after finish watching what PINKY SAID ABOUT AUM .. they are so cute together :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. u galz r so funny xp... hmm the endin at the beach eh.. interestin.. kekeke.. yay it airs today but its gonna be airing for me tomorrow lol.. hahah.. lmao.. im not even gonna try to catch it live.. i remember waitin for the 1st ep to stream n omg.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh was i mad lol.. xp .. keke imma jus wait for ppl to upload it.. lol...

waaaatttttttt....... ceci.. wat did u watch?? wat did she say to aum ... ?? lol..xp..

-aikoden

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
im not even gonna try to catch it live.. i remember waitin for the 1st ep to stream n omg.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh was i mad lol.. xp .. keke imma jus wait for ppl to upload it.. lol...

waaaatttttttt....... ceci.. wat did u watch?? wat did she say to aum ... ?? lol..xp..

-aikoden
I tried again...audio out of sync, try other links and not working for. I gave up, went back to sleep....
wanna see the shirtless scene :p

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
darnit, my connection was so bad i couldn't get to catch it live broadcast so oh well i'll just have to wait for you guys/gals to upload the ep.s then dl it instead...... -_- <_< ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
i've upload the shirtless scene :drool: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZtL5_BvTBs

AND holy skfdslkfjsdkfjadslkfj ... Aom's here. :eek: ..
Aum saw this and start driving so fast.
Margie ask him to slow down but he refuse and tell her to stop bothering him.

and wow. they crash into a tree...
they both end up being hospitalize.
Aum has this cast on his neck -- didn't get injure as bad as Margie.
Margie have the worst injury, something is wrong with her backbone and something got in her head by the brain.
that is why she's in those tube .. Her mom got so worry, she have an attack. She went in for ER treatment.

i guess, doctor found out that the mom have anxiety problem with her heart.
if something worrisome to her, she can't handle. than she panic going to attack.

BTW. HE LOOKS GOOD IN GREEN color :p

WOOHOOO ... PREVIEW for TOMORROW !!!

A KISS ... A KISS .. she won't faint. just shock b/c she get kiss by her dream man :lol:

they agree to marry. or shall i say. PERNG agree to marry p'Tor b/c she LIKES HIM .. :wub:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
hey how come i cant hear a thing!!! the video was perfect but the only thing wrong was the sound....why?? wat can i do to fix it for tomorrow??

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I tried again...audio out of sync, try other links and not working for. I gave up, went back to sleep....
wanna see the shirtless scene :p

I tried and it has been the worst experience of my life! :lol: I tried maxnet and it would stream for two seconds and start buffering all over again.

The sorriest thing about it was that all of the websites that did stream well for me HAVE THE WRONG AUDIO. :lol:

I did catch the shirtless Aum scene (YUM!) and the previews for tomorrow's episode.

i've upload the shirtless scene :drool: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZtL5_BvTBs

AND holy skfdslkfjsdkfjadslkfj ... Aom's here. :eek: ..
Aum saw this and start driving so fast.
Margie ask him to slow down but he refuse and tell her to stop bothering him.

and wow. they crash into a tree...
they both end up being hospitalize.
Aum has this cast on his neck -- didn't get injure as bad as Margie.
Margie have the worst injury, something is wrong with her backbone and something got in her head by the brain.
that is why she's in those tube .. Her mom got so worry, she have an attack. She went in for ER treatment.

i guess, doctor found out that the mom have anxiety problem with her heart.
if something worrisome to her, she can't handle. than she panic going to attack.

BTW. HE LOOKS GOOD IN GREEN color
WOOHOOO ... PREVIEW for TOMORROW !!!
A KISS ... A KISS .. she won't faint. just shock b/c she get kiss by her dream man

they agree to marry. or shall i say. PERNG agree to marry p'Tor b/c she LIKES HIM ..
I figured that was what was going on. But what was wrong with Perng's mother in the preview? She didn't seem happy to see Tor.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG!! I live in Modesto too...how crazy is that? Maybe we know each other..what are the odds right??? Gosh, I'm such a dork.

LOL....Now i'm a little scared of who's actually on here! :ph34r: Ok, I got to the temple on Service Rd in Ceres (haven't had time to go in years but lets see if we do know each other. LOL! Oh my gosh, this is way to funny :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh I've been on the BJ thread and NA thread too much...gotta go get some work done...hiding at work!!!

Yay can't wait to watch this tonight!

Thanks Ceci for the Pinky clip...I'm glad to hear she is no longer denying their relationship...sadness for us, I'll just dream of the ATeam being together...if they can't be in real life :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i get what you mean RAIYA. even i feel bad betraying my love for ATEAM but PINKY really sound super awesome in the show ..
i was in awe and smiling with her as she talk about AUM. the way he do things for her -- in the end, she give in .. just happy that they are happy ..

ATEAM will forever be with me :p

btw .. OBIZGO have today episode up for streaming already ..
i still dont' get it why iptv doesn't have it. so if you want to stream it.
head out to OBIZGO and stream it. sad thing is you can't download or record from there :p

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
LOL....Now i'm a little scared of who's actually on here! :ph34r: Ok, I got to the temple on Service Rd in Ceres (haven't had time to go in years but lets see if we do know each other. LOL! Oh my gosh, this is way to funny :lol:
I haven't been to the temple in Ceres, I usually go to the one on Paradise Rd. Last time I went was for New Years. So where did you go to high school? Sorry...we're totally off topic right now. But I can't wait for the next episode...

cecilia

Staff member
i love the part when PERNG said it's okay for him to not show her around the city -- he turn to look at her and say ''you don't want to go with me? then gave out a pouting looks. so adorable :wub: ..

oh. did i mention. he looks so good and hot in GREEN HOSPITAL OUTFIT :drool:

cecilia

Staff member
lol.. u galz r so funny xp... hmm the endin at the beach eh.. interestin.. kekeke.. yay it airs today but its gonna be airing for me tomorrow lol.. hahah.. lmao.. im not even gonna try to catch it live.. i remember waitin for the 1st ep to stream n omg.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh was i mad lol.. xp .. keke imma jus wait for ppl to upload it.. lol...

-aikoden
aiko, i watched it from IPTV
but i discover, you can also watch it from OBIZGO site for free.
only bad thing from there is that it might buffer from time to time.
but they're pretty fast with their upload -- in fact, faster than iptv did today for episode 4 :(

cecilia

Staff member
I tried and it has been the worst experience of my life! :lol: I tried maxnet and it would stream for two seconds and start buffering all over again.

The sorriest thing about it was that all of the websites that did stream well for me HAVE THE WRONG AUDIO. :lol:

I did catch the shirtless Aum scene (YUM!) and the previews for tomorrow's episode.
I figured that was what was going on. But what was wrong with Perng's mother in the preview? She didn't seem happy to see Tor.
i think i missed this scene in the preview but from assuming, i think Prim is still mad that she collaborate with Chulee to bring the two kids together -- reuniting as one family.

she probably mad at herself b/c if she didn't have to agree with setting up her daughter with tor, things wouldn't have been this bad for Perng and perhaps, perng can be healthy and so forth or she just upset that TOR didn't take care of Perng like she and Chulee hope.

she have no idea what's in store for her daughter .. alot of HEARTACHES in the future now that they agree to marry -- SOON .. next week episode :yah ! :clap: