Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
I just want to own this page .. :clap: :blush:

btw. as for ATEAM youtube link. i will finish uploading it tonight na kha.
also will upload the HQ version as well to ATEAM FORUM :wub: if you haven't read what i've wrote in YOUTUBE.

Kelly

just finish the epi for today it was good...and aum had such a hot body when he took of his shirt! :drool:
can't wait for tomorrows epi there seems to be a kissing scene!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
i think i missed this scene in the preview but from assuming, i think Prim is still mad that she collaborate with Chulee to bring the two kids together -- reuniting as one family.

she probably mad at herself b/c if she didn't have to agree with setting up her daughter with tor, things wouldn't have been this bad for Perng and perhaps, perng can be healthy and so forth or she just upset that TOR didn't take care of Perng like she and Chulee hope.

she have no idea what's in store for her daughter .. alot of HEARTACHES in the future now that they agree to marry -- SOON .. next week episode :yah ! :clap:
So they both agree to the marriage or just Perng? Did he come to ask Prim's permission for them to get married? Pae seems like he'll be a problem though since he's always been against them putting Perng and Tor together.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
On episode four when Tor say, "You don't have to repay me, because I'm afraid of your payment" Gosh....I just fall in love with him all over...

cecilia

Staff member
Pae just being an over protective brother. i mean i can see why he is b/c their father was not there to help when in need so that could lead to why he's being the way he is when it come to man coming into Perng's life. he probably dont' want her to have a bad life as if their life already sad enough and on a happier note, Perng is a happy go person too.

at first, the two mothers agree to try to bring them together and hoping to eventually have them tie the knot but later on it's a decision made by both of them.

as for coming over to ask for permission. i'm not sure, we will have to wait and see.

On episode four when Tor say, "You don't have to repay me, because I'm afraid of your payment" Gosh....I just fall in love with him all over...
ah, i forgot about this part.
it was so funny and cute .. and then after this. he smile at her.
i suppose, if i'm Perng. i would be happy too ..
seeing a dark man turn soft and open up about his life just like that.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I tried again...audio out of sync, try other links and not working for. I gave up, went back to sleep....
wanna see the shirtless scene :p
lol.... omg do i read.. shirtless man.. omg.. kekkee...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i've upload the shirtless scene :drool: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZtL5_BvTBs

AND holy skfdslkfjsdkfjadslkfj ... Aom's here. :eek: ..
Aum saw this and start driving so fast.
Margie ask him to slow down but he refuse and tell her to stop bothering him.

and wow. they crash into a tree...
they both end up being hospitalize.
Aum has this cast on his neck -- didn't get injure as bad as Margie.
Margie have the worst injury, something is wrong with her backbone and something got in her head by the brain.
that is why she's in those tube .. Her mom got so worry, she have an attack. She went in for ER treatment.

i guess, doctor found out that the mom have anxiety problem with her heart.
if something worrisome to her, she can't handle. than she panic going to attack.

BTW. HE LOOKS GOOD IN GREEN color :p
WOOHOOO ... PREVIEW for TOMORROW !!!
A KISS ... A KISS .. she won't faint. just shock b/c she get kiss by her dream man :lol:

they agree to marry. or shall i say. PERNG agree to marry p'Tor b/c she LIKES HIM .. :wub:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. i gotta watch it keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiko, i watched it from IPTV
but i discover, you can also watch it from OBIZGO site for free.
only bad thing from there is that it might buffer from time to time.
but they're pretty fast with their upload -- in fact, faster than iptv did today for episode 4 :(
iptv.. never tried that yet.. obizgo.. i havent used that in a long time but.. iono y it doesnt work for me though.. argh xp lol.. maybe when i make some money it will work for me keke xp...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Dang it Ceci...you make me want to drop everything and watch today's episode...I'll wait for your upload tonight and leave comments like I always do on your page :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
raiya, drop it and go home to watch it. i'm slacking off at work here too ..
no one's here so i'm wasting time .. don't tell the boss :loool:

i'm heading early today. will see everyone in a few minutes.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hahahah I'm totally slacking off too since it's my day and all :lol:
I'll work extra hard tomorrow!!!

kk after dinner I will deff be focusing my full attention on Aum and his manly body LOL :D

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
shirtless man and who wouldn't want to sleep against that chest!!!!!!!! :drool: Tomorrow's episode's going to rock...

cecilia

Staff member
Hahahah I'm totally slacking off too since it's my day and all :lol:
I'll work extra hard tomorrow!!!

kk after dinner I will deff be focusing my full attention on Aum and his manly body LOL :D
you should .. he finally in a good mood .. not alot of mad faces .. :wub:

shirtless man and who wouldn't want to sleep against that chest!!!!!!!! :drool: Tomorrow's episode's going to rock...
i wouldn't mind either. in fact, for the whole night as well :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
i love the preview how Margie said '' IT'S B/C I LIKE HIM '' it's so funny and cute ..
like she knew it's wrong to care for a cold heart person like P'TOR :loool:

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't been to the temple in Ceres, I usually go to the one on Paradise Rd. Last time I went was for New Years. So where did you go to high school? Sorry...we're totally off topic right now. But I can't wait for the next episode...

:D Wait are you Cambodian then? I haven't gone to visit that one since I was like 2! I went to Ceres High and I got my BS @ CSUS and getting my Master's there too. Yeah way off topic but I love Aum...there we go back on topic! LOL!

I'm waiting to watch both episodes of BJ at once. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
im watching part of epi 4 right now. woo hoo finally some sweet moments between the two. notice how something always happen to them we're they're together. they always get injured. the wedding should be coming soon huh

vania215

sarNie Egg
wat i don't understand is why do they both agree to get married...if he's putting up a front like he doesn't like her..yet we know she's head over heel for him and she would totally agree to marry him in a heart beat.. But him..y agree? is it b/c he feels guilty for getting her injured? or b/c he's starting to like her too ( yep it's kinda obvious he does) ...