Badarn Jai(Act Art)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I know where Yui is from!!
Shes from that lakorn of Mos and Pim where her dad and his dad get in a car accident with each other shes the one that was pregnant and Mos was always there for her and she was in Massaya with Andrew and Bua Chompoo Ford.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Ep. 2 spoilers.

My source is readlakorn.blogspot.com. Read at your own risk, spoilers are called spoilers for a reason.

Note: Sakkarn is Tor’s full name.

–>>

Episode 1 ended at the market. Perng walks away in tears after being yelled at by Sakkarn.He watches her walk away and feels a sense of guilt for being too harsh. Sakkarn sighs and chases after her.

He calls out to her to get in the car but she refuses. Like a barbaric man, he drags her to the car and shovel her into the front seat.

When they get home, their mothers rushed outside to greet them with big smiles.

Perng quickly opens the car door and rushes to her mother.

Perng:�Mom, I think we should return to the country immediately!“

Prim (Perng’s mother)is perplexed:�Ow, weren’t you the one who wanted to come to Bangkok? YOu even snuck out and came here by yourself.“

Perng whines to her mother:�Well, I’m tired of Bangkok now. I hate people who are inconsiderate and unkind.�

Perng gives Sakkarn a mean glare and he lets out a angry sigh and walks away without saying anything.

Prim and Chulee (Sakkarn’s mother) stare at eachother perplexed. Chulee calls out to her son to ask whether he has done anything to hurt Perng.

Sakkarn acts calmly and doesn’t answer her.

–
The mothers sit out in the garden chatting. Chulee tells Prim that there is something very strange going on between Sakkarn and Pernh. They seem to be very irratiable around each other. Chulee tells her friend that she hasn’t seen Sakkarn act like this in a long time.

Chulee:“Since his gf passed away in England and he returned to Thailand, he has lived like a person without a heart-like he tossed his ability to exist. He stop caring and became very depressed. But since he has been around Perng, I’ve noticed that his mood has changed. Strangely, he looks merrier.�

Prim stares at her.
“My daughter is still a child. She even acts like a child. I don’t think she can attract his attention that much.�

“YOu never know.� Chulee takes her friend’s hand. “You should give Perng to me.�

Prim is startled at the suggestion.
“Chulee, How can you talk like that?�

Chulee:“I will do anything that will make Tor’s eyes flicker with joy like before. If I leave it like this, he will probably die before he’s 40.�

Prim:“But the kids don’t even think anything of each other.“

Chulee smartly:�Prim, then we will make them think. Let’s become the same gold plate. Do it because you pity me. Prim, don’t you pity your own godson?�

Prim is speechless and looks at her friend uneasily. Chulee begins to earnestly beg her friend for help.

Second PART

Perng returns to Chiangmai for her college graduation. Chulee and her daughter Alawee begin their plan to hook up Perng and Sakkarn together. And the best place to start is at Perng’s graduation.

Chulee and Alwawee begs Sakkarn to come along to Perng’s graduation. At first, he doesn’t want to go. However, he doesn’t know why every time he looks at the front yard where Perng landscaped, he thinks about the time she said that his face looked like a robber and his heart is as bad as his face.

He smiles when he looks at the yard and what she said. In the end, Sakkarn decides to go to Perng’s graduation with his family.

–
Alwaee drops her mother Chulee at the airport. Chulee and Sakkarn are going ahead while Alawee follows much later. Alawee and Chulee feel anxious and scared when they don’t see Sakkarn. They’re afraid he might not show up.

They are relieve when they see Sakkarn walking towards them. Their mouths dropped when they see that he shaved his beard and cut his hair.

Mother and daughter to Sakkarn:�What happened to you? Why all of the sudden you wanted to change?�

Sakkarn snaps back at them:�What’s so damn exciting about me shaving my mustache and cutting my beard.�

Sakkarn goes and helps his mother with her luggage.

Alawee whispers to her mother that this trip to Chiangmai will definitely be an enjoyable one for sure.

Prim and Perng go to the airport together to pick up Chulee. Perng never thought that Sakkarn would come too

Sakkarn wais Prim respectfully but doesn’t even look at Perng.

Perng stares at him tentatively. She is speechless and astonished by his appearnce.

—

When Sakkarn sees Perng’s garden at her house, he becomes very depressed and begins to think about Auey. His mind becomes submerged into the past.

“Why didn’t I follow you? I don’t know how I am suppose to live without you.�

As he is walking dejectedly around the garden, Sakkarn is startled to see a white face head of a girl suspended from the tree.

His legs weaken and he falls to the ground. He is reminded of Auey’s white face on top of his car the day she committed suicide.
Perng starts laughing when she sees Sakkarn fall to the ground.
Perng taunts him.
“Haha, you were so scared your legs even soften. Did you lose your strength Mr.City folk?�

Sakkarn blinks twice and finally gains consciousness. He finally realizes that the girl in the tree is not his dead girlfriend but Perng.

Perng jumps down the tree and laughs her head off. Sakkarn angrily grabs her arm and starts yelling at her.

‘Who taught you to play like this? When you do something have you ever used your brain? YOu better get a way from my face right now!!!�

Sakkarn’s face turns bright red and Perng stares at him frighteningly. She is surprised that her little prank would make him this angry.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for the spoilers...dont wanna spoil it for myself....

Margie's voice is annoying though...so high pitch

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for the spoilers...dont wanna spoil it for myself....

Margie's voice is annoying though...so high pitch
i agree...her voice is a bit annoying...hopefully we'll grow used to it...and it won't be so bad.

anyways...thanks lyn for the spoilers...oh so that's why Aum goes ballistic on Margie...yeah guess I would too, just not to the "Tor degree"!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like margie but dang her voice is squeeky. sounds like a 5 yr old. anywho, i like her character she would be able to bring more joy to aum's life. the elevator scene was funny how they kept arguing about which floor they wanna go to. so far, their chemistry is cute

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know where Yui is from!!
Shes from that lakorn of Mos and Pim where her dad and his dad get in a car accident with each other shes the one that was pregnant and Mos was always there for her and she was in Massaya with Andrew and Bua Chompoo Ford.
no, i'm talking about a really old lakorn...she was a young n'ek, and i remember her name was pim...and i think the p'ek was dodo, he was a sheriff or something like that...it's really old, does anyone know what i'm talking about?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ep. 2 spoilers.

My source is readlakorn.blogspot.com. Read at your own risk, spoilers are called spoilers for a reason.

Note: Sakkarn is Tor’s full name.
–>>

Episode 1 ended at the market. Perng walks away in tears after being yelled at by Sakkarn.He watches her walk away and feels a sense of guilt for being too harsh. Sakkarn sighs and chases after her.

He calls out to her to get in the car but she refuses. Like a barbaric man, he drags her to the car and shovel her into the front seat.

When they get home, their mothers rushed outside to greet them with big smiles.

Perng quickly opens the car door and rushes to her mother.

Perng:�Mom, I think we should return to the country immediately!“

Prim (Perng’s mother)is perplexed:�Ow, weren’t you the one who wanted to come to Bangkok? YOu even snuck out and came here by yourself.“

Perng whines to her mother:�Well, I’m tired of Bangkok now. I hate people who are inconsiderate and unkind.�

Perng gives Sakkarn a mean glare and he lets out a angry sigh and walks away without saying anything.

Prim and Chulee (Sakkarn’s mother) stare at eachother perplexed. Chulee calls out to her son to ask whether he has done anything to hurt Perng.

Sakkarn acts calmly and doesn’t answer her.

–
The mothers sit out in the garden chatting. Chulee tells Prim that there is something very strange going on between Sakkarn and Pernh. They seem to be very irratiable around each other. Chulee tells her friend that she hasn’t seen Sakkarn act like this in a long time.

Chulee:“Since his gf passed away in England and he returned to Thailand, he has lived like a person without a heart-like he tossed his ability to exist. He stop caring and became very depressed. But since he has been around Perng, I’ve noticed that his mood has changed. Strangely, he looks merrier.�

Prim stares at her.
“My daughter is still a child. She even acts like a child. I don’t think she can attract his attention that much.�

“YOu never know.� Chulee takes her friend’s hand. “You should give Perng to me.�

Prim is startled at the suggestion.
“Chulee, How can you talk like that?�

Chulee:“I will do anything that will make Tor’s eyes flicker with joy like before. If I leave it like this, he will probably die before he’s 40.�

Prim:“But the kids don’t even think anything of each other.“

Chulee smartly:�Prim, then we will make them think. Let’s become the same gold plate. Do it because you pity me. Prim, don’t you pity your own godson?�

Prim is speechless and looks at her friend uneasily. Chulee begins to earnestly beg her friend for help.
Second PART

Perng returns to Chiangmai for her college graduation. Chulee and her daughter Alawee begin their plan to hook up Perng and Sakkarn together. And the best place to start is at Perng’s graduation.

Chulee and Alwawee begs Sakkarn to come along to Perng’s graduation. At first, he doesn’t want to go. However, he doesn’t know why every time he looks at the front yard where Perng landscaped, he thinks about the time she said that his face looked like a robber and his heart is as bad as his face.

He smiles when he looks at the yard and what she said. In the end, Sakkarn decides to go to Perng’s graduation with his family.

–
Alwaee drops her mother Chulee at the airport. Chulee and Sakkarn are going ahead while Alawee follows much later. Alawee and Chulee feel anxious and scared when they don’t see Sakkarn. They’re afraid he might not show up.

They are relieve when they see Sakkarn walking towards them. Their mouths dropped when they see that he shaved his beard and cut his hair.

Mother and daughter to Sakkarn:�What happened to you? Why all of the sudden you wanted to change?�

Sakkarn snaps back at them:�What’s so damn exciting about me shaving my mustache and cutting my beard.�

Sakkarn goes and helps his mother with her luggage.

Alawee whispers to her mother that this trip to Chiangmai will definitely be an enjoyable one for sure.

Prim and Perng go to the airport together to pick up Chulee. Perng never thought that Sakkarn would come too

Sakkarn wais Prim respectfully but doesn’t even look at Perng.

Perng stares at him tentatively. She is speechless and astonished by his appearnce.

—

When Sakkarn sees Perng’s garden at her house, he becomes very depressed and begins to think about Auey. His mind becomes submerged into the past.

“Why didn’t I follow you? I don’t know how I am suppose to live without you.�

As he is walking dejectedly around the garden, Sakkarn is startled to see a white face head of a girl suspended from the tree.

His legs weaken and he falls to the ground. He is reminded of Auey’s white face on top of his car the day she committed suicide.
Perng starts laughing when she sees Sakkarn fall to the ground.
Perng taunts him.
“Haha, you were so scared your legs even soften. Did you lose your strength Mr.City folk?�

Sakkarn blinks twice and finally gains consciousness. He finally realizes that the girl in the tree is not his dead girlfriend but Perng.

Perng jumps down the tree and laughs her head off. Sakkarn angrily grabs her arm and starts yelling at her.

‘Who taught you to play like this? When you do something have you ever used your brain? YOu better get a way from my face right now!!!�

Sakkarn’s face turns bright red and Perng stares at him frighteningly. She is surprised that her little prank would make him this angry.

thanks for the spoilers, you should keep them coming...because i don't think i'm gonna watch this one...even if i do, it'll be easier to understand if wishbone does decide to stop subbing it...

man, margie sounds just like a kid at the end of this...well, she kind of is...but what grown woman would play a trick like that? it's making me dislike her even more.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Gosh... for some reason, I don't think any of the girls in here match Aum at all. All seem too young next to him. Even Auey in the beginning looked too young and plain next to Aum.

But then again, maybe it's just a lack of chemistry that I'm not feeling so far. Hopefully I'll feel their chemistry better as the story goes on.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Thanks lynda for the spoilers.

I think I'll still try to follow the lakorn. But Margie's character kind of annoys me because she's so childish sometimes, but I'm still willing to keep and open mind. I think she'll probably mature as Aum's mean-ness forces her to grow up later. (Reminds me a little bit of Fated to Love you taiwanese drama... that whole changing themselves over to become a stronger person cause the p'ek was so hurtful to their innocent self).

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I like the main themesong... but kind of depressing if you think about it. :lmao:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
y r some of the people being so negative bout this lakorn???
its driving me nuts bout it... i have to admit it im liking this lakorn
a lot....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
:lol: :lol: :lol: so funny how he's on the cover of a hair mag...when we've been making so much fun of him for his ASIAN MULLET! :lol: :lol: :lol: