Bi-Rain Official Thread

cecilia

Staff member
hahah..i didn't know SUNNY like bi..keke....

now we got two thing in common..kekek...

bi featurin in TIMEASIA with the rest of these celeb..keke...
내가 투표한 시점으로의 도중 경과
1위 Rain(Korea Breakthrough Pop Star) 29.8%
2위 Manmohan Singh(India The unexpected Prime Ministe) 26.8%
3위 Corazon Aquino(Philippines Post-Marcos Savior) 11.9%
4위 The Dalai Lama(Tibet Global Spiritual Leader) 10.6%
5위 Jackie Chan(Hong Kong Kung Fu Legend) 5.1%
6위 Liu Xiang(China Olympic Gold Medallist) 4.3%
7위 Gloria Macapagal Arroyo(Philippines Battered but Unbowed) 2.6%
8위 Abdul Sattar Edhi(Pakistan Philanthropist) 2.1%
9위 Hwang Woo Suk(Korea Korean cloning pioneer) 1.7%
10위 Lee Young Ae(Korea Soap Opera Star) 1.7%
11위 Manny Pacquiao(Philippines Boxing Champion) 1.7%
12위 Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono(Indonesia People's President) 1.7%
credit:rainjapan

OMG..OMG..GUESS WHAT?... :eek: :lol: ..
i can't stop laughing now...I WAS WATCHING WILLY AND BENZ'S SAPAI KAFAK..and omg..guess what i heard..WILLY HAVE IT'S RAINING song for his ringtone..OMG..OMG..in case anyone interest..keke...it's in EPISODE 2 where willy's grandpa like..allow benz to come and work as a coffee maker..omg..it's so funnY..

cecilia

Staff member
came back with more pix...and i'm capping his new drama too..THE CAPS..

:wub:

File: Bi-Filming Guy Deserve to Die(LowQuality-KBS-2005.09.21)
Format: Asf
Size: 8.2 MB
Length: 3'43"
Download: HERE
Credit: Fanrain // Sexybi

*As in now..my clubbox is not downloading properly..so i only have the LQ up..

but i'll be back to update with the HQ link..and HQ caps....
unless someone wanna upload their HQ via sexybi clubbox.. crap! ;) ..my adobe is fooling me again..something is wrong with the
color..*sighed..*..i'll come back and redo everything over later.. :)

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Cecila, the girl in the vma miami clip that you said was Ciara, are you talking about the girl in the cap below JYP & Rain? If so that's Amerie. She's has like some Korean in her. She also has like a Korean word, maybe her name, tatooed on her lower back.

Thanks for posting the clips, cecilia. Dling now. :)

cecilia

Staff member
gracejen said:
Cecila, the girl in the vma miami clip that you said was Ciara, are you talking about the girl in the cap below JYP & Rain? If so that's Amerie. She's has like some Korean in her. She also has like a Korean word, maybe her name, tatooed on her lower back.

Thanks for posting the clips, cecilia. Dling now. :)
[post="14868"][/post]​

yeah..that's what i meant..but i guess..i cna't remember her name..

ciarra came up in my head..lol..but anyway..i didn't know that she ahve some
korean in her..no wonder she like spoke a little korean..keke..

thanks for clarifying it..keke..

S

sunflower

i'm stealing this pic and do a cut and paste of my face to this girl's face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! BI IS HOTT! BI IS HOTTTTT! BI IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!

okay... now that i have that out of my system... he's HOTTTT! hahahaha, when is he gonna work with SHK again? she's the only girl i want to see BI with! all these other girls are not as pretty as SHK!

he makes me wanna cry, cus he is too hott! he makes me want to just scream out loud that he is so cute! but i can't i'm at work...lol...

thanks to all of you guys who are providing info on BI for all of us(especially me) who don't know where to look for his info. THANK YOU :)

cecilia

Staff member
i'm up all night..til now..so i'm going to bed soon..but anyway..just
wanna share these with you guys..more pix from 'GUY WHO DESERVE TO DIE''.

credit: koreanyahoon//sarnworld
^i'm so tired..so i'll be back to uplaod the rest
tomorrow..keke...enjoy..ain't that orpan badboy look great..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Bi's sooo HOT omg when he walks in the street with that girl~~ i wish i was those people who were in that street screaminggggggg LOOL

yeah it's Amerie, she's half korean/african and she was in korea for long time huhu ^______^ i saw her interview when i was in the US and she said that her mom is 100 % korean LOL
anyways happie that she knows him :D :D

u're back cecilia =))

cecilia

Staff member
Kristie said:
hur~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CLUBBOX being gay with me :angry:
[post="15217"][/post]​

kekek.. me too...

another dragging day without clear clubbox files.. :angry:

but i'll drool over these hot pix..lvoe his broad shoulder :rolleyes:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
TIME MAGAZINE
Asia's Heroes 2005

Who's your hero? A favorite pop star? A TV celebrity? An inspired leader? A great teacher? From hometown idols to global icons, our heroes give us a new perspective on life, lead by the example of their own and urge us on to ever greater achievements.

Over 500 readers submitted nominations for our Asia's Heroes online poll over the past several weeks, from which 12 nominees have been chosen. Select a hero from the list below; the finalist will be announced in TIME's 2005 Asian Heroes special website on October 3, 2005.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE : http://www.time.com/time/asia/2005/heroes/

pali pali come to vote LOL he is in the top NOW :lol:

Pee

sarNie Elites
drooling*:blink: thx for sharing the pics guys!! hey is he dating someone? or does he have a girlfriend? :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
cecilia said:
:lol: ..<--hm dating...pretty hard at this time..but jealous fan here..dont' mention
that..kkek..kidding..i won't mind him seeing someone..just hope that they're one
of my fave..keke...

though that dancer of his getting in my nerve..but then again..it's okay..so long if he's happy..whatever..she ain't bad too..<just hope they're not dating like
pictures..and rumors said..lol..
[post="16143"][/post]​
haha lol thx for the 411 I know you´re a BIG fan of Oppa Bi! :lol: sorrie but I really hope that he´s not dating that dancer.. lol!!!!! hey have u met him in real life cecilia? B)

cecilia

Staff member
Pee said:
haha lol thx for the 411 I know you´re a BIG fan of Oppa Bi! :lol: sorrie but I really hope that he´s not dating that dancer.. lol!!!!! hey have u met him in real life cecilia? B)
[post="16150"][/post]​
no..but meeting jihoon is on my TOP PRIORITY list..my BIGGEST WISH..i'm so
gonna work my butt off..get rich..and have VIP pass with him.. :rolleyes:

but no..i wish..i did want to go to his first EVER LIVE concert in seoul..the only
problem then is that i don't have PERMIT pass to go oversea..cuz i'm still an
import..ALIEN..still out in the space somehwere in america..?..kekek..but i'm
working on my citizenship right now..i hope i'll get it soon..then i can take the next
step..WHICH IS TO WORK HARD..EARN TONS OF MONEY..AND SEE HIM..keke..:eek:

Pee

sarNie Elites
cecilia said:
no..but meeting jihoon is on my TOP PRIORITY list..my BIGGEST WISH..i'm so
gonna work my butt off..get rich..and have VIP pass with him.. :rolleyes:

but no..i wish..i did want to go to his first EVER LIVE concert in seoul..the only
problem then is that i don't have PERMIT pass to go oversea..cuz i'm still an
import..ALIEN..still out in the space somehwere in america..?..kekek..but i'm
working on my citizenship right now..i hope i'll get it soon..then i can take the next
step..WHICH IS TO WORK HARD..EARN TONS OF MONEY..AND SEE HIM..keke..<--this give me a quesy feeling..lol..

but yeah..i hope he's not ''SECRECTLY'' attach to that dancer of his..cuz..i'm
just..you know..hahah... :eek:
[post="16161"][/post]​

haha I really hope that u will meet him someday! I´ll send u some money when I won some millions haha ^__^ hahahaaa are u jealous??? =P But hey if I meet him mysel, f i´ll tell him that his biggest fan´s name is Cecilia ;) hehehee!